LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever Feel Like You Need Diapers

I have an occasional accident, but I wouldn't classify myself as physically incontent.

But a lot of tiimes I feel psycologically incontent.

Like I need to wear these diapers, because what if today is one of those days I can't make it to the restroom.

And even though I prefer to stay dry in public, I've had to go on some occasions.

So I don't know if it's more I want to wear them, or feel a NEED to wear diapers.

Anyone else like this?

Had my eyes examined today, with drops and dilation and bright lights.

I needed (?) diapers today and wore them. Comfort and security!!

One less thing to have to worry about.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

I'm not incon, but sometimes wear when I know that bathrooms won't be handy (some road trips, long movies, long walks) or wish I was wearing when I discover that they're not handy (fretting about a possible accident can take the fun out of just about any activity).

After doing the colon cleansing in prep for a colonoscopy earlier this year, I wore a diaper to the doctor's office and brought a "just in case" spare with me. Ended up not needing them, but if you've ever cleansed your colon you'll appreciate the psychological comfort that being diapered brings in that circumstance.

It's better to go ahead and wear the diaper than to worry that you might need one.

Hi. I am new here so please be patient. I have posted parts of this in my intro and one other group in this forum. When I was less than 3 I used regression, thinking about, or acting like when I could, being a baby. My twin brother and me were both slow with potty training. From about age 3-6, my mom used diapers to punish us if we had an accident. Sometimes my pants had a very small wet spot but if she saw it I was in a diaper for the rest of the day, and sometimes all night.

I remember at the age of 4 that I would sometimes wet myself just so mom would diaper me and I could regress and act like a baby as much as I could. I really felt at peace doing this. I also recall my maternal grandmother doing this as well. The summer I turned 6 my siblings and i stayed at her house for about a week while parents were gone. Three different times I had small accidents and she diapered me each time. I was so embarrassed since cousins were around a lot as well. As I continued to grow I found things to use as diapers. Mom would occasionally find them, or I made them easy to find in hopes she would diaper me, but when she found them she threatened to tell my dad and take me to a shrink. I had no idea what a shrink was but I knew it wouldn't be good and telling my dad was a horrifying thought. Yet she never followed through

I always have struggled with some sort of urge incontinence, but after my first back surgery at 13, a nurse yanked a catheter out while turning me in the middle of the night. After a few months I was having bladder spasms, and trouble with accidents.

To get buy in school I wouldn't drink anything in the mornings and between every class I used the restroom to try and prevent accidents. I also wore dark jeans in case I did leak.

In 1983, age 22, the scar tissue in my urinary track had all but blocked flow, and had to always wear protection. I had 3 urinary track surgeries that resulted in a total urinary tract replacement. After surgery the spasms and inability to hold urine was gone, yet I continued with urge incontinence. When I feel the urge I need to get to a restroom in less than a minute. Sometimes the void is extremely small and other times it is a lot. I can't ever tell how full my bladder is, and I can't seem to force out urine until I fill that need to go.

So, most of the time I do need diapers. I wear them 24/7 and never wear underwear anymore. This has caused me confusion my whole life between the regression to cope and being ashamed about it combined with the need to wear diapers,

Until my mid 30's I truly thought I was the only person in the world this screwed up. Then in the mid 90's I came home from work and my now ex told me she had just watched a Donahue show about adult babies and asked if I was one. She accepted the fact I had to wear a diaper, but somehow she thought I was like the people on the show.

This really confused me. I hadn't seen the show, but just found out that in some way there were "others" out there. Just a couple months later we got our first computer and internet connection. I started doing research on this and a lot of what I saw disturbed me in that it was mostly a sexual fetish for those acting out. I have always tried to be very honest in relationships, and after a few months; our marriage was already in trouble; I left her a letter explaining pretty much what I have shared here.

Later that day I get a call from my Pastor at work. His first words said I must be having a rough day. He was very understanding, but I found out my ex had called all our friends wives to tell them about her disgusting and weird husband. (I had just finished a term on the church board at this time.) This whole thing was mortifying, plus the terrible experience I had inpatient trying to understand and stop the regression.

I could go on, but I won't. As you can tell, this whole thing around incontinence and regression has been, and still is, a very difficult thing in my life that I loath.

Thanks for the time.

If it weren't for diapers i would have to change my pants all the time. I have accidents so yes i do feel i need them. I am incontinent but there are times were i could use the toilet but sense i am diapered to stop acidents from happening I will wet the diaper. It is more convieniat to do so especially if you are busy doing something. I do enjoy wearing them though. I had a doc want to make me take meds to treat the symtoms and refused to prescribe diapers so medicade would pay for the diapers. Needless to say I found a new doc. The meds dont work you still will have accidents but you have lesss of them. So you will still need protection. So why would you put up with side effects. When you still need to protect you're self from accidents. So yes I need them and a I want to wear them.

• 2 weeks later...

I Do Not understand the Leap from a pulled catheter to months later bladder spasms that in turn led to scar tissue that you had your "Urinary tract Replaced" but it does on the surface sound like

1.You like Diapers (cool nothing wrong with that)

2.Its possible that you have some form of over active bladder(that is a medical condition that you need to see a Physician for diagnosis)

3.its possible that you have Functional Incontinence (again Something you need a physician for diagnosis) This is a diagnosis that is all sound and no fury it simply means you do not have enough time between when your body tells you its gotta go for you to get to the bathroom and "tap a kidney" before your body starts doing it without your consent anybody who is incontinent and has a mobility problem will usually have this diagnosis in their records i'm a gimp in a wheelchair and i have traditional incontinence and Func' icon because yelling get out of the way the yellow river is coming does not work as well as a good diaper.

be happy in your Nappy

• 1 month later...

