LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Housing In Exchange For Diaper Wearing?

Guest diaperguy68

The word "Retard" should not be used to described the mentally challenged, In the Mechanical industry we use "Retard" to describe a slow down in the engine's firing timing. Granted when random stupid people decide to use that word in conjunctive with the word "fucking" in order to insult is pretty pathetic. Then to cap it all off he kicks himself in the ass by saying "Ignorance is bliss" :screwy:

Oh please keep posting. I've got a horrible cold and I could do with more stuff to laugh at...

Memory is fuzzy but this is the same poster who once posted about starting a business (a caf

I would frequent a cafe were all of the waitresses wore diapers! (I would not care If I had to let them diaper me!)

Please do not ban the OP! We are having too much fun!!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Is it legal? If your tenant agrees to the terms, then you, as landlord, could set the conditions regarding providing free space - most likely only enforceable when the tenant is on the premises. The need to lock the bathroom door(s)? Again, what goes on in YOUR domicile, agreed upon by you and your tenant is up to you.

Has it been done before? Probably not. Could it happen? It could, but it's not likely it ever will, given you probably won't ever find a harem of fit, foxy collegiate type females willing to go to the extreme of becoming regularly diapered just for a place to stay.

Interesting fantasy, but you can see by the response, the "troll alert" has sounded, and the overwhelming opinion is that no woman in her right mind would even consider something like this, especially given the likelihood that said landlord might give rise to serious concern over the tenant's safety during the contractual period.

There is a group here in Utah operating on this principle. I've met them.

"Mommy" runs the house and the (all male) babies are given free room, board and kept diapered 24/7. In exchange they work for Mommy's landscaping company.

Uber, UBER, creepy and a sure sign of mental instability on the part of all participants.

I just looked through his profile. Really wild stuff. Paid $300 for a case of Dry 24/7. This post. The famous Diaper Cafe, and then wanted to know the legalities of hiring someone to change his diaper. He has only made one response in any of his post.

The mommy in Utah is a little creepy. Definite slavery vibes for me as well.

• Like 1

I just looked through his profile. Really wild stuff. Paid $300 for a case of Dry 24/7. This post. The famous Diaper Cafe, and then wanted to know the legalities of hiring someone to change his diaper. He has only made one response in any of his post.

The mommy in Utah is a little creepy. Definite slavery vibes for me as well.

It also sets off legal questions about blackmail. For all we know she could keep a babybook to keep "here little angels" in her service...employment is not the right word. The mommy's little helpers deal...reeks of stagnation. On the slavery vibes...creepy

what some people would submit to, this is an extreme method of indulging a diaper fetish. Better than being homeless..for a few

weeks, but no more than a month. Are these really extreme infantilists, or is this 'mommy' taking advantage of men who have

nowhere else to turn to. For that reason it is unethical, even if it it is legal.

Diaperguy68 poses:

I have some vacant rooms where I live and would like to occupy them with tenants. I don't mind having the tenants stay RENT FREE as long as they agree to wear diapers at all times inside the property.

Funny man wants to be House Father for a bunch of Diaper Sorority babes in a university and college community. I imagine before semester ends all the ladies would pull a role reversal and the landlord would be the only one diapered. See what "free rent' gets ya?

Have enjoyed Diaperguy68's outlandishness before.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

The "serious" reply to a ridiculous question:

Question: Is it legal? (The OP's original post.)

Answer: No. For starters, you'd be in violation of every anti-discrimination law on the books, because you're not only discriminating on the basis of gender by excluding males, but also discriminating on the basis of looks by further limiting your potential tenants to "fit and attractive" females only. If you offer housing, you have to offer it to anyone who can afford to pay for it. Additionally, you must be willing to accept rent paid by tenants. US currency reads "this note is legal tender for all debts, public and private" for a reason.

In addition to violating anti-discrimination laws, you'd be in violation of public health and building code laws by locking/denying access to the bathrooms. Legally, if you rent housing to someone, you MUST provide them with a bathroom, and access to a facility where they can prepare meals.

