LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DailyDi

The amount you just won from the lottery? If so how about sending me a barrel full of $1000 Bills? Thanks, I'd very much appreciate it.

Rockies Fan.

The amount you just won from the lottery? If so how about sending me a barrel full of $1000 Bills? Thanks, I'd very much appreciate it.

Rockies Fan.

Lol. Send me some too. I sure could use some more money.

Chad

1000 dollar bills do exist but they are illegal for citizens to own or posses in the United States President Nixon outlawed any bills higher than 100 $ to make it harder to sneak large amounts of cash out of the country

1000 dollar notes are still used for interbank and Treasury usage.

Nappy

1000 dollar bills do exist but they are illegal for citizens to own or posses in the United States President Nixon outlawed any bills higher than 100 $ to make it harder to sneak large amounts of cash out of the country

1000 dollar notes are still used for interbank and Treasury usage.

Nappy

Darn, because since $100 bills are the largest for private use, that means DD would have to use a bigger barrel with more bills in it to make up for the loss. :crybaby:

Thanks for that bit of info though, I didn't know that bills larger than $100 were illegal for private usage.

Rockies Fan.

Hits on our links such as Amazon? :D

I've had and held $1000 bills, and with inflation it would seem logical to bring them back :rolleyes: I'm tired of needing to use my garden wheelbarrow to carry money to go grocery shopping with, though it does make carrying my shotgun along quite a bit easier :o:whistling::roflmao:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...