LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

C'mon Guys...what Gives?!

Thanks for that terrific bit of knowledge, I am sure if I have a diaper failure, I will come to you for help.

No, You will not come to me for "help" because what you will get out of me is "I told you so" and told to look for the DD threads about diaper blow-out and Bussted! and if I recall right, there is even one "Busted at Work" and there is this gem

That was to show how things can go bad and how bad they can go and while a bit remote, it is not a non-sequitur.. It answers your first remark and also your glib statement about the "system" being simple. Anything involving human beings is NOT simple. It was something gone wrong related to something he would have preferred to remain private. Now, if that happened to him and from what I see, he got a low-probability bad break, what happens to those who do not keep private things private and, all things considered, you definitely want to keep fetish/kink private. It is, as I said, about the long arm of the law: Murphy's Law. Maybe you would prefer it this way: Shit happens (sorry for the unladylike language). Now from the company's point of view and they are paying your wage. You are on their land, their time and their dime and expected to be ready for business. If you are indulging in your fetish during the workday, they have every right to believe that you are not ready for business. That is just from the point of view of the salary. Beyond that are the dynamics of the fact that you are the one behaving in an exotic or oddball fashion so if it creates problems or the company even thinks it can or will create problems, then you are the odd man out. The thread shows what kind of problems can occur (how steep in can get). From what I have read here, and in DPF for almost 20 years, I would not consider that sort of thing worth the risk just because I was jonsing and neither did Tommy and most DPF'ers. This is not my first round of this discussion. What if you get busted and a couple of co-workers start on you with "baby" jokes? Even it it is not malicious, and it will be mostly from persons around your own age and you KNOW the more of an issue you make about them doing it, the more they WILL do it

Yep. It has taken over me too because I wear them 24/7 and have them replaced my underwear. I also seldom use the toilet now. The toilet is where my BM goes most of the time.

• Like 1

I too wear 24/7 and have for the the last 3 years. I do use the toilet just once a day for my bm but the rest of the time I use my diapers. I never had a problem at work or in public. Yes I have had times were I had a leak but it was never an issue. If I do mess I clean up right away so others do not have to be around a messy diaper.

• 6 months later...

Sadly, Cody is right actually out how some people make themselves look like idiots :( As a long-time Mod on forums of various topics and with a half-century plus experience in life, it is apparent to me that some people look like idiots because they are idiots :bash: and some people make themselves idiots because they are not properly dealing with things which puts them into an out-of-control tailspin over it <_< And there are those who get their jollies by doing these kinds of things because they have the anonymity of the internet to hide behind :angry: Those would not do this in their real life, which says a lot about what kind of person they are. They are so bad that they don't even find acceptance here where we all accept the fact that we do something weird :P

Sadly, Cody is right actually out how some people make themselves look like idiots :( As a long-time Mod on forums of various topics and with a half-century plus experience in life, it is apparent to me that some people look like idiots because they are idiots :bash: and some people make themselves idiots because they are not properly dealing with things which puts them into an out-of-control tailspin over it <_< And there are those who get their jollies by doing these kinds of things because they have the anonymity of the internet to hide behind :angry: Those would not do this in their real life, which says a lot about what kind of person they are. They are so bad that they don't even find acceptance here where we all accept the fact that we do something weird :P

People have also had their kids taken too for stuff they post online about their kids. One mother having her two year old ride in the front seat without a car seat or seat belt on and the car was in motion. A father tying his toddler up into a pretzel and putting it on facebook, a couple high on meth duck taping their toddler to the wall.

I also know how pictures can be easily taken out of context. I saw on Dr. Phil how this one "friend" destroyed her friend's life because she was mad at her so she made shit up about her and wrote a letter to the beauty pageant she was in telling about her friend and showed her pictures and in the background someone would have a pipe in their hand or a beer bottle and she wasn't doing any of those things. But she got them on her Facebook to use against her and twist it saying she was doing those things and the background was proof. She resigned of course but it still ruined her life because it will be hard for her to get a career or a job in the future and people don't care for the truth. They want to believe what they want to believe. Of course the "friend" had no remorse because she thought her ex friend deserved it and didn't think she did anything wrong.

I don't even wish my air myself on air. That is asking to be judged and having everyone know your personal business and it takes guts to go on air.