LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

White Collar Or Blue Collar Job?

Isn't there a grey collar? I work as a nurse, and while that is not like a factory job, it's not an office job either.

So I'm going with Grey collar. Of course, when I was a machinist at a speedskating shop, I would have definitely called myself blue collar, and was proud of it.

-piper

Right now blue but it was white before that and blue to start out with. I'm liking the complete lack of responsibility for anyone else right now toward the end of my working years.

Hugs,

Freta

I did a white collar job but was treated like a blue collar by upper management.

Fortunately, they gave me early retirement.

And, yes, I sometimes wore diapers at work. Increased my productivity!.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

My uniform collar is black too......sooooooo :huh:

mongo not know :P

worked both sides of the fence and office work bores the sh*t out of me, that and all the stupid politics and other unnecessary BS. So I prefer what I do now, I get out and about and away from all the BS and can listen to the music I like and go places and see stuff...maybe I don't have the most prestigious job or make a lot of money, but I enjoy what I do, and that is far and above more valuable to me than most anything else. :P

I have what a lot of people want....satisfaction and contentment and gratitude for what I have...

can't beat that with a stick...and it doesn't come in colors either!

I work from home a lot too. Maybe 1/3 of the time. It's very nice. I usually do it when I need to be more productive as when I'm in the office it always seems like everyone wants to talk to me about non-work related stuff up to and including my bosses.

i love my job! i love my cubicle! i love the work that i do and my coworkers and that if i call in sick im not leaving any of my coworkers to have to pick up the slack.... sides my job as hard and tedious as it can be at times is certainly never boring