LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

C'mon Guys...what Gives?!

I was browsing Amazon this morning to look up NUK 3 pacifier prices (before I posted in a different topic). I found the type of listing I was looking for, and decided to look at the reviews for the hell of it.

• Like 1

Half of what I see here makes you wonder. Like wearing diapers in public and to workz; In effect being such a slave to the fetish that you lose the distinction of private and public and are willing to do things that invite unknown consequences on yourself. or faking incontinence to game the medical system to get diapers covered by insurance. Tommy and DPF always advised caution of the highest order. If you are so controlled by your fetish that your judgement is questionable. it is time to step back and take a loooong look at yourself and your psychological state and, among other things fugure out the difference between "I want" and "I need" before someone grabs you by the short hairs and teaches you the hard way. These last are not confined to the ABDL world, I see plenty of "vanilla" persons not getting the last item and going so far in the hole that they have to look up with a telescope to see Satan's size 12 cloven hooves and who can forget Anthony Weiner? (Maybe I should not have asked that last: I may get an answer I do not like)

• Like 1

Seen and acknolwdged

Thanks

Half of what I see here makes you wonder. Like wearing diapers in public and to workz; In effect being such a slave to the fetish that you lose the distinction of private and public and are willing to do things that invite unknown consequences on yourself.

• Like 1

Well, one could attract unwanted attention. That could lead to other ABDL's who wish to remain private being compromised and there is the deliberate misrepresentation of us by the media who want a "juicy" story and lump the sensible in with those who are a few stones short of a tiara. Or nothing could happen. That is why I wrote "...call down unknown consequnces on themselves". we are not alone in this world. Once you make something "in public" it is public and out of your control

As an incon, you are by nature excluded as a subject of this discussion since it does not pertain to you

Well, one could attract unwanted attention. That could lead to other ABDL's who wish to remain private being compromised and there is the deliberate misrepresentation of us by the media who want a "juicy" story and lump the sensible in with those who are a few stones short of a tiara. Or nothing could happen. That is why I wrote "...call down unknown consequnces on themselves". we are not alone in this world. Once you make something "in public" it is public and out of your control

As an incon, you are by nature excluded as a subject of this discussion since it does not pertain to you

Two workds, "diaper failure" (tape or blowout). Embarrassing to anyone, but when it's the result of choice rather than need. Then it becomes "Why did I...." unless you have the couth of a turnip

At work it can become a distraction that an employer does not want in his shop, either on belalf of the customers or other business reps or other employess, and you can bet that it WILL be found out, and for which you can be let go quite legally

I can just picture the call to Handel on the Law

" Hello Bill: I was let go from my job for wearing diapers. Do I have a case"

"Are you incontinent or have some other diagnosed medical issues?"

"No"

"then why do you wear them?

"I like to" (unless you lie)

"Why did he let you go?"

Hhe said I was a 'distraction'"

"Well he may well be right and not want to have that in his workplace. I love these people who put their private lives in the workplayce and then want to sue if the company deems it inappropriate: You're on their time and their property, not yours. You can be fired for any reason he wants. I'd say that going around in a diaper without medical issues is pretty bizarre and may not fit the culture of that workplace. You have no case"

Although I wasn't wild about the "Would you give it to an AB?" question highlighted in the original post, the thread reminds me more than a little about what I heard a lot when I came out as a gay man back in 1993, and still hear to some extent today. "Why do you have to flaunt it?" I'm just glad that some LGBQTs did flaunt it back then so I wouldn't have spent the last 20 years hidden in the closet.

I don't know that the question was completely out of line for Amazon. Neither AB nor DL are sexual fetishes for everyone, and if the guy who asked the question is comfortable about who he is and this isn't about sex for him, then I don't see a problem with him being out about it. (And I wouldn't be surprised if someone posted the question as a joke.)

Besides, people post lots of pictures to this easily accessible site. I for one had no interest in diapers and wasn't searching for anything about diapers when I first came across DD. It doesn't require special permission to view the pictures or access the content here. But I'm glad folks here flaunt it, so I'd discover the fun of diapers.

There are quite a few diaper videos on YouTube now, too. There's actually quite a lot of stuff on YouTube that raised my eyebrows - both for what people are doing, but also for their willingness to be so public about it. That Amazon question was pretty tame in comparison.

Two workds, "diaper failure" (tape or blowout). Embarrassing to anyone, but when it's the result of choice rather than need. Then it becomes "Why did I...." unless you have the couth of a turnip

At work it can become a distraction that an employer does not want in his shop, either on belalf of the customers or other business reps or other employess, and you can bet that it WILL be found out, and for which you can be let go quite legally

I can just picture the call to Handel on the Law

" Hello Bill: I was let go from my job for wearing diapers. Do I have a case"

"Are you incontinent or have some other diagnosed medical issues?"

"No"

"then why do you wear them?

"I like to" (unless you lie)

"Why did he let you go?"

