LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Guys Drive

Im sure there was a topic like this a couple years back, but if you are anything like me and change your car when the seasons change then you probably have a new car.

So what do you guys drive ? Or perhaps even ride ?

Pics of your trusty steeds would be cool too !

I own/ride in a car that's only a little younger then I am. It's in generally good condition, and I have no plans to part with it anytime soon--if a thread like this existed a few years ago, I had it then as well.

My household also has three other vehicles, two of which are VWs, and one of which I refuse to acknowledge as an actual vehicle. Of the four vehicles in my household, two are over ten years old, and one of those two is also over 20 years old. Don't get me wrong--I love my car--I just hate actually driving.

Two cars in the family.

The wife is currently driving a 07 Subaru Impreza Wagon. It's a stripped down little base model but has plenty of cargo space in the back and (most importantly) is a champ in the snow. It goes most anywhere a big 4x4 SUV will and gets 10MPG better than they do. Very hard to beat when the weather turns bad.

My current ride is a 05 PT GT 'vert. I got it on the cheap so it needs a little TLC, but the engine is strong and that was all that really mattered to me... the rest can be fixed. Not what I would call fast but it has enough power on tap to make merging and passing a breeze, which is nice b/c my daily commute is 99% highway. If I get to the point where I can afford to do some major mods on it the internals are good to around 400hp... so that's always a bonus.

Id say yea probably lol

Although i did have a Mazda RX8 a couple years ago that i named REX :P

Currently Drive a Nissan 350Z GT 300 (or Track in the US, has the forged Rays wheels and Brembo brakes).

I bought it around a month ago and was a bit of a risk, it had been in an accident but only minor, the part of the car that was damaged cannot be replaced so unless the dent could be pushed or beaten out, id be screwed.

Luckily a friend of mine works in a spray shop and managed to get the dent out pretty easy and now the car looks great and i saved an absolute butt load.

I change cars like some people change socks, so this week I have a winter driver of a 92 Miata, and a new red 4wd shortbox silverado for snow, and my summer and nice day car is a new honda si coup in silver.

2012Si002.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

and here are some other rides I had this summer

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g131/ballucanb/?action=view&current=03andGs003.jpg

Ohhh I ride a 2010 fusion sport and LOVE it. Working 60+ hours a week has at least that as an advantage. When not on land I ride in a Hobie 18 that I got this summer..... I cant wait to get that thing out on the water again

...I have no car. :(

But the husband has a Mercury Sable. Not flashy, but it's gotten me through blizzards, earthquakes, last little bits of gas, VA to CA road trips 3 times, and even a hit and run. All without needing major work! So I'm quite attached to her, even if she's not mine. :)

post-13377-0-51705300-1325301282_thumb.j2003 Mini Cooper S, British Racing Greeen with White roof, side view mirrors and bonnet stripe. Fitted out with the John Cooper Works performance upgrade, JCW big brakes, JCW suspension, Dinan cold air intake, Dinan larger trottle body, clear tail lights and front shock tower strut. 1999 Honda Civic EX, Pearl Green, auto transmission. Modified with cold air intake, DC Sports exhaust header and cat back, Random Technology performance cat, Skunk 2 coil overs, Skunk 2 lower arms, Skunk 2 camber adjustment kits fore and aft, Skunk 2 tower struts fore and aft, Skunk 2 lower tie bar. This spring or summer, after I'm in California, I promised to give the Mini to my son (who is 16 now) and will probably buy a Toyota Prius 5. Hey, CA won't hassle me about a hybrid...at least now! Rock on all you fellow motor heads!

post-13377-0-51705300-1325301282_thumb.j

Ill throw in some pics now

First is my current car the 350Z

After is my last Bike i had, a 2000 Honda VTR SP1 or (RC51 in the US i believe), also bought this bike crashed and fixed it up, what a great bike.

The first pic of the red SP1 is at the Nurburgring in Germany, second is in the French alps, mines on the right.

The last one was taken in 2007 at Cartagena Spain on track, i jazzed up the colours on photoshop.

that photo is actually hanging on my wall.

post-21159-0-54963000-1325332137_thumb.j

post-21159-0-41728100-1325332147_thumb.j

post-21159-0-85294900-1325332207_thumb.j

post-21159-0-85108200-1325332216_thumb.j

post-21159-0-04552200-1325332323_thumb.j

post-21159-0-54963000-1325332137_thumb.j

post-21159-0-41728100-1325332147_thumb.j

post-21159-0-85294900-1325332207_thumb.j

post-21159-0-85108200-1325332216_thumb.j

post-21159-0-04552200-1325332323_thumb.j

• Like 1

I own an '02 Odyssey. Not much to look at but it hauls people and things very well. Plus it has over 200K miles. The other is a little 1975 Porsche 911. I go from bus to go cart :).

For daily drivers, I have an '03 S2000, and the Mr.s has an '02 LS430. Our farm vehicles include a 99 F150, several tractors of various vintages and brands. Each of our DD's is good for another 150,000 miles, so we will keep 'em for a while. Although I have two young teens who will be driving soon- so I may trade the S2000 for an IQ or Smart. :)

...I have no car. :(

But the husband has a Mercury Sable. Not flashy, but it's gotten me through blizzards, earthquakes, last little bits of gas, VA to CA road trips 3 times, and even a hit and run. All without needing major work! So I'm quite attached to her, even if she's not mine. :)

Oh..sadly, I just traded in my 2001 Mercury Sable station wagon last September. Sadly and reluctantly because I really need a roomy car. But it was costing me $42 in gas every four days to commute to work (long drive) and it was starting to get really rusty in spite of keeping tons of pure carnauba wax on it almost every week. Unfortunately with gas prices still too high, I had to purchase a more economical SEDAN and I'm so angry at Ford for not bring the European Ford Focus station wagon to the United States.

So I now drive--and love it a lot--a 2012 Ford Fusion. It doesn't have the room that the Sable wagon had, but it rides much better and $42 in gas will now last me almost two weeks. I looked at the Escape, but the gas mileage was dismal and so was the safety rating.

Of course I still have my 1972 VW Beetle and Mom's 2001 Ford Focus that I drive when the weather is nice.

Never properly passed my test as my coordination is awful because of dyspraxia and aspergers syndrome, also my vision has never been too great(one eye short sighted, one eye long sighted).

Since 2008 when I got epilepsy it means I have to be seizure free for a year, and I never been seizure free longer than 1 month.

So the epilepsy and those other problems means it's extremely unlikely I'll ever drive.

• 4 weeks later...