LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Have You Noticed In Public

A different spin on the public, but who have you noticed in public wearing?

I've mostly seen elderly people. Recently, I suspect there was middle age lady wearing something under semi tight jeans. I think the telltale sign is a flat butt or rather no butt crack. Are there any photos of the new Depends under jeans?

There's a lday at work who consistently wears a pad. I've seen another lady whose pad was very obvious, though that was the only time. I heard from others that one lady wet her seat all the time.

The most popular place has been the mall and the beach boardwalk.

The only time I've ever seen anyone wearing a diaper in public was a number of years ago when a bunch of teen's were washing cars as a fund raiser. Apparently they used cloth diapers to wipe down the cars afterwards and a couple of them were wearing them as diapers. Obviously as a joke and it was certainly funny to see.

Other than that instance I've also noticed the back of a stationwagon filled with bags of adult diapers. Nothing was covered up and they were all out in the open. Never did see the driver or anything like that....

Never seen anyone else in public, wearing diapers. However, just a few months ago, I did see a woman at Costco waiting in line with a big case of Depend. That's about it.

I remember 'another site' that had a thread like this. Personally it's a bit creepy to me :( It's not nice to focus on people who wear for need- most of them do not like having to wear diapers and do not appreciate being singled out over that :angry: Those who wear for exibitionism, which is generally frowned upon by most of us here, should not be encouraged by listing 'sightings' <_< Those of us who wear in public desiring discretion should not be 'outed' like this, even if we cannot be identified directly from what is posted :huh:

While this topic is not expressly forbidden here, if it becomes an issue of contention or turns into another thread like that 'other site' I will ask DD to decide whether we should close or remove it. Nothing personal against the OP, just the topic itself ;)

Bettypooh

Sorry Betty. Wether or not its 'creepy' to you is of absolutely no concern of mine. Facts are that people out there engage in an activity called 'people watching' and merely observing people and harmlessly commenting on their apperance seems to be a national pastime. I agree that if folks were coming in here and saying 'I know a dude named so-and-so and he wears diapers' that we would need to nip that in the bud but that is simply not the case here.

If you feel uncomfortable moderating the more 'taboo' subjects then perhaps you should avoid them or pass them off to someone else who can keep their objectivity intact.

• Like 2

Some people have too much free time and no time management skills until they get popped

Sorry Betty. Wether or not its 'creepy' to you is of absolutely no concern of mine. Facts are that people out there engage in an activity called 'people watching' and merely observing people and harmlessly commenting on their apperance seems to be a national pastime. I agree that if folks were coming in here and saying 'I know a dude named so-and-so and he wears diapers' that we would need to nip that in the bud but that is simply not the case here.

If you feel uncomfortable moderating the more 'taboo' subjects then perhaps you should avoid them or pass them off to someone else who can keep their objectivity intact.

Did I not just say that this is what I was going to do? When I have any doubt of my objectivity I pass the decision to another Admin or ask for advice. The general membership doesn't get to see those actions but they do occur. If you don't like my decisions you may appeal them to DailyDi same as any other Member here.

Some people have too much free time and no time management skills until they get popped

And I wonder who this off-topic post is aimed at? Please remain on-topic in all threads and refrain from any form of personal attacks, trolling, or flaming- which this post can easily be construed as being.

It is not me that has problems here, nor it will not be me that gets this thread brought to any closing, but only by those who prove themselves by their words and actions in this thread. Everyone here makes this site what it is. Everyone here is entitled to their own opinions- even me. Everyone here is going to follow the rules or receive Moderation action when it is called for. I don't make the rules here but I do take into account what the members have said they want, and they have said that they do not want this site to be like 'the other one' was. Past threads of 'sightings' have not been well received here and you would do well to know that. So long as this thread does not cause problems it will remain, but if it degenerates into problems as some others have recently, then I will seek it's closure for the good of the majority of the members here, just as I did with the others.

