LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nra Reasoning

Your chance of death goes up by closer to 100% when you break into a house with armed and trained occupants. That's the statistic most criminals should focus on.

You can pass any law you want about storing firearms in the home but my question is how are you going to enforce it? The fact of the matter is that any law requiring trigger locks, gun disassembly or locking them up prevent the gun from any use at all in defense of your home. Since the authorities can't enter your home without a search warrant and can't obtain a warrant without probable cause there's no way for them to check on gun owners complying with laws like this. This means the only use of laws like this is not in prevention but in punishment after the fact.

You can pass any law you want about storing firearms in the home but my question is how are you going to enforce it? The fact of the matter is that any law requiring trigger locks, gun disassembly or locking them up prevent the gun from any use at all in defense of your home. Since the authorities can't enter your home without a search warrant and can't obtain a warrant without probable cause there's no way for them to check on gun owners complying with laws like this. This means the only use of laws like this is not in prevention but in punishment after the fact.

A condition of holding a Firearms Certificate in the UK is that guns must be stored in a lockable metal cabinet fixed to the wall, and ammunition must be stored separately. Ammunition is only sold on presentation of a firearms certificate and the certificate rations the amount of ammunition which can be bought and how much can be stored.

Societies and customs differ everywhere. In Switzerland every citizen has to serve mandatory military service, and they are sent home with arms and ammunition afterward- that gun us a semi-automatic rifle which would well qualify as an "assault weapon" as the term is generally used in the US :o Every citizen there is a soldier, and it's not a big country nor heavily populated but nobody dares bring war to them ;) The gun crime rate there is small but sadly growing due to foreigners and drugs :(

I just want to say, expecting "reasoning" from the government is a fruitless endeavor.

For all their wanting to be, thinking they are, and lobbying to become it, the NRA is not the government.

I think everyone is getting off-topic. Having a hand gun in your bedside drawer or somewhere in the house is not what is being suggested by the Democrats. It is high capacity assault weapons that are part of the proposed assault weapons ban.

Banning assault weapons and high capacity magazines does nothing to make the public any safer from guns than they are now. Even if they were to ban them there's still all the ones purchased prior to any ban that will be available used through private sale. If a person was motivated it would only be a matter of cost to obtain whatever they wanted. Secondly, if assault weapons were banned anyone could still buy magazine fed semi automatic hunting rifles that are much larger calibers and with just as much range as a bushmaster and it doesn't take any time to drop out an empty magazine and slam in the next full one so having seven shot mags isn't a real solution either.

Banning assault weapons and high capacity magazines does nothing to make the public any safer from guns than they are now. Even if they were to ban them there's still all the ones purchased prior to any ban that will be available used through private sale. If a person was motivated it would only be a matter of cost to obtain whatever they wanted. Secondly, if assault weapons were banned anyone could still buy magazine fed semi automatic hunting rifles that are much larger calibers and with just as much range as a bushmaster and it doesn't take any time to drop out an empty magazine and slam in the next full one so having seven shot mags isn't a real solution either.

To al the ban guns believers, If you were my neibors an the lawless were to come knocking on your door, I would call the police for you an pray you live through your ordeal.

Thank you for calling the police. If I had a gun, it would empty and locked away. I have ZERO interest in killing anyone. I'd rather let the robbers take stuff from the house and let the police deal with them. If you want to get into a gun fight in close quarters around your wife and young family then go for it. But not me.

And robbers tend not to fire on people when they know there is no resistance.