LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lady Gaga Thread...... What Are Your Fav Songs By Her?

Marry The Night

Judas

Bloody Mary

Bad Kids

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)

Judas (DJ White Shadow Remix)

Marry The Night (Zedd Remix)

Born This Way (Jost & Naaf Remix)

Wouldn't say her new 2011 Born This Way (Deluxe Edition) album is that good compaired to her last.

Her last album in 2009: The Fame Monster (Deluxe Edition), was very good indeed!!!!

Fav tracks on that on for me are:

Bad Romance

Alejandro

Monster

Dance In The Dark

Telephone (feat. Beyoncé)

Just Dance feat. Colby O'Donis

LoveGame

Paparazzi

Poker Face

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

The Fame

Starstruck feat. Space Cowboy

Bad Romance (Starsmith Remix)

How about none of the above! I can't stand her!

LOL

I'm not a huge fan of her like some people and it isn't my absolete fav music. But as I got like so many different tastes in music for different moods, There's not much I hate except for cheesy shitty awful pop eg: justin beiber....

i can't stand her and most artist out there do to their image they teach, and the values they teach.

Not everyones choice/taste, but not in a billion years can she beat my favourite music such as reggae, old skool jungle or old skool hardcore or dnb.

O_o LMFAO

If your not joking, have you been living in a cave all your life?

Seriously, what's lady gaga? Is it a feminine hygiene product? Is it a soda? Seriously what is lady gaga?

Sorry but Lady Gaga hasn't yet been established as a really good musician :o That only comes with lots of time, not a couple years but more like being well spoken of a decade later on ;) Most modern musicians I've seen are nothing more than people who've been formed into a popular image for marketing purposes. As fads and styles change they disappear because they never had any real substance :( For the real thing, check out Dale Bozzio of Missing Persons or the late Poly Styrene of X-Ray Spex- innovaters who the indusrty didn't create, but who instead created a new brand of music of their own :) They didn't want or need anyone's help or support to gain their success- they succeeded because they did their own thing and didn't care if anyone liked that or not! Then there were the Deborah Iyall's of the world, where the industry drove out what could have been superstars just because they didn't like someone's image :(

Being popular doesn't make a musician good. Being good doesn't always make a musician popular. But good musicians will be appreciated long afterward while once-popular musicians will be forgotten, and rightfuly so. When a string of future stars say that Lady Gaga was one of their main inspirations then I'll believe it- however I expect most of them will just say "Who?" :lol: I'm into a lot of music styles and I have noted that the musicians I like best usually are not well known, but are well respected in the music industry and are frequently named as the main inspiration of many other stars who come along later. And I've seen very few in the last 5-10 years who stayed on top for more than a couple years, only to fade quickly into the obscurity they would have stayed in without the press for image over music.

Video Killed The Radio Star

:Crylol:

YMMV and it probably will, unless you can name two songs by each of those I metioned off the top of your head!

Bettypooh

When a string of future stars say that Lady Gaga was one of their main inspirations then I'll believe it- however I expect most of them will just say "Who?" :lol:

Yeah, The Who was a pretty good band. Pete Townshend was an excellent guitarist. I am sure many bands were inspired by them. lol.

I guess this turned into a dump on Lady Gaga thread. Well, I am sure Lady Gaga has some natural talent, but the ability to become popular has always been with her producers. One thing my favorite artist said is there should be a separate billboard chart that has to deal with clever marketing plans. A good musician usually comes into the studio with 95% of the album done rather than working with the producer to create the whole album. You'll notice sadly the latter is more common with today's most quintessential artists, but if you look hard enough, you find some great artists. Sorry Lady Gaga fans.

art is expression, you support an artist then you support the msg they are expressing

what is lady gaga expressing?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/lady-gaga-the-illuminati-puppet/

http://vigilantcitiz...-in-hotel-room/

http://vigilantcitiz...occult-meaning/

http://www.abovetops...read690754/pg10

http://www.nypost.co...NGBjhWSj6WHXaNL

one of her listeners must have understood her message "Back at home, investigators found purple hair dye and blood all over the bathroom along with the cat that had been drowned; sliced down the belly, eyes mutilated, the cat's liver was found in a makeup case on counter."

http://www.kdvr.com/...0,3865428.story

there is alot of money in this industry, to assume that such a rich industry includes so much symbology for no real reason is wreckless

what message are you supporting?

:D so that in short is why i dont like lady gaga personaly imho :D:D

I am sorry, but that stuff is probably all slander and at best speculation. Many, if not all artists do not create a clear cut meaning to their music, but rather leave it to interpretation by the viewer or listener thereby increasing its appeal. I will also posit the universal fact that anything can be misinterpreted, whether it be the cross with Jesus nailed to it or more innocent things like the Teletubbies. The reason I am choosing to shoot this point down is because I see this bullshit all the time against many outstanding musicians. This is especially true with more radical musicians such as Slayer and Marilyn Manson where anger is often mistaken as hate by the public, but the two are actually very different.

I just have more respect for bands that write their own music and play their own instraments .Plus im more into the harder rock stuff .But if Ga Ga is getting rich off of what she does more power to her .I just will not contribute to her bank account ! i have a hard enough time keeping anything in mine lol

I like some of her music(I'm not a huge fan unlike some) and she looks pretty damn hot, however she doesn't have true talent(no matter what some of her deluded hardcore fans say) unlike other female vocal oriented bands like Ace Of Base or Abba.

Then again I like/love a whole range of music depending what kind of mood I'm in and what I fancy listening to at the time. After a while I get bored of a certain type of music and listen to a different type, then come back to it at a later stage or when in a different mood.

Just watched the blu-ray I bought of her: Lady Gaga: Monster Ball Tour at Madison Square Garden [blu-ray]

Fuck me it has to be best EVER blu-ray.

The producers must have pushed the blu-ray 1080p capabilties to the MAX!!! Was almost 3D, every single detail I saw, human skin looked real and the shiny outfits looked crystal clear and objects and people had great depth to them. Plus the sound was amazing!!!!

Strange how some blu-rays are much better looking/sounding than others.. I guess lower film industry budgets equals not as good looking blu-rays.

Films like District 9 and Resident Evil Afterlife on blu-ray are impressive, but the new out film Screwed(with a few famous actors in) on blu-ray I bought doesn't look/sound much better than a bloody dvd.

Oh and I thought lady gaga doesn't have true talent, but fucking hell some of her live piano work and singing with it was truly impressive!!!

Last but not least, she was covering 1 eye in ALOT of her vids or putting a circle shape round it in one of her vids, which is something to do with the illuminati perhaps....

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...