LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Products For Dribbling...

In the disposables department, Tena makes the best pads, and they are a lot less than 80 cents each. They have an adhesive back that sticks to your underwear. There's also Depends guards for men, same idea.

Not sure what to do in the washables department, but "training pants" come to mind. As you find "healthi dry" uncomfortable, I don't know what will be comfortable.

Before I started diapering 24/7 I used pads, and they worked OK :) The ones I used were Poise, store brand cheapo's, and home-made ones fashioned from terrycloth toweling which weren't as effective since they had no waterproof backing :( By all means try the Abena guards which everyone says are the best, and keep a few on hand for changes which takes a lot less space than extra diapers. Disposal is also more discreet too :D

For the relatively small quantities you're talking about, I'd recommend "adult training pants." I have a similar problem, particularly if I haven't had access to a toilet for a while and my bladder is quite full. After I do urinate, I will continue to lose urine for up to half an hour afterward. www. comcomfg.com and www.baby-pants.com both have "training pants" which I use instead of regular briefs. They both can absorb and disperse small quantities of urine without wet spots showing on your slacks or jeans.

I apologize. I just went to the Comco site and they no longer show the pants I've purchased there for years. So, scratch that suggestion. Baby-pants.com are the only other product I'm familiar with. They work well and are more comfortable than the Comco pants.

No. I don't have any problems with odor. I just rum them though the "sanitary" cycle on my washer and the pants come out fine.

• Like 1

Tena Overnight pads have worked wonders as diaper stuffers for myself & a few other people I know. They hold a lot of urine for their size, and they stick to your underwear. On Amazon, they're $0.37/pad. For something reusable, have you ever looked at using baby cloth diaper stuffers? Supposedly you can get them thick enough that they won't wick urine through the entirety of the stuffer. Something like this?

Babykeiff, this is very interesting and it may be the root cause of my own lifelong problems with my bladder control! I do think you mixed up 'internal' and 'external' but otherwise what you describe is the thing I've always lived with- and Ive never seen anything that was such a close exact match for me :) Please tell me more and point me to where you learned this :D

Another possible solution is the Depend Real Fit brief. I've tried them, but wasn't particularly impressed. They look very much like a gray cloth brief. I don't use them but a friend of mine does and is satisfied with their performance. Obviously, these are disposables.

By the way, I did a search on "adult training pants" and found a company that modifies JCPenney briefs to add absorbency. I know nothing about the company or its products, but they look like they might meet your needs and they are about $11 each.

Www.specialtyunderwearworld.com

By the way, I did a search on "adult training pants" and found a company that modifies JCPenney briefs to add absorbency. I know nothing about the company or its products, but they look like they might meet your needs and they are about $11 each.

Www.specialtyunderwearworld.com

You might want to email them and check that they are still in business before trying to buy something, as it looks like nothing has been updated in a while (including their ebay store, which has nothing from the past year).