LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When You Were A Kid, Did You Play House

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

I was just curious, who all played house. Were you always the baby, or did you always wanna be the baby? I'm thinking some people's fetish or AB/Dl desires came from here.

I know I always played as the baby. One time my step mom said she could get me some diapers when me and my cousins were playing. I was like 12 or 13, was she joking, or was she trying to embarass me. Guess I'll never know, looking back on it. Damn I wish she had. My step mom was hott lol.

Also for some who are trying to tell their partner or someone they just met. You wanna tell them about the roleplaying or fetish. You could just say I like to play house. I'm the baby, and you're the mommy or daddy. which ever you prefer.

Yes and mostly just the youngest girl.

Then when I was about 10-1/2, and no longer with those who treated me as a girl. my 2-year younger sister moved in to live with us with her dolls. In that scenario I was the..ulp [hating to admit it; and if you tell anyone just see how fast you get turned into a frog!]..daddy. Then she got another doll. I named both dolls: The one she brought I named Karen and the new one Persis. I did not dare even mention diapers and rubber panties or try to show off my doll-care. skills (I wonder if anyone got suspicious; nobody said anything and I was happy to let sleeping dogs lie). However, she did bring a rubber sheet with her but it was one of those horrible brown pebbly ones

When cousins came to town (about once every 2 years or so) we all played house at least 1-2 times in 2 weeks. We all played different roles. A few times the "baby" would have a towel tucked into their front and back pockets; or their pants waist. We were not aloud to play with pins.The parents got a laugh at that.

I sneaked this in with my sisters a few times but they wouldn't let me be a girl :( which is what I really wanted. I was the cousin and friend and neighbor kid, but resisted the baby role they wanted me to play, mainly because of all the grief they gave me over my pantswetting <_< Otherwise I would have probably been OK playing a baby because I was the youngest kid in all the extended family. My Dad wouldn't have liked those few times- he stopped me every time I tried to join in with my sisters that he knew of :angry: You really wouldn't have wanted my childhood, but at least I did get some good times in it ;)

Bettypooh

I did play house as a kid with my younger cousin who I'm friends with and his little brother and sisters

Since I was the oldest, I was always the daddy :(

I do remember a long long time ago when me and my cousin were playing babies I tried to persuade him that we should use some of his baby brothers nappies but he didn't want to

Its one of the, disappointingly few, memories I have of my childhood

Absolutely!

It was me and another girl; I'm not sure of her age, though. She might've been older than me or a little younger. I know that I was about 6 years old at the time.

She wanted to play "House" with me, but I said no. She insisted and I gave in. She wanted me to be the baby. She had me lay on the couch and she mimed the actions of a diaper change.

To this day, I am 99.99% sure that specific moment is what gave me these feelings.

I played house, sort of. I had one best friend growing up, named Kay. We were both female. So we would usually play mom and dad, but there was not one to play baby. It was right when we were 10 - 12, so we would have one of us be the mom and one the dad and we would pretend to go out to dinner and have "sex" which was usually the dad just laying on top of the mom. Kind of funny.

No one to be the baby? That is what we had dolls for

Now that I think of it I did play house. I didn't know what to think of it at the time but I do remember that the girls I played with almost always wanted to be mom and I would be their kid. For some reason yelling was the best way mom could think to get me to cooperate when I was being difficult.

I definitely played house with my cousins when I was younger. I remember wanting to play "house with diapers" where I was the baby. We stole some baby diapers from a younger cousin and put them on over my pants. I remember getting such a rush out of it and wanting to bring a diaper home but I was too scared. I think I was 6 or 7.

I have terrible long term memory but I do have vague memories of kids playing house in a neighbor's basement. One of the kids in the house was young enough to be in diapers and those where used in the play. I was a little older than the kids that where playing house though and wasn't participating in anything. I was just an observer, which sounds way creepier than it was. Basically I was just "too cool" to play with the younger kids.

I was already interested in diapers at that point. I have no idea at all where I even got the idea of the fetish. I remember I used to count the years, even when I was 10 or so, until I could live on my own and be able to wear diapers. I'd really love to know where it came from, not so much the why, but the how. I haven't a clue how the idea even got into my head. Especially given that my interest never had anything to do with wanting to be a baby or act like one.

• 1 month later...

As I have shared a million times, I grew up in a diaper-friendly family. My Mom, Aunt Betsy and Granny were all completely urinary incontinent at the time I was born. Penny, who is five years older, is my older sister. When I was almost 4, Penny, then almost 9, was still diapered for trips. I had been officially toilet trained by also wore "just in case" diapers on trips and for special events.