I always had an over active bladder since childhood along with a desire to wear diapers.

Diapers gave me a scene if security.

As I got older my desire to wear diapers got stronger. I found myself always wanting to be diapered by the age if 12.

I always felt I needed to wear diapers and when I turned 18 I gave into my desires and started wearing diapers full time.

My first wife did not care for them and we soon divorced within a year.

My current wife found out about my diapers on our second date.

By the time we married she knew of my desires to be diapered and over active bladder.

After a few years of wearing diapers24/7 I no longer had control of my bladder.

Saw a doctor about this, he did all sorts of tests, was told the nerves controlling my bladder did not work. Put me on meds, did not care for the side affects so I stopped the meds.

Wife realized I was happier while diapered and asked if I preferred diapers over underwear.

I told her I had always wanted to need to wear diapers as a kid, and now that I actually needed to wear them I did not mind having to wear them, but I liked the fact I had to wear a diaper.

She also knew of my desire to mess my diapers and said it was ok to do so if it made me happy.

Now 28 years later we are still married and I am sitting here watching football while sitting in a messy diaper that is getting wetter the more coffee I drink.

I'm in between myself as well. I do have some true physical need but also a psychological need. The latter can drive the former and I think the reverse is possible as well :screwy: That's one of the strange aspects of being DL and incon- the two can be hard to seperate from each other :huh: With me that physical need is something I can usually handle without help, but it can strike quickly so rather than waiting for that,to happen before I add protection, my DL tendencies see me wearing constantly which disarms the physical sides power to ruin my day ;) For me it's a win/win situation and my greatest satisfaction is knowing that I will never have to put up with people's comments about me wetting myself ever again because it can't happen anymore :girl_happy: My wearing diapers 24/7 thus helps me both ways, and both are true needs regardless of which is stronger.

This topic is one of those 'gray areas' regarding medical incontinence and since there have been no "off topic' complaints I'm leaving it in this forum. Should that change I'll move it to "lifestyles" instead ;)

Bettypooh

Last month I developed another painful kidney stone, this time on the other side. Had to go to the emergency room and the CT scan showed on my other side (where I have had 2 prior kidney stones over the years) that there was a huge kidney stone in my kidney that would never pass due to the large size. I had to have Lipotripsy, where they use sound waves to break up the stone into very small pieces that will pass. In my case, after the Lipotripsy I had all kinds of complications. Seems my stone was hard like glass and instead of crumbling into dust, it shattered into shards that stuck everywhere in my kidney and ureters! I ended up in the hospital and 3 days after the first surgery the doctor had to go in and physically remove all the shards as my kidney was failing. This time he put a stent in and said he wants to keep it in for a month so I can heal as my ureters were so torn up.

What's that got to do with anything here? Well, for the past few days when I pee, I empty my bladder but immediatly feel like I have to pee really bad, and if I don't I'm going to wet myself! I go back to the toilet a minute or two after having gone and I can't go because I've just completely emptied my bladder! The feeling of having to go badly passes after several minutes, but laying down in bed seems to make it worse when trying to sleep after peeing in the middle of the night. Yes, I've though of wearing a diaper so after peeing in the toilet and getting that really strong urge that I need to pee again, I can just relax, open up the sphyncter muscle and if I pee a little or not, maybe it will help. Oh, and I do plan to call the doctor today about some prescriptions he called in after the first surgery that I never picked up due to the complications and being admitted to the hospital. I get the stent out in 2 weeks and I want to make sure I'm not getting any infection from it or anything. Last thing I want is to become incontinent over a stent or infection!

i have felt like i need to be in nappies 24/7 since i was young. im now 33 and ive finally taken the step to being nappied for ever.... my gf has inserted a cath and now i actually need nappies... i couldnt be happier... i feel complete for the first time in my life.....this is my calling.... i was born to be nappied and wet.....

I'm not incontinent but I feel I need them mentally. Without them I feel I have to go all the time and my bladder would keep me up at night. Plus I feel happier in them and my husband says I am more relaxed in them and my online friends have noticed the same. I cannot imagine my life without them. My husband keeps me in them and it was the best thing he has ever done for me. Plus I leak urine anyway due to childbirth but I would be wearing pads if I didn't wear diapers. I don't leak urine all the time, it happens off and on. It just drips out of me without any feeling. I used to just use toilet paper to absorb it when it would happen. I have felt myself leak it in my diaper because I feel the warmth. I feel it's getting worse and I don't care. I have leaked on the way to the bathroom after taking my diaper off to shower. In a way it turns me on and I feel thrilled by it. I don't think I will ever actually go incontinent so I am not worried about it. Makes me wonder what my bladder be like when I have my next child. Would I leak even more? I am sure kegal exercise would stop it and I never bothered to keep doing it. Too lazy for one and I like having an excuse to wear them. I have had times where I wore damp panties because I would leak all of a sudden but it didn't happen very often. My husband likes to tease me saying I need my diapers because I leaked urine.