LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Variety Of Diapers

2sail2

Do you like having a variety or selection of diapers?

Yes, definitely.

I think I'm still trying to find the perfect one: cool, comfortable fit, and absorbent. I'm primarily concerned with cool and comfort. I use a selection because in the mornings I just wet a little, so I wear undergarments (Assurance and Tranquility). Weekend mornings, I'll use something more abosrbent...

Have you found the perfect one for you?

Perhaps best for me is the Tranquility pull up. Though I just tried Attends large pull up and these fit much better than the mediums. I'm also trying Abri-Wing, but not overly thrilled with the velcro pull up part. The large is somewhat loose, so I have to pull it up pretty high. Depend pull up gray or Real Fit are fine too. Though I really like leak guards.

perfect?.... no but i have several diapers i use for the right TIMES.. and they are perfect for that..

DryCare , Dry 24/7, for long times when i cant change up to 16hrs (not always used as overnight diapers as sometimes they are to good for that)

I can and sometimes substitute these for Abena M4, or bambino Bianco they are just not AS absorbent as the drycare

Molicare Comfort Plus, when i need a thin diaper for short times or as a diaper "doubler" when i need to increase my day.. ( NOTE: I dont rip diapers so they leak into each other, rather my "Doubler" is worn under another diaper and only for the first few hours than when its full is removed and the outer diaper finishes the day, great so i dont need to carry a diaper bag ) this diaper is rather weak by itself and leaks like a sieve out the "breathable" sides when sitting or lying down...

Tranquility ATN for when i need a diaper for a few hours (no more than 6) usually when lounging at home or when i have a short nights sleep. these are usually not good for "ALL Through the Night"....

providers choice Plus same as the Tranquilty ( switched to tranquility after these became hard to get)

I love having a selection, as I wear under many different circumstances. My current inventory includes:

Abena M4 - for overnight use

24/7 - When I want to really feel fully diapered - the mediums are almost too big on me.

Goodnights XL - When I just need a short diaper fix. I sometimes wear these to work - I have a couple of days a week where I work alone in a building with no bathroom for about 4 hours. Keeps me from having to lock up and go across the street.

Bambino Classico / Teddy, ABU SDK / Cushie, Fabine exclusiv - playtime with the wife. Sometimes a 24/7 is good for playtime, because they ride so high, no playtime messes go over the top.

Babmbino Bianco - Semi-stealth "out in public". Usually when I'm staying in a hotel out of town and feel like going out diapered in public, yet not get spotted.

Siempre - very stealthy for out in public - also good for quick diaper fixes.

Cloth & plastic pants - play time only, I very rarely wet these - my wife isn't into washing diapers and doesn't like me messing with her washer.

Tena are probably the best all-round nappy, I wear the Maxi and Super depending on the situation, and also quite like the thicker Tena Pants pull-ups. Also like the feel and thickness of Abena nappies, often wear the M4 to bed at weekends. And for a light, discreet nappy I still have some of the Lidl Siempre ones (basically repackaged Attends).

Just give me a cloth diaper and a pair of waterproof pants and that's the way I like it. Having people around makes it impossible to dispose of "disposables." Of course I have to limit my actual use of cloth diapers to times when I am alone long enough to wash and dry the diapers and pants--usually after my brother goes to work Saturday morning or on any of my Mondays off.

I like to try new ones sometimes, but I always seem to go back to molicares. They are my standard. I use the Super plus and the supers mostly.

Exactly the same here too. My standard used to be Abena L4's but I had to drop them when they started making them more cheaply.

I've tried a bunch of diapers over the years. Started with the store brands (shudder!) until I got my own P.O. box and then ordered some online. I've tried Molicare, Dry 24/7, and Abena M4. My preference now is the Abena M4 with a full-length booster pad. Fits me perfectly and is very thick! Love it! :groupwave:

I'm trying ABena pull ups and they are very soft, seems pretty absorbent, but not much protection for us men up front.

I'm trying Abena Abri Wing and they don't feel quite right. I don't care for how high they come up on my belly button. They droop when they are full. So you have to make them kind of tight to prevent that.

current inventory-

Depend maximum protection large

Tena (canadian) Ultra and Super (medium and large)

Tranquility ATN medium

Molicare super plus medium

Abena m4 xplus (plastic backed)

a few other store brands too....

I keep going back to the Tena Ultra larges and Super larges - cloth backed but nice and crinkly, with a few strips of duct tape become almost leak proof! And because they are simply available almost anywhere in Canada for very decent prices make them my convenient go-to diaper.

I just purchased...1 case of 24/7's....1 Bag of Molicare Supers...1 Bag of Molicare Super Plus...1 Bag of Abena X-plus, I get board wearing the same diaper all the time, plus I wear 24/7, I have my nighttime diapers and day time diapers.

We keep a variety of diapers on hand, and when we start to get short handed of one type we order more. Our stock of diapers consist of Bambino Bianco, Bambino Teddy Bears, Attends, Dry 24/7, Molicare, Abri-wings, and secure xplus.

Would like to try the Tena Wings one day.... getting low on the Teddy Bear Bambino's..... shipping to hawaii can be expensive so we like the free shipping to the islands. So when we do order diapers we order by bulk.

I just got my variety order in today...just put the 24/7 on for the first time...one word....wooooooooowwwwww. Great diaper, not need for any type of booster, great outer plastic as well, not stiff at all, ride high up on the back like a diaper should. PLEASE don't make any change to the diaper, I feel when ever I get a great diaper they change something, these are great!