LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help! Need Advice/tips Asap!

dljeff11

Ok to make a long story short. My mom recently found all my diapers and gave me the talk. She was a little understanding cause she has known about and on and off wearing for a couple of years now. But now she wants me to give it all up and she threw away everything. What should I do or tell her? She doesn't think I'm a freak or anything I just want to tell her that I don't want to give my diaper wearing up.

You may be an adult...But my folks always said the same thing..."As long as you're living under our roof, You will follow our rules...if you don't like our rules...there's the door"!

I can certainly relate as I still live at home, and my parents would not take kindly to my lifestyle. So for me that means I don't get to embrace it the way I would want to. But that does not mean you have to give it up completely. For example I keep an

• Like 1

Ok to make a long story short. My mom recently found all my diapers and gave me the talk. She was a little understanding cause she has known about and on and off wearing for a couple of years now. But now she wants me to give it all up and she threw away everything. What should I do or tell her? She doesn't think I'm a freak or anything I just want to tell her that I don't want to give my diaper wearing up.

Why are you living with your mother @ 21?

• Like 1

I lived at home until I was a little over the age of 21, but I too had a very prying mother. She would snoop in my room without my consent...the same thing as doey parents told him, "My house my rules" sort of thing. I had been struggling with incontinence since I hit puberty. It just made its presence worse when I turned 18 or thereabouts. I guess what my point is...I eventually had to come clean and explain to her why I was wearing diapers. Of course that led to doctor's appointments which my doctor couldn't pin point anything majorly wrong with me at that time and really still can't (at least not in the urology department). She allowed me to keep wearing as long as I took care of my trash so my room didn't smell like stale pee....the bottom line is...maybe if you explain you reasoning behind wearing and kept it where no one else wouldn't be bothered by it...hopefully you could indulge in peace, but maybe a footlocker is a better option if she isn't so understanding.

By the time you're 21, you should already be acting responsibly, and this includes dealing with your parents in their home ;) By then you should know that childhood-level hiding places aren't going to work, especially with something as large as a bag of diapers :o So if your parents caught you, the real problem is you. And now that it's exposed there is only damage control left to you- your lack of precaution may have closed all the other doors now :( Most important is to know that with you at 21, your parents now owe you nothing :mellow: so anything they do for you is a favor to you because they care about you :wub: even if those things are not to your liking :whistling: Being an adult only grants you the freedom to choose for yourself- and inherent in your choices are the consequences that may go along with them :huh: If your parents say "no diapers" then you can obey the rule and be fine; disobey the rule and suffer the consequences if they find out; or you can do it elsewhere and refuse to discuss that with them, for their only control of you is while you are taking what they offer you under their terms. If their terms are to control you beyond their house, then you can either live there and obey; disagree and lose what they are offering; or deal with this in a way they will not find out about :ph34r: which is what most people do. My Mom knew I smoked pot (I've since quit) and she said to not have it in her house, so I kept it in my car which was OK with her and we never mentioned it after that. That's how adults handle disagreements and you're an adult now so it's up to you to fund a way to keep the peace for them and you somehow, even of that means you giving more than you want to until you can do for yourself without them.

Well to bring some humor to this issue when i had to start wearing diapers again my Mom found out while i was in the Hospital and thought nothing df it , so one night at home at my place i thought she was asleep and went to the fridge in just a diaper and some furry lion slippers and she was awake so we started talking and i said to her with a straight face " you Adopted me after the terrible two's and Potty Training this is karma coming back to bite you in the ass Mom we got the diaper thing covered now i just have to get the terrible two's and you will have the whole Mommy package locked up tight" and we laughed so hard and hugged so long that i cherish that memory so much AS Cancer stole her from me a very shortage Later.