Continue on, but please do so carefully , and with what others may think of your posts in mind as you go :)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

At the risk of de-railing this thread further...you've bought into the notion that the vocal minority wish to keep things status quo. Have you ever wondered why its always the same people posting over and over? Our membership is quite large but the topics have grown quite stale of late because the more vocal members try and shoot down some of the riskier topics and drive people away.

I say let the floodgates open wide. No topic should be taboo....well...some have to be...but the majority of topics should be allowed to live and perhaps thrive. All Mods should have to do is control personal attacks and insults and maybe lay the smack down on the odd flamer or troll.

Maybe then this place will really flourish. Maybe then those folks who feel intimitated and judged by some folks here will come back and tell us about their experiences. Maybe then we can have truly open conversations.

• Like 2

If I can give my opinion, I think this thread is a pretty bad topic of discussion. Even if we're obviously not naming names, we're still discussing the personal bodily habits of complete strangers. Which, to be quite blunt, is really skeevy and weird. It reflects on the community as a whole, too, and makes it look like we're all absolute creepers. Even if we have completely innocent intentions, we're still singling out individual people in a manner that -- exhibitionists aside -- they almost certainly wouldn't feel comfortable with. Lord knows I don't want people gawking at me when I buy diapers.

Anyway, I'm definitely glad Bettypooh is being cautious about this.

Ok, who have I noticed? Well, about 2 or 3 years ago I had taken my dad to a doctor appointment. Seems a lady who appeared to be in her early 60's was sitting across from me asI was waiting for my dad to finish being examined. Another woman about the same age came in for her own appointment and when she went to take a seat, she noticed the first woman. Seems they were friends so the second woman took the seat next to her friend and they started talking. "What brings you here", and things like that. Seems the first woman must have been having some leakage problems and she started telling the other woman about it and how she was wearing diapers now, Depends. I swear she had a big grin on her face when she was talking about it in great detail to her friend!

I also see from time to time a fellow who seems to be in his 50's in the grocery store. He has a beard, walks with a cane and wears shorts with suspenders over a t-shirt. He comes in with his elderly mother which makes me think they live together and maybe he needs to live with someone due to medical issues. It appears that he may have been in some kind of accident because he dosn't walk that good (he kind of shuffles) and it appears there are medical issues. I believe he may wear diapers because you can see what appears to be the outline of a thick sagging diaper half way down the leg of his shorts on one side or the other half of the time. He always wears the same shorts with suspenders and although I can't say for sure, it's very obvious that there is a huge bulge under his shorts and half way down his leg that isn't just regular underwear. I didn't go looking for someone out in public who might be wearing a diaper, it's just that with this person, no one can miss that big bulge under his shorts. It's that obvious. Poor guy. Not his fault, probably, that something happened to him.

The last one is a friend of mine. I see him in public wearing his diaper under his jeans or shorts when we go to lunch together and also when out fishing together in one of my boats. Sure, I know he's wearing his diapers under his pants and I can notice the bulk, but that's because I know he has his diapers on (and I also have my diapers on too, for that matter). His diapers are always conceled inside his pants, except when we are out on the boat and far away from anyone else. Then I can very easily notice he is wearing diapers in public because we both take our jeans off so we can fish in just our t-shirts and diapers. Even though we are way out in the lake with no other boats around that could see us, I guess it would still be considered being "out in public". I stress that if there was any possibility that anyone in another boat or on shore could see us, we keep the pants on!

At the risk of de-railing this thread further...you've bought into the notion that the vocal minority wish to keep things status quo. Have you ever wondered why its always the same people posting over and over? Our membership is quite large but the topics have grown quite stale of late because the more vocal members try and shoot down some of the riskier topics and drive people away.

I say let the floodgates open wide. No topic should be taboo....well...some have to be...but the majority of topics should be allowed to live and perhaps thrive. All Mods should have to do is control personal attacks and insults and maybe lay the smack down on the odd flamer or troll.

Maybe then this place will really flourish. Maybe then those folks who feel intimitated and judged by some folks here will come back and tell us about their experiences. Maybe then we can have truly open conversations.

