LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Diaper Rules Matter!

A while back I had an extended nap accident so I set a rule that if I was in bed, I was in a diaper.

Was low on energy today so decided to lay down " for a few minutes." Reluctantly I obeyed my rule and changed out of a pull-up and into a diaper.

Six hours later I wake up in a dry bed, but very wet diaper.

Saved by the rules!

What are your diaper rules?

Diapers simply R*U*L*E! :thumbsup:

I generally don't have any 'rules' when it comes to wearing, as i don't wear for need. I do wear on long driving trips, and I have worn while flying, though it's kind of weird, and I worry about leaking, but they are usually only 5 hour flights so I usually stay dry :blush:

Wearing to bed is usually cloth, either with or with out plastic pants (which is OK since I'm not a bedwetter) :blush:

it is good to have rules to follow though, as you have illustrated :thumbsup:

My desire for diapers has turned to need at least during the day. At night, I will wake up at least a tiny bit and may lie there mostly asleep until I finally get up and go to the bathroom. When I go back to bed, I go back to sleep. So my rules are diaper during the day and a Depend pull-up at night, mostly for my own comfort and psychological need.

In winter to bed to get a good nights sleep and not to wake up the wife when I need to go at night witch is at least 2 or3 times a night.When I need to go onlong trips manly out of confinance.

This being in "Our Lifestyle", it relates tow something else. As a Very Little (Girl), I do not make my own choices about things. Rules means that there are thigs that I must do or not do. This is part and parcel of beign little. This applies to diapers ans well. I am to be heavily diaered so that I do not need changing many times a day since that is incoveniont for the gronwups who take care of me. The same applies to how I am dressed and for their reasons. These affect my feelings about myself which in turn decide how I am a Very Little Girl

Night time diapers for me are the rule in our house. When ever the mood hits my g/f

She will diaper me up

I do have my own ideas of what I would like but having to strike a balance with my g/f is key!

My rules are that I wear only at night and that I don't wet my diaper unless I know I'm going to get rid of it the next morning. I try to wear the same diaper a few nights in a row (usually around the weekends) so I don't have to keep racing to the local pharmacy to buy more. I've occasionally broken some of my rules, like wearing during the day or messing in it, but the cleanup and disposal is usually too much of a hassle that I hardly ever do it again. My focus is on wearing for comfort and psychological reassurance, both of which I like to have when I go to bed.

My number one rule is never go to bed in a wet diaper. I always end up with a leak if I do. Always...

And it's not a bad idea either... My baby went to bed last night in an already wet diaper and the bed got wet. We are in a hotel so not good.

I don't wear at night, but rather in the morning. So, I make sure I always have something ready when I get up. I put the belts on my undergarment and open it up. I also fluff open a Depend or open up a Abri-Wing. If it's the weekend, I use the Depend or Abr-Wing. Weekdays usually it's the undergarment unless I feel very full, which then I use the Depend.

My other rule, someone also mentioned, just don't go out of the house without something on.

One rule in my house: My OH is in charge, when she tells me to wear and wet I can put no argument.

The downside is, when I get the urge, I can't dress myself in a disposable and plastic pants as it's not my decision.

I don't make the rules, my owner does so as far as he is concerned I am in nappies 24/7 unless he gives me permission not to be. I don't generally use them during the day but am not allowed to use the toilet at night unless its not for wetting my nappy.

#1. Always wear a diaper during the night.

#2. Always wear a diaper during the day.

#3. Don't let the neighbors see me during twilight hours- I'm nakey!

#4. Never wear anything other than a premium diaper. The cheap ones need to be changed tw0 to three times as much which means overall they cost more than the premium ones, and that's a waste. (plus the cheap ones leak more often too).

#5. (seconded) Never go to bed with a wet diaper on. It will probably leak.

#6. Always use a mattress protector (as backup). Expect leaks will still happen no matter what.

#7. Always wear a diaper cover over your diapers when at work. Again, leaks do happen and a diaper cover will minimize wet pants and help you notice before it gets bad.

#8. Always keep enough diapers on hand to last a couple of weeks. Money problems, shipping delays, and life in general will cut into those supplies from time to time. You don't want to be caught without any diapers do you?

#9. Always keep a diaper bag (preferably discreet traveling bag) on hand with at least 3-4 days of diapers in it. Out-the-door emergencies do happen, and if #8 didn't give enough supplies then that is an emergency too.

#10. Try to never go too long in a wet diaper. If you do, remember your skin needs to air dry asap or you'll get a rash.

#1. Always wear a diaper during the night.

#2. Always wear a diaper during the day.

#3. Don't let the neighbors see me during twilight hours- I'm nakey!

#4. Never wear anything other than a premium diaper. The cheap ones need to be changed tw0 to three times as much which means overall they cost more than the premium ones, and that's a waste. (plus the cheap ones leak more often too).

#5. (seconded) Never go to bed with a wet diaper on. It will probably leak.

#6. Always use a mattress protector (as backup). Expect leaks will still happen no matter what.

#7. Always wear a diaper cover over your diapers when at work. Again, leaks do happen and a diaper cover will minimize wet pants and help you notice before it gets bad.

#8. Always keep enough diapers on hand to last a couple of weeks. Money problems, shipping delays, and life in general will cut into those supplies from time to time. You don't want to be caught without any diapers do you?

#9. Always keep a diaper bag (preferably discreet traveling bag) on hand with at least 3-4 days of diapers in it. Out-the-door emergencies do happen, and if #8 didn't give enough supplies then that is an emergency too.

#10. Try to never go too long in a wet diaper. If you do, remember your skin needs to air dry asap or you'll get a rash.

I pretty much do the same thing except I have a washable bed pad that I sleep on instead of a complete mattress protector. They are too crinkly IMO, and my husband wouldn't be able to sleep with one on.

I also agree with not going to bed with a wet diaper on, but sometimes I am too tired to deal with a change...even though I know better... and my husband isn't the greatest at changing me...so I have woken up to a very leaky diaper, but I kinda expected it to happen. My protector pad soaked up a lot of it besides my p.j.'s.

A good thread to comment on. Thank you for this information, stuff that is so simple and obvious but when I forget these rules the work is tripled rather it be doing laundry from the wet bed, airing out the mattress and well back to the drawing board.

1. Never go to bed in a wet diaper (exactly what Baby Brian stated). It is simple, wet diaper needs to be changed before going to bed no ifs and or buts.

2. Fresh Dry and clean diaper put on before going to bed.

3. For us side sleepers sometimes plastic pants is a must.

4. Put that mattress protector on (again Baby Brian stated this)

5. What we put in our diapers also is on our skin, it is best not to stay too long in a Wet diaper. Diaper rash is the pits and can be painful in more ways than one.

6. For those diaper changes, put a towel on the ole bed underneath your soaked diaper before being changed....

7. For gods sake close the curtains, here in Hawaii you can hear the neighbor fart, don't expose yourself or your diapers to your neighbors.

8. Plastic wrap them wet and messy diapers, and throw in the BLUE Trash can...

9. Diaper up for the airplane ride -- it is a must.

10. Daytime wearing off and on, more off than on for me, but when I do wear diapers in and around the house i have big boy clothes on over my diapers so they

are not exposed.

Best of all JUST HAVE FUN!!!!

Aloha