Hhe said I was a 'distraction'"

"Well he may well be right and not want to have that in his workplace. I love these people who put their private lives in the workplayce and then want to sue if the company deems it inappropriate: You're on their time and their property, not yours. You can be fired for any reason he wants. I'd say that going around in a diaper without medical issues is pretty bizarre and may not fit the culture of that workplace. You have no case"

That employer would never have even risked that in the first place.

The fines for violating the ADA are huge. No company would ever take the chance of dismissing someone for wearing diapers, especially when abdlism still isn't fully known by the general public. I saw a case when I was researching the ADA for a paper recently, where an urge incontinent woman got a 6 figure settlement for wrongful dismissal after her employer refused to accommodate her, she had an accident, took medical leave due to the psychological stress, and was dismissed upon her return. This was in addition to the fine laid upon the company by the ADA.

Is it worth a hundred thousand to any employer to press the issue like that? They aren't even allowed to harass you about it, and most won't even mention a medical issue unless you bring it up to them, in fear of accidentally violating the ADA.

The only way anyone would know you didn't need them is if you went around spouting fetishistic idiocy at work, and you'd be fired for sexual harassment long before they'd dare to even glance at the garment under your pants.

Don't spread misinformation under the guise of scaring people into acting under your personal morals.

Research is one thing; reality is another

Have you every heard of Safelink? If not look it up. Just about every nurse/social worker I have talked to and looks at the phone and the screen and does some work agress tha there is no accessibility for persons with low vision or not-so-nimble fingers. And that is a GOVERNMENT program. So much for the ADA and you would have to get a lawyer to take the case. I would not want to touch any case where two batteries of shrinks going at it would be the prime players as this would have to be nor would I want to be on the jury having to listen to the drone on about the minutiae to the point that my head would explode. A B-mod therapist duking it out with a Transactional Analysis advocate duking it out with a Personality psychologist duking it out with a Powt-Freudian Psychoanalyst: Just what the world needs; and I can think of a few more to throw into the mix. Makes for a pleasant talkfest in the Department that I would not miss for the world; but in the courtoom?

Now the ADA would apply to incontinence but if you trued to extend it to abdl the outcry would be thunderous: "Some jerk-off wants to wear a diaper to work to get his jollies on company time and we're clogging up the courts with this pea-shit stuff while murder suspects are patiently waiting their turn" for starters: Sure dude. The ADA also specifies that the plaintiff has to be fit for the job. Read my imaginary conversation with Handel on the Law

Besides which, If they decide that abdlism or fetishism is a medical issue, it will come under the purview of the government. Is that what you want? Remember the power to do thigs FOR you is the power to do thigs TO you

Let us presume that you are right about ADA, would you advise a fetishist to lie about his medical condition: Yes or No? And under oath? and can you imagine what this would do to the lives of abdl's in general? and that person's life in the workplace would be made a living hell by co-workders for creating a spectacle and there are a thousand ways that can be done and stay under the radar. You MIGHT win the battle but you would lose the war

Then there is the matter of timing. Bernie Madoff was reported to the SEC in the mid '90's and not brought down unitl when? the store across the streat as an EBT machine that went down last Septemeber and was to be fixed by mid November. As of March 1, it was still down. And there is the aforementioned Safelink inaccessible phone

Get your head out of the "research" and into the real world now before the shock kills you at age 25. There is a big difference between book-smarts and savvy. I may not know every jot and tittle about ADA, though I know more than most, but I know the way the world works Get a clue

Although I wasn't wild about the "Would you give it to an AB?" question highlighted in the original post, the thread reminds me more than a little about what I heard a lot when I came out as a gay man back in 1993, and still hear to some extent today. "Why do you have to flaunt it?" I'm just glad that some LGBQTs did flaunt it back then so I wouldn't have spent the last 20 years hidden in the closet.

I don't know that the question was completely out of line for Amazon. Neither AB nor DL are sexual fetishes for everyone, and if the guy who asked the question is comfortable about who he is and this isn't about sex for him, then I don't see a problem with him being out about it. (And I wouldn't be surprised if someone posted the question as a joke.)

Besides, people post lots of pictures to this easily accessible site. I for one had no interest in diapers and wasn't searching for anything about diapers when I first came across DD. It doesn't require special permission to view the pictures or access the content here. But I'm glad folks here flaunt it, so I'd discover the fun of diapers.

There are quite a few diaper videos on YouTube now, too. There's actually quite a lot of stuff on YouTube that raised my eyebrows - both for what people are doing, but also for their willingness to be so public about it. That Amazon question was pretty tame in comparison.

I don't understand, if you are discrete there should be no difference what

Well, the issue I have of people wearing in public is if they choose to mess in public and not change right away.

How is anyone going to know you don't have a medical issue? Are they going to ask you to go to the doctor to confirm you have a medical issue or ask you to bring in your medical papers to show it? There are people out there that are too embarrassed to go to the doctor for their problem. It isn't anyone's business why I wear them.