THIS.

I was not surprised that within just a couple responses this thread was jumped on. Quit moderating the heck out of everything and let people talk. We're different in our own way or we wouldn't be visiting this site anyway. Nobody is naming names and it's not about kids so why worry about it. FWIW, when I first found this site I was dropping in a couple times per day. Now I don't for the exact reasons stated above.

THIS.

I was not surprised that within just a couple responses this thread was jumped on. Quit moderating the heck out of everything and let people talk. We're different in our own way or we wouldn't be visiting this site anyway. Nobody is naming names and it's not about kids so why worry about it. FWIW, when I first found this site I was dropping in a couple times per day. Now I don't for the exact reasons stated above.

Yep. Me too

A few years back, I posted a thread similar to this one and it got removed very quickly.

I'm not going to "backseat moderate," but I will say that people should respect other people's privacy. Imagine if someone, on some forum somewhere, wrote about you and your personal habits. It's a little unsettling.

I don't pay attention to that stuff but sometimes it jumps out at me because someone makes it so obvious they have one on and it's always an elederly. I think they make it obvious because they don't care and they have a free pass to wearing them because it's socially acceptable for them to wear so they don't need to feel ashamed and having to hide it.

Handicapped people, sure but it never appeals me either. I have seen a diaper on a girl in my high school because they stick out of her clothes and no one seemed to care, not eve the teachers and she was in a wheelchair. Plus I suspect another boy in middle school wore too because his butt was always big and one day he leaked in my class and he was also special needs. In middle school I knew anther girl who wore them and she was also special needs and had seizures and couldn't walk far so she had a handicapped stroller or a wheelchair. I heard them on her and her butt was big too at times and one time I saw the sick out of her pants when she was on the ground and the teachers were holding her.

I knew other special needs kids growing up and they wore diapers and it was so obvious. Not all of them were in wheelchairs. One of them used crutches or a walker.

EDIT to add:

Also one of my pet peeves is when people or someone acts like we are trying to find a diaper on someone when we aren't even looking and how is it even our fault if we notice? If someone makes it so obvious, we will take notice. That is like saying we were looking for people who wear glasses because we say we spotted someone wearing a pair but hello, glasses are always obvious too so when someone wears them, everyone will notice because they are right there on your face. No one is trying to find someone wearing a pair. Same with diapers, some of us aren't even trying to find them one someone and all of a sudden it jumps out at it because we happened to be looking that way and we saw it. At least with faces, most people are looking at faces so they will notice but with diapers, less likely because no one looks down there. But if you are people watching and just looking at everyone and what clothes they have on and all of a sudden you see a bulge or their shirt lifts up and you see it, it's not like you were trying to look for it. You just happened to be looking that way when you saw it.

• 3 weeks later...

I've never seen anyone wearing, but I used to see Tiffany and her friend from aunt elli around all the time. We're from the same area. I was never sure if they were wearing, but it was like seeing a celebrity crush regardless. :)

While i've never really looked i have noticed some folks in like the checkout line and you can see the outline of a diaper. I know for sure tho when i buy depends etc. i have noticed people looking down to see if i'm wearing.

I am Incontinent and wear Custom Contoured Cloth velcro diapers with custom Rubber Pants and either a custom Onesie under my shirt or i wear a shirt that has a onesie built in,and wear custom pants for diapered people in wheelchairs ( The back is higher than the front, the rear end has gussets built in so there is more room for a Diaper, There are no belt loops or belt , They have a Mock fly and zipper, both sides at the seam unsnap so you do not have to take your pants off to check or change your diaper,they have pockets on the calves of the pants rather than sitting on something) and with these simple actions no one can tell from an outwardly appearance that i am in a diaper when i am out in the public,unless someone was to follow me around with a stop watch all day and realize this guy has not been to the head in 6 hours. And after someone thinks about how gross public restrooms are they will all be jealous of my ability NOT to use them.

