LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Or Dry?

greg55

Wet or Dry?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. So do you prefer a wet or dry diaper?

• Wet
    • Dry
    • Both
    • Messy

So I remember seeing this just a little bit ago, but I can't seem to find it again. So do you guys prefer wet or dry diapers?

For me, I like lounging around in a dry diaper. I can feel the bulk around me, and it is just amazing.

But at the same time, there is a great feeling from a full, almost leaking diaper as well. But I don't stay in it long. Like I just filled my diaper to the limit, and I am ready for a new one...

So its gonna have to be dry for me.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I Wear Only Luvs Size 6 or Pampers Baby Dry size 6! They both fit perfect with no mods just fasen & enjoy. In most cases I change 4 to 6hrs. I Don't know smaller people don't want to wear real diaper. if you have less than 32" waist they will fit perfect & they will keep you dry. I wear only luvs & pampers. Huggies do not stretch & will tear easy. I currently Have a box of Luvs & pampers. I'm usually wet & I dont change because of little wetness & trust my Diapers they do keep dry for up 4 to 6hrs. I really only change when very wet. When I pee it only like wiz. I don't usually wet large amounts. I been wearing nearly 20 years so train my self to pee small amounts at a time. If I do pee a lot I usually change right away would have been wet anyway. I have no problem changing Diapers every 4 to 6 hrs I change less than 2 minutes. It's really one the best parts changing a wet diaper

Dry for me! I just prefer the feeling a lot more. I usually don't wet it at all, though I do make an exception when I feel like it...

Upside is that I can wear a diaper for a day, so it also saves money ;-).

Look in the polling place. I believe it is there.

Indeed it is. It was a poll that I started. The topic name is "Your Preference of Diapers" Link: http//www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=33271

It'd be good to see a break down of those who prefer to be wet with regards to how many years they have been wearing. I know when I first started I didn't care to be wet. After twenty years, I prefer to be wet. Of course, it's only in the morning when I know I'm going to shower within a couple hours. I'm sure there are all sorts of other breakdowns that could be done.

It varies for me. Sometimes I like to be wet. Sometimes I like to be dry. Lately I tend further towards the dry side of things. Although....with these good diapers I really can't tell that I am wet after just one wetting.....

I Wear Only Luvs Size 6 or Pampers Baby Dry size 6! They both fit perfect with no mods just fasen & enjoy. In most cases I change 4 to 6hrs. I Don't know smaller people don't want to wear real diaper. if you have less than 32" waist they will fit perfect & they will keep you dry. I wear only luvs & pampers. Huggies do not stretch & will tear easy. I currently Have a box of Luvs & pampers. I'm usually wet & I dont change because of little wetness & trust my Diapers they do keep dry for up 4 to 6hrs. I really only change when very wet. When I pee it only like wiz. I don't usually wet large amounts. I been wearing nearly 20 years so train my self to pee small amounts at a time. If I do pee a lot I usually change right away would have been wet anyway. I have no problem changing Diapers every 4 to 6 hrs I change less than 2 minutes. It's really one the best parts changing a wet diaper

God, i wish I was small enough for that. I actually have strangly prominent hips for a guy

God, i wish I was small enough for that. I actually have strangly prominent hips for a guy

You can slide a Luvs (unmodified) inside another diaper (most will be in front, just a little will be on your butt). You don't get looks, but you can feel it (and smell it). Having two diapers on adds some fun bulk, and as they mentioned, if you go slow it can hold a decent wetting (if you flood, you're screwed, because Luvs 6 are decently wide, so there is not much distance the pee has to go to escape the outer diaper too, and so it won't all absorb in time).

Using a Luvs stuffer also saves the big diaper.. because you can just slide out the used Luvs and slide a dry one in! If you wet too much, it'll leak out the back of the Luvs, due to the back being lower.. but the outer diaper will catch it! Because of this, I have had to wiggle out of the old dry (or mostly dry) Depends at the end of the day, so I could reuse it the next.

Saves money and is a lot of fun.. win-win for me.

There is almost nothing like the feeling of a fresh and dry diaper for me. I actually feel a little bad sometimes about wetting it the first time. I guess diapers are for wetting though...

• 3 weeks later...

I love wet diapers. I will keep them on for at least an hour even if they are leaking. I'm wearing a soaking wet, leaking disposable diaper right now. I'm gonna have to take it off in an hour and hop in the shower.

Chad

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I am profoundly urinary incontinent, so I must wear some form of diaper 24/7.

I voted for preferring a dry diaper, because it will get damp and then wet soon enough. To protect my skin from rash, I make a schedule for diaper changes especially when I am working. Nearly always while working I wear slip-in disposable pads.

When I am relaxing as a big baby girl, I wear pinned gauze diapers, which are comfy wet and dry. Again since I have no bladder control I might even start to wet a fresh gauze diaper while it is being pinned on. For me big baby fun includes having my diaper changed. Evenings my first change can happen an hour after I was changed from my day slip-in to a pinned gauze diaper. Then I usually am changed an hour after that so when it is time for bed the diaper I am wearing is way less that soaked. I always am pinned into a soft thick gauze diaper for bed. My gauze diapers are always covered by soft vinyl pull-on panties.