LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If It Wasn'T For The Smell.....

Supposedly there are all kinds of things you can take to really cut down or eliminate the smell from a messy diaper. Charcoal tablets, Nullo, etc. I've never tried any of those myself and really don't want to spend the money for them as you have to take them daily and for a couple weeks before they start to work. Then you have to keep taking them every day or the effects will wear off.

Anyway, how many people take some kind of pills or tablets to help eliminate the smell, and how many who don't take any pills think they would mess their diapers a lot more often if it wasn't for the smell? Personally, I only mess my diapers once or twice a year when the mood strikes me. One thing I really hate is the smell. I could probably deal more with the actual mess than with the smell, especially since I don't live by myself and other people at the house don't know about my diapers. If there was no oder at all, I'm sure I would mess more. It's that smell right after doing it that I don't care much for, and especially when I take my diaper off after pooping in it and the smell really hits me! I know some people really get off on the smell, but I hate it.

So, if it wasn't for the smell, or if you took pills to stop the smell, who would do it more often?

The smell is an unfortunate side effect that i USED to despise when i was living with others, but now i have the space to do it whenever i want i dont mind it infact i kinda like it.

If i was living with others, i would do it LESS because of the smell as im considerate.

Ive tried pills before and they do work but they are by no means a magic cure, they just take the edge off.

Infact the only time i had a 100% odourless poop was when i was on Anti-biotics , gave the poop a weird oily texture though didnt look like poop.

I definitely would.

Out of respect to my partner, I won’t be ‘dirty’ when wearing with her (she has no problems at all with me being wet) and will confine that to alone time.

I used to. When we were younger she was keener/more tolerant and I used to enjoy spooning in bed, wet and messy. Happy days.

If there was no smell, I'd be less careful about when I did it. The smell doesn't bother me very much. However, I don't want to inflict the smell on everyone else.

I agree with Poopy_Dipes everything about is great ( except the tasting part won't do that ) and for me being single and living alone provides me with ample opportunity to indulge without offending others.

• 2 weeks later...

I do it more often because I did find a way to handle the smell :).

I started looking around for plastic/rubber pants that would actually seal against my skin. I stumbled onto AC Medical and asked around in the forums about them. Feedback was kinda mediocre, but the complaints had more to do with their website and/or ship times than any issue with the product, and nobody reported that they'd gotten "burned" by them. I decided to give them a shot.

I bought a couple pairs of their latex pants several months ago, and couldn't be any happier. They're a bit of a pain to wash, because the latex sticks to itself as it air dries, but the pants work great. I roll the waist band into the top of my diaper, and it makes an airtight seal. There's zero smell.

It obviously doesn't help with the stench of clean up, but it completely kills the issue before then.

Note: I have no association with AC whatsoever. I'm just a happy customer.

I must admit not mad on the smell of a dirty nappy but I do live alone, Well most of the time my boyfriend and Daddy Known on here as Paddi often stays with me and will deal with me if I make a stinky never complaining a bit even if it really stinks, just takes it in his stride. if I have a nappy on I won't remove it just to use the toilet far as Im concerned if im in nappies Im in them for a reason.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The smell, goes with the feel, and the experience of doing it, to make it the thing I enjoy. However, having a lodger, I probably would be more likely to do it more often were it not for the smell, as it'd be a bit obvious were I to soil with the lodger being about.

The main problem I find, which probably discourages me from doing it, asides the having to have an empty house, is the clear up, its basically a chore, a long and messy one.

This morning was a good example, I didn't need to go to the loo, around the time I normally do, and didn't think anything of it, and, unfortunately as it turned out I was not wearing any diaper today. Not the first time itd happened, but the urge came on so quick, and virtually as soon as the urge came on, it was too late and I'd soiled my knickers.

Having not planned to do this, the clean up was aweful, a quick dash round to grab suitable bags, pick up wet-whipes, and disposable kitchen towel, so by the time I actually got to the bathroom the mess had gone down my legs, onto my trousers, my shirt, and in process of undressing, in teh bathroom, its on the floor... One bag of soiled clothes for the wash, clenaed up as much as I could off of me and the floor with the paper towels, then had to give the floor and toilet a decent clean before just jumping in the shower to clean myself down enough... a right pain...

but, did feel really rather nice doing it, soiling myself so uncontrolably... No idea why it happened really... A good job the lodger was out at work this morning..

• 4 weeks later...

If I was bothered by the smell of a messy diaper I would have never started messing my diapers, I mess my diapers daily and give little thought of the smell unless I am at work or around others who may be offended.

When by my self I will leave my messy diaper on until it holds no more pee or I need to shower befor going to work.