I know in Japan a lot of people buy and wear diapers to avoid the restrooms and also the frequent transit delays

But anyway i don't go out looking for others that maybe Diapered and i keep my diapered status to myself and my inner circle, It does not embarrass me or upset me and have no problem telling someone who needs to know that i am diapered,yet at the same time i do not advertise my condition just as someone who has cancer or diabetes they are more than what disease or disorder they have, I would not and should not ever either of the following Hi i'm Jeff i have bone Cancer ,nor would i say Hi i'm Jeff i have to wear diapers, It is not the worlds business and should not be made the worlds business. What would would happen if one of you diaper butt "observers" got Observed doing this and the Police get called what are you going to tell them that is going to get yourself off the "Pervert" hook and keep you from getting banned from where you where "observing" for an unknown amount of time??

With the way laws are going with terrorism and stalking and all that i'm willing to bet you end up in jail for at least a few days, and get sentenced to community service.

Nappy

It seems to me that discussing taboo subjects isn't the issue. Being responsible, on the other hand: that is. Everything on here except for attached files and a few other things is available for the entire world to see, for whose to care to look--you don't have to be a registered member to read this board. Posting on the public internet about your attempts at trying to see what people are wearing under their outer clothes is bordering on voyeurism. You're also risking outing people who would rather not be found out (a small risk due to the anonymity here, I'll concede that, but still). The exception would be when you see someone doing an egregiously poor job at keeping things concealed that should be and is well within their capacity to (the thong above the waistline you see now and then for example) and of course those situations where there's no attempt at concealment at all. I was under the impression that for those who wear in public, at least part of the allure was being incognito: that the people next to you would have no idea of what you have on underneath. Whenever I've worn, ummmm, "things" underneath while out and about, the incognito aspect was always the main allure.

And as for exhibitionism: save it for a convention.

There is an old saying out there.....'to each, his own'. While there may be folks out there who blatantly go about their days actively ogling people searching for the tell-tale signs of diapered behinds I certainly don't think it's an epidemic. I say almost everyone here is a touch voyeuristic. How often has a pretty girl (or boy) walked by and you've taken notice? A tall person? A fat person? Someone in a wheelchair? It's written in our DNA to actively scan for threats and danger....as well as beauty and odd things that are out of place. Its going to happen wether you like it or not especially if you are more than self concious about wearing diapers out in public.

I guarantee if you are attracted to someone initially and you are interested in diapers......you're going to give them a look to see if they're wearing. Its human nature.

• Like 1

So your saying people do a double take at me rolling by in my wheelchair,So i bet if i wore nothing but my cloth diaper there head would snap back so hard their necks would break!!

Years ago we went to the local fair, and there was a very popular tiger show. My daughter couldn't see and this lady offered to let her sit next to her in this low grandstand we were behind. I was standing behind them then noticed she was wearing Depends. They were just there right in my face, and i'm thinking if she only knew that I too was wearing... small world i guess

I too do not believe this is an invalid topic

While at a local park playing disc golf the other day I noticed a guy on the jogging path who was very obvious in his diapering. Very thick diaper+ very tight pants=everyone knows. I just made sure to get out my phone and get a quick picture. Later showed my wife who was amazed at the bulge. Don't get me wrong I like public exposure as well!

While at a local park playing disc golf the other day I noticed a guy on the jogging path who was very obvious in his diapering. Very thick diaper+ very tight pants=everyone knows. I just made sure to get out my phone and get a quick picture. Later showed my wife who was amazed at the bulge. Don't get me wrong I like public exposure as well!

I know you said he was obvious in his diapering, but taking a picture? Did you ask first? How would you like it if someone intentionally took your picture without your permission? Just because someone is obvious about it doesn't give you the right to make a spectacle out of it by taking their picture. Just my thoughts,

Rockies Fan.

No spectacle occurred. I simply pulled my phone out and took one shot completely unknown to him. Anyway the only spectacle if there was one was the size of bulge he was sporting. More power to him!