LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Non-Diaper Films....

Anyone watched the new Piranha3D???

There's a scene in it, where there's a few drunk random guys in just a very saggy diaper dancing on a boat,lol.

The Garp reference to diapers isn't in the movie, but it is in the book. Early on, when the Pooh character is introduced it's theorized that she has that nickname because she is still wearing diapers. This is revealed to Garp by Cushie who explains she doesn't use them, she is housebroken, she just likes to wear them. There were passing references made a couple of places later in the book as well.

There's a movie where a bunch of HS seniors are! "Hazing" the upcoming freshmen, by putting them into diapers and putting pacifiers into their mouths.... who knows the movie? (I don't)

I think the movie you're talking about is called "Dazed and Confused". That was a pretty good scene for sure!

There's a movie where a bunch of HS seniors are! "Hazing" the upcoming freshmen, by putting them into diapers and putting pacifiers into their mouths.... who knows the movie? (I don't)

The feature film "Dazed and Confused" takes place on the last day of school in 1976 in Austin, Texas. The tradition there is that the incoming seniors haze the about to be freshmen. "Darla" (played by Parker Posey) is the super mean girl senior. The freshmen gals are required to suckle pacifiers and are led around by leashes, but at no time are any shown in diapers. The freshmen gals are squirted ith condiments and covered in flower.

The freshmen boys are paddled brutally by the senior fellows, so probably the girls had it easier.

That could be what I'm thinking... Probably is... I never saw thee hole thing, but it fits so, I'll assume so... Thanks :)

Although there are no visable diapers or any direct AB/DL references in "Dazed and Confused" it has many outstanding performances and launched the careers of several successful performers. It also was the start of the "Austin" studio collection. Outside of Hollywood and NYC, this is perhaps the most exciting movie creative community.

Of course I encourage you to find a copy or see Dazed and Confused on TCM or some cable service running it uncut.

For bonus points count the appearances of Rene Zelwegger who has no lines. This was her first feature film, made while she was a student of UT-Austin.

Chances are everyone reading this conversation on Daily Diapers knows that in 1973 a feature film directed by a well-respected director and starring several respected and famous actresses was released in theaters. The title is "The Baby"

Much of it is typical moderate budget 1970s horror film, with a adult man kept as a diapered adult baby by his dememted mother and two older sisters. "Baby" is shown having his cloth diapers changed.

Paris Hilton in National Lampoon's Pledge This! Is gotta be the worst ever but has a full scene where the pledges in college wear pullups/diapers. Couldn't find the link on youtube but I think there was one.

watched "we need to talk about kevin", like 2 days ago

I only watched it cause someone on adisc said it contained diapers, so curious me watched it and yep, a "teenage" boy, using diaper and in one scene he even poops in it, intentional to make his mom angry and he get changed

no nudity, just a rolled up dirty diaper and a new pullup..

the movie itself i found long and boring...

Just watched John Carter for the first time yesterday and there is a scene in the beginning when he first lands on mars and can't understand anyone where he is thrown in the nursery, washed, shaved, powdered and diapered as well as chained to the wall.

Yeah, "Dazed and Confused" launched the careers of many talented actors...It also had that AWFUL, ANNOYING LITTLE NO-TALENT ASS-HAT WHO COULD NOT STOP GRABBING HIS NOSE!!!!....sorry for that outburst. It's just it's one of my favorite movies that I can never watch anymore simply because he is so horrible in it...LOL

• Like 1

Okay, you have shared why you no longer watch "Dazed and Confused"

Fortunately you are not required to watch any film.

Of course in "Dazed and Confused" no diapers are shown or even mentioned.

In the movie "Biutiful", Javier Bardem's character is seen wetting his pants and wearing a diaper. His character is dying of prostate cancer. A very heavy, but excellent film.

Guest Defender

I saw this movie with Lindsay Lohan in it that I do not know the name of! where she holds this old woman's adult diaper up to the dentist she worked for and told him she is here with a look of disgust on her face. The diaper looked exactly like the old Walgreens plastic diapers. After she showed the dentist she folded the diaper back up and held onto it while she searched the office for something.... It was damn sexy just wish I remembered the movie title.

Well she hasn't been in that many movies so it should be easy enough to figure out. Any idea when the movie was from? Pretty sure it's not Mean Girls, A Prairie Home Companion, or Machete as I have seen those. If you had an idea of year that would narrow it down a lot. My guess would be it's one of her earlier movies like Freaky Friday or Confessions of a Teenage Drama queen?