Also, without a contract, you can't force anyone to do anything, and even then, your contract must be legally binding, meaning notorized and capable of being enforced in a court of law. Assuming you could actually find college age females who are fit, attractive, and willing to wear diapers, you'd have to get them to actually sign your contract, and to have it notarized. But let's assume for the moment that you're able to find females who are insane enough to sign such a contract. Legally, you couldn't actually hold them to the portion of their contract that requires them to wear diapers, because it's illegal for reasons that were mentioned previously, and therefor an unenforceable clause. Enforceable clauses would stand, but the unenforceable clause wouldn't, and you would lose any court battle you entered, assuming any judge would agree to hear your case. (Judges will frequently throw out frivolous lawsuits before ever allowing them to come before a jury.)

Okay, some obvious caveats should be mentioned here:

Caveat 1: It is legal for someone such as a casting director to require that "only fit and attractive females" apply for a role in a play/film/TV series etc. This isn't viewed as discrimination, because actors and actresses are expected to be capable of portraying a specific look in order to perform their jobs. Housing is different though, because a person doesn't need to look a certain way in order to need a place to live.

Caveat 2: The requirement that a person must be provided with a bathroom and some sort of location to prepare meals only applies to housing, and not to the rental of other real estate. For example, a person renting out storage space is under no obligation to provide a bathroom or meal prep area, because storage space isn't intended to be used as housing.

Caveat 3: Winning a contractual dispute requires one to actually be willing to go to court and be persistent with pursuing the person who violated the contract. I knew someone who had a builder who was dragging his knuckles and overcharging the person on the construction of his new house. Most people would have paid the shady builder a bit more to have him finish the job quickly and be done with him--the shady builder wasn't dealing with "most people." The person I knew took the shady builder to court, he sued him, he fought him, and although he lost the court case, he did plenty of damage to the shady builder's reputation, because the court case became an albatross around his neck. I've also known other people who have initially gone to mediation, and then to court, and successfully won their contractual disputes. The thing is, these people are persistent--they're willing to keep fighting legal battles until a decision is reached, or the person they're suing is willing to pay a large sum of money (usually more then they would pay in a court ruling,) to settle out of court and make the problem go away. The one thing all of these people have in common though is that their contracts are reasonable, which makes those who break them seem unreasonable. Judges in small claims courts tend to rule in favor of the reasonable party, and juries function in a similar matter.

Caveat 4: In some states, you're allowed to set certain requirements for tenants that are deemed "reasonable." For example, some states will allow landlords to require tenants to be free of a criminal record. In other states though, such laws are considered discriminatory and are prohibited. Requiring tenants to wear diapers would obviously not constitute a reasonable requirement though.

The "snarky" reply to a ridiculous question:

Question: Is it legal? (The OP's original post.)

Answer: If you can get away with it, then of course it's legal! All you need to do is find enough good looking women who are dumber than a box of rocks to agree to wear diapers in exchange for free rent. The sad thing is, you'll never see these women, because when they're not in the rooms that you've given them in exchange for wearing diapers, they'll be in class or at the local bar losing the few brain cells that they had before they signed your agreement. Oh, and when they finally do get back to those rooms, they'll be too drunk/stoned to socialize with you and will collapse on their beds while still in their clothing. Of course, you might have gotten the chance to sleep with them, if not for the fact that their equally dimwitted boyfriends would beat you senseless with a wet diaper if you ever laid a finger on their girlfriends. But hey, you'll still have a house full of diapered women, even if you'll never get to interact with them.

All right, on a more serious note. I honestly have no problem with the use of the word "retarded" unless it's aimed at someone with an actual mental deficiency. My friends who have mental deficiencies, including Asperger's Syndrome tend to take a similar position, with some even embracing the use of the term as a verb, but not a noun. For example, they have no problem if someone says "don't act retarded" to them, but they take issue with someone telling them that "you're a retard." I take this a step further in the sense that I don't believe the term should be aimed at those with mental deficiencies at all. However, those without mental deficiencies are fair game in my eyes, and can have the word "retard" thrown at them if they behave in a manner that is stupid, or inhibits progress, which is essentially the true definition of the term "retard."

Yeah the FORCING of locked bathrooms, is kinda bleagh honestly. now having to wear diapers all the time well i do that anyways but when you take away all choice, that's kinda creepy honestly and not fun....well not fun unless the person that has their choices taken prefers it that way, there are some people that wouldn't mind but I am not one of them. and oh making it ONLY FIT ATTRACTIVE FEMALES....is UBER creepy too btw.

I can only imagine the super fit females turing the tables on their landlord, and forcing him to be their baby 'or else' they would release their living conditions to the authorities!