LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Baby At Wal-Mart

Some people just crave more attention than others, I can see going out dressed like him if you were going to a haloween party, but just doing that for attention is stupid.

I mean I wear sleepers under my cloths some times, but I don't strip down to my sleeper and walk around wally world looking for a camera.

There's something about this picture (& other pictures like it) that I don't understand. If pictures like these are real & not made up, how is it possible to go into a Big Box Store like Walmart & get away with such things? If I'm not mistaken Walmart in particular at least has greeters at the door, who I would think would've told them that they couldn't go into the store looking like that. But I definitely agree that someone is just attention starved.

Rockies Fan.

technically nothing he is wearing is obscene, he has a shirt on, shoes on, all his privates are covered by 'shorts'.... if women can parade around shorts cut so short they might as well be underwear and shirts so shirt/low cut its just a bra and that is considered fine... this person has everything covered, and honestly looks like they are in a costume.

• 4 weeks later...

There's something about this picture (& other pictures like it) that I don't understand. If pictures like these are real & not made up, how is it possible to go into a Big Box Store like Walmart & get away with such things? If I'm not mistaken Walmart in particular at least has greeters at the door, who I would think would've told them that they couldn't go into the store looking like that. But I definitely agree that someone is just attention starved.

Rockies Fan.

Unfortunately there are not any laws that would prevent this person if they had indeed strolled into Walmart or anywhere else for that matter, it doesn't fall into indecency as all body parts are covered and legally if the greeter tried to stop them from entering the store, chances are there would be a hell of a civil rights lawsuit started..Remember there are rights that people in this country exploit, sometimes well beyond than what our founders would have considered but this is what the 21st century has developed into unfortunately. I am not sure even in Halloween fun I could or would enter into anywhere looking like that regardless, I am however ballsy enough to go out into public by some peoples standards dressed very babyishly and hell maybe even a little sissyish too, but no matter which gender association chosen, I would always be stylish and tasteful with at least a certain level of discreteness in mind, this is just absolutely cartoonish and clearly unrealistic and a good way of getting your ass kicked out in the parking lot, especially down south where some of those "Good Ole Boys" just don't and wont understand. What I have seen is that some AB\DL's don't realize or understand is that dressing as a baby in public doesn't require you to have to extenuate a huge diaper that was obviously not designed to be truly used as such, or sporting only a onesie with overly bulky diapers. When I go out into public dressed as a "baby", my diapers (I wear for medical need) are concealed under other articles of clothing, just my clothing is all ultimately handicap designed, that have easier access to checking, and or changing soiled or wet diapers either by my self or with the aid of someone else. Almost all my clothing at this point are diaper friendly clothes, from concealers or onesie's which ever you want to call them as, to tearaway pant legs in jeans, slacks, shorts, in addition to wearing diaper covers\plastic pants\rubber pants (to help control any ominous odors), and diaper bag (backpack) on the back of my wheelchair. Sure if ya want to have a pacifier hanging around your neck, by all means, it is harmless enough, but could be enough cause for unnecessary teasing or harassment by others, but then again some folks are into that sort of belittling and or humiliation. But its this sort of picture that puts us AB\DL\Littles\Furries\Etc into bad light with rest of the population, so if this person who is in this picture would be so kind, please stop dressing like that and taking pictures, its giving the rest of us a bad wrap.

• 2 weeks later...

I just heard that at least one Walmart in Texas, has decided to no longer have the Elderly and or disabled working as greeters in their stores. I don't know about other States or places that have Walmart locations have followed suit, but it tends to show just how messed up the US economy is. When Walmart, the largest Big Box store in the US and perhaps the world is eliminating the jobs that many elderly and disabled rely upon to supplement their incomes beyond Social Security, and or other forms of Disability payments and sometimes their only source of income at all. The lowest paid jobs being eliminated while the highest paid jobs get raises, sad... Sam Walton should be rolling in his grave over this. May God rest his soul.