LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Electronic Diaper For Men Siphons Away Pee

TOKYO--Downed a few too many beers this holiday season? No problem. Just tuck your organ into this electronic diaper for men and you won't have to get out of bed to visit the loo.

Japan's Unicharm Humancare recently showed off its new Robo-Humany Urine Aspiration diaper at the Eco-Products 2011 trade show in Tokyo.

The pad has a cozy penis pocket, an electronic urine sensor, and a suction tube that's hooked up to a bedside vacuum with a tank. When the diaper detects urine, the vacuum starts sucking until the pad becomes virtually dry once again.

In a demo, a Unicharm staffer doused the diaper with liquid, which was immediately whisked away in the tube to accumulate in the tank. A maximum of 0.5 cc (0.01 ounces) remained in the pad.

Compared with a regular adult diaper, the Robo-Humany pad was significantly lighter and dryer after getting several ounces of liquid. Unicharm says that after use, its automatic adult diapers are only a tenth the weight of regular adult diapers.

Designed with Japan's graying population in mind, the diapers can reduce the frequency of diaper changes, toilet trips, and the number of nursing staff.

Humany1_610x458.JPG

Given the noraml rate of human and electronis failings I can forsee a situation in which the privvy member will be subjected to an excessive vacuum with all the injury, discomfort, (Pleasure???) and litigation that might ensue.

Hmmm... electronic...

a nice variation on this would be a bedwetting alarm that zaps your balls in the moment you flood the nappy and stops to do so only after the vacuum removed the liquid from it.

Wold be a real nightmare.

Takes all the fun out of wearing diapers. May have well use a catheter and save yourelf a few hundred yen.

Now the suction part on the other hand may hold some promiss.

Thanks for taking the time to post this. It is interisting seeing what they will come up with next.

the only thing i can say is wow thay expect you to carry that thing around

if a care taker wanted to be lazy thay could leave you untouched for days

i could under stand if you were stuck in bed but still you would need to be moved every now and then and keeping you in one diaper longer then say 1 day is no good

Stupid technological trying to make diapers thinner and thinner. Well i say that abdl companies in response should try to make disposables thicker. I want a cloth diaper thickness in a disposable diaper! lol sorry im off topic.

Agreed. Give me a disposable three times thicker than the Abena M4 and I will be very happy!

The Japanese do seem to have a penchant for taking the simple and making it complex, all in the pursuit of appearing to be 'high-tech', even when there is no real improvement in things :whistling: For guys, a sheath catheter and bed-bag would do as well or better, and do it more simply and reliably- not to mention it costs less :lol:

Sayonara

Bettypooh