Who is your superhero?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Batman? Superman? Spiderman?

• Batman
    • Superman
    • Spiderman
    • Other

• 4 weeks later...

I like Spiderman. All ways thought that the fact that he could shoot webs out of his fists and swing off of buildings was awesome. Just like he did in the older Nintendo 64 video games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I was really little, I would watch Mighty Mouse, and hope they would have the "Mighty Heroes" segment - so I could see Diaper Man.

Even though the cartoon itself was stupid, I liked the idea of a baby with an adult brain (or an adult wearing diapers).

• Like 1

When I was really little, I would watch Mighty Mouse, and hope they would have the "Mighty Heroes" segment - so I could see Diaper Man.

Even though the cartoon itself was stupid, I liked the idea of a baby with an adult brain (or an adult wearing diapers).

I never did care for "superheroes" for one thing 'hero" by nature implies A. extraordinary effort, B. estraordinary risk and courage" If you have some "super" power that is built in then neither of these is true. So where is the "hero" in "superhero"?

Also it seemed to me, since it relied on some "built-in" rather than acquired/earned ability, that this was a desire for a game that was rigged in one's favor rather than an honest relationship with the world. That is contray to what has always been my mode of being

The best thing that ever happened to Superman was Kryptonite. Otherwise the appeal would have been gone in 15 years. to me, it is just angels and other supernatural beings in modern dress

While the "superhero" comics where OK for the adventure, I preferred the real people who did super things by dint of effort and mentality, like Adam Strange and Magnus: Robot Fighter, or those who got their powers by super-science like Green Lantern, the Fly or the second incarnation of Hawkman. The Marvel Superheroes wer too campay. I did not even like Wonder Woman's tiara

When I was little, Faires were not the little winged buglike creatures. They were connected with an advanced civilization which appeared to be magic

Definitely Conan the barbarian.When I was a kid I was fascinated by all the muscles. When I met my wife. She was a certified personal trainer,yoga instructor and body builder. Not some big steroid monster. She was Ms. Fintness in Japan twice and placed in other competitions. When I went to her apartment the first time.She showed me her trophies pictures.Then she pulled out some bodybuilding magazines.There she was in the magazines from the Ms.japan competition. She was telling the truth. I was holding the magazine. I looked up at her and thought.

Lady Conan....

Wow! We have been happily married for12 years.

I never did care for "superheroes" for one thing 'hero" by nature implies A. extraordinary effort, B. estraordinary risk and courage" If you have some "super" power that is built in then neither of these is true. So where is the "hero" in "superhero"?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...