LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Diapers World Map Relaunch

Just ever so scrumptious: Too bad it did not have pink pins

Now you will need to put a link to it where it can be found easily and maybe in our profiles as well

I'm sure with DD and that new software he is messing with for a site redesign, he can make it do whatever he wants someplace if he chooses. I have admin rights to the setup page but will gladly turn it over to him if he chooses or needs to mess with it. I can change the pins, to a few other options like little people character icons. But when you do that all that have already "pinned" will have to go back and redue the selection. So leaving as is for now.

If you are doing a site makeover you might wish to rearrange the forum positions. ForExample youcouldmove Adult Kids up nearer to Our Lifestyle or include it and its two subforums as part thereof. Group all the "people" things togeterh and the "activity" forums, like Game Time and Roleplay together below the people forums. Right Now the AK forum is practicallydown in the basement where the Off-Topic should be.. I suspect that this s a product of having the site "just growed" as it became more and more successful. Aslo you might take the opportunity to change (Little Girls') "playhouse" to "dollhouse". "tree fort" is perfect for the Little Boys' forum. At any rate a true site re-design is a good time to re-group the forums in a more organized way

You bet!, but I cannot believe that I am the only one. Still and all, that is how it looks

Cool! I'm there! :D just wondering if there is a way to add a button to the header so it's easier to find and access? Enquiring minds ya know :P

All at sea, Duck?