LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Dd Wedding!

Elfy

15 months ago I went into the DD chat room and found an argument going on... I am generally quite argumentative and like to express my opinion, which I did so on that occasion backing up a faceless name in the chat room who I hadn't seen in their before, the name was Infer.

Fast forward two weeks full of chatting that lasted whole nights and me and Infer decided to meet up at a neutral location.

We quickly realised what we had was more than friendship and we begun seeing each other, both of our first relationships!

After a year and a quarter full of new experiences and fun tonight me and Infer exchanged rings and we are engaged! :wub::D

We probably aren't the first couple to find each other on here but I think we are a good example of DD bringing people together :D

We haven't got a date in mind and it may be a long engagement but it was something we both wanted :wub:

Attached is our rings :girl_happy:

Thanks DD for having this forum and chat running allowing me to find my wonderful boyfriend :D Love you Infer! :wub:

post-13417-0-95817700-1348269906_thumb.j

post-13417-0-95817700-1348269906_thumb.j

• Like 3

Just to clarify, we're just engaged so far. We've got a lot that we need to sort out in order to actually go through with the civil partnership (Or marriage, if the law gets passed fast enough).

I've only just got around to informing my parents, let alone the rest of my extended, wedding-loving family.