LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Had Your Poopey Diaper Changed By Someone Or Changed Someones Poopey Diaper

You are a boy with classic male fantasies! LOL! As sexy as you think messy diaper changes are, you may have to wait until you reach the "Sunny Estates" (Old Person Home)

I have had my poopy diapers changed numerous times by my mommy and it is simply amazing. The intimancy that comes from it is incredible. Each time, I felt so embarrassed, yet completely submissive to what was happening.

• Like 1

Although I could never play with someone else's poop, I could change someone else if I was attracted to them. I've never had it done, but I'd love to be changed, to expose my soiled diaper and get my bum cleaned up. It would have to be with someone who shared the fetish and loved messy diapers, however, or else I'd be too embarrassed.

I would love this experience, mostly for the humiliation of letting myself be treated like a baby. It is a shame women are not overly into this!

• 3 weeks later...

I've had poopy nappies changed many times - it's always totally fantastic! I have changed a dirty nappy only once myself. A rather nice, beautiful lady who pooped for me. This was a truly memorable experience and I get hard every time I think about it :)

• Like 1

My ex girlfriend changed my wet and messy diaper the day I told her about my diaper liking when we meet up for lunch at the local mall asked if she would excuse me as i had to go change my diaper she paused for a second and then started asking questions we had been exes for almost four years and after I told her all about it and how my wife did not accept it and she asked if I needed help changing I was flabergasted I said well I have never had help before she lead me ikto the family changing room and told me to hand her my backpack/ diaper bag I did we got a few strange looks walking In to the family changing room but it did not matter I proceeded to get up ok the counter and she opened my diaper bag and told me how cute my diapers were and then took off my pants and relized i was messy and all It was extremely embarrassing but enjoyed every second of it

• Like 1

My wife always changes my wet diapers after work and on the weekend it is always great. Recently she has changed my poopy diaper and the put desitin and powder on my that is like heaven.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have changed loads of poopy diapers, I used to work with adults with learning disabilities and they were mostly all incontinent. Once you have changed a 45 year old man's poopy nappy you can cope with anything!

I've never had anyone change my nappy ever :(

My ex girlfriend changed my wet and messy diaper the day I told her about my diaper liking when we meet up for lunch at the local mall asked if she would excuse me as i had to go change my diaper she paused for a second and then started asking questions we had been exes for almost four years and after I told her all about it and how my wife did not accept it and she asked if I needed help changing I was flabergasted I said well I have never had help before she lead me ikto the family changing room and told me to hand her my backpack/ diaper bag I did we got a few strange looks walking In to the family changing room but it did not matter I proceeded to get up ok the counter and she opened my diaper bag and told me how cute my diapers were and then took off my pants and relized i was messy and all It was extremely embarrassing but enjoyed every second of it

Yeah, cool story, although actual punctuation would have helped it considerably.

My husband has changed my messy ones more than several times. Sometimes he will make me take a shower.

I have also changed a poopy diaper and it wasn't a very big one he did. It was just someone I had met on Diapermates before I even met my husband.

• 2 years later...

I only once changed the pooey nappy of a baby boy. Would love to change a pooey bottom of an age player or AB like my poo bottom changed too

• 6 years later...
6 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

My wife has changed my messy diapers a few times over the years, it's a fantastic feeling to have someone do this. But even after being married to her for over 43 years, it's still a little embarrassing.?

Why buddy?? you shouldn't feel embarrassed, you're a baby after all!?? And I'm sure she doesn't mind doing it. You're ONE lucky boy!!!!!!???????

I have had my own poopy diaper changed once and have changed poopy pants/diapers a few times. I can share my experiences.

The first time ever was hanging out with an ABDL who lived semi close, we'd never met before, but we had a "littles" playdate. It was kind of underwhelming and hard to get into the mindset because we barely knew each other. We both messed and it was a bit lackluster on both ends, for me because my mess was not a fun consistency and wasn't that much, despite holding for a couple days. And his wasn't really that pleasant smelling, compared to my own and what I typically fantasize about smelling.

I also had a girlfriend who messed in a diaper twice for me, but both times she didn't enjoy it too much and didn't want to do anything fun like sit in it or have me touch her bottom. All in all more work than it was worth.

All that being said, I'm still holding out to more experiences, hopefully better ones. It's still one of my most exciting fantasies.