LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One Way To Get Out Of Jury Duty...

Reason for Postponement: "Flatulence and incontinence."

Instead of being postponed, I got a confirmation from the courthouse for permanent ​absence from jury duty.

The reason is true, though!

How to get out of jury duty:

1. Kill all the lawyers :D

2. Nix the right to trial by Jury.. :o

3.Impose Martial law. :blink:

4. Get shot for for taking a trashbag full of dirty diapers to the dumpster. :P

Congrats on getting out of jury duty. Anyone can be accused of something they did not commit, and they deserve a chance to prove their innocence!

I was called up last year for the first time. Depression is a very good reason not to be taken on and I cannot describe how relieved I was!

Guest gnappies

In the UK there is a box at the end, asking if there are any other reasons why you should be exempt/excused of jury service.

I went on a little rant about the crap Judicial system, inept CPS prosecutors, and over politically correct orientated police upper management.

Apparently unless my I correct my attitude, they wont call me up. Result.

i got a letter from my doctor stating im on treatment for depression,could never pass judgement on others how many innocent people locked up at the minute.woul;d play on my mind thinking what if there innocent

Funny, I've always liked jury duty! It's kind of like watching a court drama, except it's for real. I've actually served on a jury twice in the past 25 years and I enjoied it both times. First time was for armed robery and although I later found out that the guy did it, we all felt that the prosicuter just didn't prove the case with reasonable doubt. The cops really screwed up the chain of eveidence, not even taking fingerprints off the hand cuffs that were used to cuff the gas station attendant to the door! It was a week long case.

The next time was a drung driving conviction that the defendant was trying to get tossed out. It was pretty clear he was driving drunk even though the cops were waiting down the street from the bar hoping to follow anyone who looked like they were drunk! The defence attorney pissed me off a little when he tried to show that the guy's ex wife drove 60 miles to court that day just to testify for him! "Why would she do all that for an ex husband if he was guilty?" WTF? She was with him at the bar and in the car that night, was supoenaed and didn't have any choice in the matter! I hate it when an attorney thinks he can lie to us because we are just "regular stupid people" and "not as smart" as he is! Anyway, the prosicuter proved his case and we voted him guilty. Afterwards we asked the judge what the likely sentance would be and he said no jail time but rehab. We felt better about it figuring the guy could get some help for his drinking problem before it really got out of control. He seem4ed like a nice enough guy but it was not his first drunk driving ticket, we found out.

Anyway, I like jury duty and since I only work part time, I wouldn't mind if I had to do it once every year! I always get picked for things like that. Maybe it's my attentive face during jury selection!

I never turn away from jurry service. It is part of the responsibility of living in a free society.

When I was 21, I served on a jurry that wanted to convict someone of a crime because the accused was black. Myself and one other person had to convince the rest of the jurry that the color of ones skin does not make them a criminal. The accused just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It is scary to think about what could have happened if us two objectors were not present!

I served on a DUI case. Here the police car video recorder was not operating. The accused driver had a medical condition that made his eyes red. The accused person's doctor testified. Verdict: Not guilty. There was no breath or blood test.

The last time I served was this year. I was rejected because I stated that the State of Florida would have to provide me with forensic evidence to proove rape. This is another scary thought that someone, in this day and age, could accuse someone of rape wothout concrete evidence.

When one serves on a jurry, you are the barrier between tryanny and freedom.

• Like 2

I did attend jury duty once, but was weeded out after questioning. And yes, when I went there, I was diapered because I didn't know how long I was going to be there.

i got called up for jury duty less than three months after i turned 18, i was still in high school, but.. i went to the day and when i walked in, judge took one look at me in my catholic school uniform and immediately excused me. He stated as much as he was happy I had showed up, my education was important. I've never been called up since.. but i would love too.... jury duty is heavy for nosy people like me!

I never turn away from jurry service. It is part of the responsibility of living in a free society.

When one serves on a jurry, you are the barrier between tryanny and freedom.

amen

I have been called once, first time was finals week in college, and I was rightfully dismissed. Second time I sat in the selection room for 6 hours waiting to be called, I never was. Cool part was I got to hang out with the then coach of the Phoenix Suns who was also in a selection candidate.

Never been on a jury but been in jury trials a few times. Nothing criminal, all civil with me as the plaintiff, won both times.

I've always said I wouldn't want to trust my fate to 12 people that could not get out of jury duty.

Simple fact is that they generally don't want college educated white males because of the ability to see the evidence objectively and not be swayed by emotion.

On top of that, I'm a firm believer that 12 people can decided whatever they want inside a jury room, regardless of the law and the judges orders. For instance, if they had a guy up on concealed gun charges but no other offense, I'd acquit on the grounds that gun laws are too restrictive and non-criminals should not be prohibited from possessing weapons.

Have served twice as jury foreman (my luck) and convicted both times, even though once the Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, fresh out of law school. really didn't prove her case. Just after i retired I was called up for Federal jury duty in Grand Rapids, 100+ miles away, and when, at the bottom of the questionnaire, they asked if there was any reason i couldn't serve, I just listed my medical conditions. Haven't heard from then in over 10 years.

I would go diapered now just for the fun of it.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I got a notice twice, the first time I had already moved from the state calling me so I just checked that box and sent it back to them.

The other time I had one for federal court that I had to call in every day for a week or so, but I never had to even set foot in the court house.

I plan on asking that we hurry the trial up for a death verdict and that i have the hotdogs and marshmallows ready to cook over their cadaver. yup i am messed up in the head like that bwahahahaha

I might add that the courts do make every effort to relieve someone from jury duty for medical, hardship cases (such as care for an elderly relative, funerals, etc) and sometimes work related situations, however I also know that people have been fined for contempt in my state for trying to get out of jury duty. On one of my cases, the judge was very upset at one person from the jury pool when they came up with excuses as to why they "couldn't serve". All were bull shit reasons and the judge knew it. At least now Jury Duty is only called up for a week or two. 25 years ago when I was called up for it, your term was 3 months! You would get notice and have to call in the Friday night before to see if your pool number would be needed. If not, you would have to call in the following Friday night to see if you would be needed for the next week. So on and so forth for 3 full months or until you happen to be chosen for a jury. It's kind of fun to talk about different ways to avoid jury duty, I just wouldn't try any for real unless you want a fine.

In ontario there is a form they mail to you as a sort of pre-notice, where if you have any valid reason to not attend ie medical etc then you list that, and they will dismiss you from pool selection at their discretion ahead of time. People who show up on the day of pool selection are asked and given the 3rd degree as to why they didnt use the form. First question the judge asked:

Anyone here with english as a second language that feels their language skills arent sufficient. They were all dismissed.

Next the judge asked for those with medical issues that werent summarily dismissed prior to the pool date to step up with documentation and explain; dismissed

Then the judge went for other hardship cases. Some were dismissed, others deferred(students etc), and some were told

Tough crap, stick it out.

When i mentioned my mental health issues, anxiety and depression etc, i was asked a pretty serious list of questions and then told if i had any issues at any time they would accomadate me. Needless to say, not only was i called for a jury pool from the selection pool, but actually made it on the jury. It was an enlightening experience. But very boring waiting for procedural stuff to take place

if you truely felt your medical conditions would prohibit you from jury duty and a judge was not willing to dismiss you based on your word, you could supply a letter from your treating phycisian or psychiatrist releasing you. Often a judge will accept a letter from a treating LCSW/MSW, ARNP or PAC as well.