LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Did You Find Your New Mommy Or Daddy?

65 members have voted

1. 1. Where did you meet your AB partner?

• DD forum / website
    • DD chat
    • DiaperMates
    • FetLife
    • Other (where?)
    • Still lookin' !
    • Not looking...

In early May of 1991 I met Don Davis at a party. We spent that evening and early morning talking until the party ended, then continued talking until after dawn at an all-night deli. Within a few days we became a couple and were married in October 1991.

Don will play my "Daddy Don" when I am in my AB mood.

You girls have it easy :) It's not seen as weird by many of male guys to role play daddy / baby girl scenario because girls like cute things anyway. Most guys are forced into tough macho mode in their life. If you are emotional, like cute stuff and if you are kind and playful- that "makes" you gay in male community. Unfortunately there is no tolerance to gay people regardless if you are gay or if you might act similar to gay people.

Mutual friend brought her into his local bar, she kept looking over at a group of us guys. She left and came back about two weeks later and kept staring at us having a guys night after work. I finally walked over and asked her who she was looking at in our group... Her reply was "You". We dated for a year then Married for 5 years, recently divorced for some personal issues with her family. We now still live together, and for the most part nothing seems different... working on getting things behind us and hopefully getting married again in the near future.

Just so you know, all my girlfriends and two wives were just normal girls till I introduced them to this aspect of my life. :)

Why did you choose him? Looks or something else?

well the thing that made me respond t his email was the obvious fact that he had actually read my profile and the information there in. I got literally hundreds of emails from people who clearly just mass emailed every female on a website, i know because i would get the same email word for word just a copy and paste job from the same member multiple times. Also i was very specific in regards to the type of involvement in this activity i was looking for, and many many people who responded clearly did not read that...

Also, he had taken the time to actually fill out his profile, more than just age, location and gender, but actually put some info about himself, so before i responded i looked at his profile and saw that he wasn't just a horny jerk looking to talk about diapers and get off.

When i responded, he actually responded to the email and the contents of it... again showing me he was a real person actually looking to have a real conversation. These were the first things that 'attracted' me to him at first.

We did not exchange pictures for a while, choosing first to email and talk on yahoo messenger for a while. Then we exchanged pictures and phone numbers.

• 2 weeks later...

You girls have it easy :) It's not seen as weird by many of male guys to role play daddy / baby girl scenario because girls like cute things anyway. Most guys are forced into tough macho mode in their life. If you are emotional, like cute stuff and if you are kind and playful- that "makes" you gay in male community. Unfortunately there is no tolerance to gay people regardless if you are gay or if you might act similar to gay people.

Physical appearance and/or sex should not dictate behavior. You do not live in in order to fulfill the stereotypes and prejudices of your neighbors.

well im not a AB but i meet my baby girl on here. we chatted on here for a few weeks to a month and started to rp a little and soon started texting.. did some more role playing as both AB but i couldnt grasp on to the AB thing.. i soon started to do the role of daddy and she seemed to love it more and were now bf and gf. i love her so much and she loves me so much

The site I met Baby Maggie on was called the "Inner Child University" or ICU. It has been down for some time now so don't bother trying to add it to your list. She had been mass emailed there like so many girls in our community and my email was personal, friendly rather than too forward and the timing was good. Yes, there is a lot more to relationships than just having a mutal desire to be in diapers. If you start with social interests and then see if the other person can deal with diapers or start with diapers and see if the other person is compatible with your social interests its all the same in the end.

I met my wife in my best friend's dorm room. We were just friends for a long while, and then we started dating. I was moving halfway across the country and we were going to be committed to the long distance thing. I wanted to make sure that she would accept me for who I was before we made that big commitment, so I told her during the big move. I had built it up in my head as this huge shame, and I had the longest, hardest time getting it out. She thought I was going to tell her I was molested or that I had killed someone, and was just frankly relieved that it was only the fact that I was AB/DL. I had her in diapers less than 2 weeks later, which she does for me every once in a while, but it's mostly just my thing. We do act like a couple of 5 year olds most of the time anyway. K that's it.

• 1 month later...

Hehe :) Thanks for all replies. It's good to hear stories from people who had some success in finding the perfect relationship :)

I think I will try some more on the AB scene but at the same time not limit myself only to it. I might try to find someone who I can relate too and they can relate to me and tell them about my secret quite soon to avoid disappointment later.

i'm the Daddy in our relationship, but Lilly and I met in person. Just happened to meet one day, we were together for awhile in a typical realtionship. Well as typical as can be sicne we were both alternative... we're both goth. So after awhile Lilly told about what she thought she might be into, I could see she was pretty into it but was unsure of how to express it or try it out. I was more then happy to help her. So it grew from there. :)

• 1 month later...

I met mine here. We also chatted for three weeks before meeting up and he was daddy like and I was attracted to it. He has always wanted a baby girl so my "innocence" and child like personality turns him on and he is attracted to that, plus he finds my looks pretty too.

• 2 weeks later...

I could have checked Fetlife, because my Mommy is listed there, but i found her by googling "Pro domme Mommy" in my vicinity. And if you think that wouldn't turn up anyone worthwhile you would be very much mistaken -- my Mommy is smart, considerate, attentive and beautiful.

Not my Daddy but I did meet my partner in the chat room on this website!

We are both in to the same things, although he is more sissy and I'm more baby.

He was arguing with another member of the website in the chat room and I backed him up, he PMed me to say thanks and then then we were up till 5am talking about oursleves! Within two or three weeks we had aranged to meet up at Waterloo station and go on to a hotel for the night. I was very nervous but he is easy to talk to and although there was some awkwardness at the start (which I expected) but we went out for dinner in London and then when we came back we were a lot more relaxed and... Well, things may have happened ;)

10 months later and we are still together and show no signs of ever stopping! Due to distances I go down to his house for the weekend every Friday afternoon after I finish work, which is how it may have to stay at the moment due to work and other horrible grown up things.

Not a day goes by where I don't think about how lucky I've been.

Love you Infer! :wub:

I met my baby on diaperspace. I was only on it for about 2 days until he found me. He sent a heartfelt email (which I hadn't yet had the time to reply to) then sent another a couple days later. By the time I read them both, I knew he was special. We r going on 9 months ... And moving in together next month.

I've met two different mommies and 3 aunties online, all whom I have met personally, and loved every minute of it, but met my wife in a biker bar in Colo., she was a cocktail waitress and I was hustling pool, I also rode, but never flew a patch. She and i were married at a bikers wedding 3 months after we met, and we are still together, 33 years later, and yes, I told her about my baby side and my fondness of diapers, she thought it was cute, a big ole bad ass biker toddlin around in a diaper. She kept it a secret and even mommied me occasionally, including changing both wet and messy diapers and treating me like a toddler. She doesn't mommy me anymore but she doesn't object to my baby time and will even go goodwilling for me helping me find deals on both cloth diapers and disposables. She is totally awesome and I love her to death, she also knows about when I go and play baby on a baby vacation, which I've done numerous times, but she also knows, I know where my home is and she knows she has been and always will be well taken care of, it hasn't been all onesided, she hasn't had to work for almot 15 years now, it's a prefect relationship and partnership!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...