LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Female Co-Worker Raised The Topic Of Wearing Nappies.

The other night at work one of my female co-workers said that she had been thinking about wearing a nappy to work at nights to save on visits to the toilet. This took me completly by surprise but as you can guess, was more than happy to go along with the conversation. She has no reason to believe I wear. We talked about issues such as old people wearing nappies and who would change us in our old age, baby powder and ones and twos. We get on pretty well together and I have thought about dropping off a few nappies in her letter box. What do you think? Wouldn't want to upset our friendship.

Thinking about doing something and actually doing something can sometimes be on opposite sides of the planet when it comes to follow through...

I wouldn't do that at work, maybe once you are so casual that you are hanging out together outside work, maybe then should a diaper appear anywhere.

Better yet would be for you to put one on, wear to work and either tell her you were or prove it to her. Then maybe your friendship will grow stronger if she decides to follow your lead. ;)

Or you could just casually ask her next time you see her, "Got your Depends yet?" and then chuckle a little! Harmless based on your last conversation, but it's a way to very casually bring it up again to see what her reply is.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude dont drop off diapers for her! That will just creep her out. Just talk to her causally about diapers. Dare her to do it and stuff. If she says no or hints in any way she is uncomfortable back off and never bring it up again (well maybe in a year or so when you say your going as a baby for Halloween or something). Let her chose the pace and just enjoy the fact you even get to talk about this stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

The other night at work one of my female co-workers said that she had been thinking about wearing a nappy to work at nights to save on visits to the toilet. This took me completly by surprise but as you can guess, was more than happy to go along with the conversation. She has no reason to believe I wear. We talked about issues such as old people wearing nappies and who would change us in our old age, baby powder and ones and twos. We get on pretty well together and I have thought about dropping off a few nappies in her letter box. What do you think? Wouldn't want to upset our friendship.

Kerrie, your profile does not say where you live. Clearly attitudes about workplace conduct vary from company to company and juristiction to jurisdiction.

It is no secret that I am a profoundly incontinent woman requiring diapers 24/7. In 1990 I started using AB play to cope with the frustrations of always needing diapers.

It is also no secret that I am a senior partner in a very large law firm specializing in corporations. Human resource and associated labor law is not my specialty, but I am consulted with issues involving incontinence come up.

The advice my firm provides our corporate clients is that any discussion between co-workers about wearing or using diapers is inappropriate.

If I were your personal attorney I would have advised you to stop the conversation when your female co-worker first mentioned wearing a diaper or nappy.

The policy my law firm provides to client corporations is that if such personal conversation continues, both parties should first be given a stern warning, probably including mandatory enrollment in an anti-sexual harrassment seminar. A repeat of the conversation would result in a substantial suspension of employment. A third report would result in termination.

Of course you know best what you and your co-worker can get away with in your company.