So there were many stacks of Curity gauze diapers and Gerber vinyl pants in our home. Although I preferred reading to playing house, Penny, her pals and all my younger siblings were way into that. When I was young Aunt Betsy was our babysitter until Mom got home from work. Betsy willingly diapered any kid who asked. Granny retired so Betsy could get a real job. From then on Granny would diaper anyone asking.

a diaper-friendly family.

Sounds like the Paradises: what with Christine Daryleanne, Lisa Michelle Denise Christine and Andrea Lynne Rachel Chrsitne, Even Bride Dolly Cassandra Lynette Estelle Christine has rhumba panties over a heavy absorbent panty. The other dollies are too small

I played house quite frequently with my cousin. I can still remember exact scenarios we acted out while playing. We never incoporated real diapers but we mimiced the changing of them every single time.

One of my favorite scenarios we played was a big baby who had not outgrown diapers yet. One of us would cry because we were being made fun of, but "mommy" would tell the othere cildren to not be so mean as they only got iout of diapers a few weeks before.

I look back on those times now and wonder if she knows I am an ab/dl. She is a trained pscychologists, so I like to think she has come across infantilism at one time or another.

How unfortunate that I was 26 and had been completely urinary incontinent for 5 years, before I knew adult babies existed?

Clearly it was my loss that I ignored all the playing of house while growing up. I have no memory of either Granny nor Aunt Betsy ever diapering me, so if they did that was before I was toilet trained. After I have reliable memories, on trips and for special events it was either Mom or later my older sister Penny who diapered me. Still later I would diaper myself and also my youngest sister Missy.

Missy is 5 years younger than me. She was not out of day diapers until she was 4, but when we were going to sleep even after that Missy would tell me about how much she enjoyed being the diapered baby when playing house.

So it is only fitting that it was Missy who told me all about AB play in 1990.

I was always the mother when playing house. Ive always been quite maternal... which came in handy when I married a man who is a baby girl inside!

He plays witha doll house sometimes and loves it. I think he'd still play house if he could:)

i vaguely remember that i played house with a couple girls in the neighborhood but i don't really remember if any of us played the baby lol but i think someone played the dog....

Last evening (Saturday 10 March 2012) my older sister Penny joined us for dinner. Our youngest sister Missy and her husband John also were there, as was my loving husband Don. I had timed our meal so that we would be finished eating before "Game Change" (the HBO TV movie about Sara Palin) came on. John and Don wanted to watch that.

Although Penny has no more bladder control than Missy or me, Penny has never admitted any interest in playing AB or much other kink. She knows Missy and me do use AB to cope and that we find being spanked (in the right way) erotic. Clearly none of us were into the TV movie, so we wandered into our master bedroom. Penny was not the least bit shocked to see my changing table or the several diaper stackers close to it. It is even possible she was not shocked to see a wooden hairbrush on the top of my bedside table. What seemed to fascinate her was the black patent-leather mini-martinet next to that hairbrush. Penny picked it up and ran the short thongs through her fingers.

While fondling the martinet, Penny's expression became blissfull and she began reminiscing. Ignoring the many disposable diapers in my stackers, she walked over to touch the folded ACD gauze diapers, while still holding the martinet. It seemed all those diapers out in the open flashed her memory back many years.

"Angela, think how you were so up-tight, never wanting to play house! Just look at you now, with more diapers in your bedroom than Mom kept in our entire house. Missy, you must remember those lazy afternoons playing house with Granny? She would take us next door to her house, where Granny would play the mom. If Missy was naughty Granny would give her legs a couple of smacks below her diaper. Same for any younger girl who was visiting.

"Seeing that hairbrush reminds me that if any firieds my age, or me, acted naughty, Granny would really spank us with an old hairbrush. None of my friends minded Granny spanking them. I knew I deserved being spanked, because I got away with so much for real. Then Aunt Betsy and her family moved in across the street.

"We didn't play house over there. Aunt Betsy really believed in spanking her own kids. When I babysat them Betsy told me to spank them if I felt they deserved it. After she got home and her kids were sleeping, she would talk to me about things. maybe once a week she would have me take off my panties so she could spank me very hard. Aunt Betsy would say she felt sure our Mom was a fool to not spank us.

"Say, Angela, didn't Betsy spank you when you were in high school?"

Missy knows all about that, so I admitted to Penny it was true.

Then Missy surprised me by saying that after I left home for university and Penny moved to take a better job, Mom's anti-spanking attitude changed. Many a night Missy slept in diapers with a throbbing bottom, thanks to Mom.