LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Ab/Dl A Sexual Fetish For You Or Is It Something Else?

Is AB/DL sexual for you?   

73 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find that wearing diapers and/or adult-baby related clothing/actitives to be sexual?

• yes, for me it is sexual
    • it's sexual sometimes but not all the time
    • usually not but it can be sometimes it can turn me on
    • both are not seuxal for me
    • AB stuff turns me on, but diapers don't
    • Only diapers turn me on

I am curious how many people find AB/DL to be more of a sexual fetish - and how many find it to be something more on the therapeutic side (or both therapeutic and sexual)

I read a lot of posts from people and people are saying "Why should we tell anyone that we wear diapers, you would not tell them you are into chains and whips" but to me, I do love chains and whips, but I do not find the two to be related (for me)

I do actually read quite a bit of people saying that this is a sexual fetish, and they accuse other people of "forcing their fetish on other people" when they are not necessarily..Some people just assume that it's entirely a sexual fetish.

I don't get turned on by wearing diapers or doing any AB stuff, it just relaxes me a lot and cheers me up when I feel sad.

AB/DL used to at one point in my life be sexual, but in the last few years it has turned more into a much more therapeutic thing for me, I don't have someone to play the role of my mommy but if I did, I believe that it wouldn't change things, I would still find AB/DL to be separate from sex.

Could you further delineate it by specifying AB or DL for each of the questions? I'd be interested to see how many DLs are also not into it sexually. It seems like "common knowledge" that ABs are generally not sexual and DLs are but I wouldn't mind seeing more polling on the subject.

Could you further delineate it by specifying AB or DL for each of the questions? I'd be interested to see how many DLs are also not into it sexually. It seems like "common knowledge" that ABs are generally not sexual and DLs are but I wouldn't mind seeing more polling on the subject.

there that should be good.

yeah i am curious about that too..

for me, I mostly wear diapers and I don't find they turn me on, I love AB stuff, but I have my paci or my teddy with me in public :( so i can only do AB stuff in private, but I do consider myself to be AB

i said it in chat but i'll put it out here too- occasionally i get sexual feelings out of reading AB/DL stories or watching the videos depending on what is in them, but when i'm actually doing AB/DL play myself, there is nothing sexual for me. it's just comforting and fun.

The more I explore, honestly, the more confused I get about what I am in that regard.

There is absolutely a BDSM component to me, where I get off on the humiliation play. That said...

I'd be interested to see how many DLs are also not into it sexually.

*raises hand*

I have reached a point where I rather enjoy putting one on, but there is no sexual excitement surrounding that act, or wearing, or even using one, unless the above humiliation RP'ing is incorporated into the mix. It's more a feeling of general relaxation.

I have also experimented with other AB-type paraphernalia, to see if there is some sort of AB aspect to my interests, but I've never experienced anything I could pinpoint as being "regression" feelings in response to any of this, though I have enjoyed a cuddle with my wife with a binky and a diaper, doing my best to RP a child-like personality, but never really "feeling" it, if you know what I mean.

It's sexual for me. It turns me on so I accept it's sexual for me even if I don't feel it. I like being taken care of. I suppose I am turned on 24/7 since I wear 24/7. I also feel happier in them too.

It used to not be sexual and then it got sexual and I didn't realize I got turned on getting changed or when I be taken care of until my ex told me and my husband told me it all turns me on. I just feel loved when he does it.

A very interesting question. I have reflected a lot on this, and will have to admit that there is a sexual component to my AB world. Part of it is the sort BDSM excitement that I get when being a sissy little baby, but it is very indirect. I mean, it doesn't make me want to have sex or anything, but it does make me feel sexy Does that makes sense - probably not. I find that it really isn't all that easy to answer. Putting on my diapers and baby clothes, and having my baby stuff around me, makes me feel safe and warm and comfortable and protected and pretty and special...........and that can in turn make me feel sexy. At the same time, though, my thick diapers, my plastic pants, my onesie wrapped around me, my stuffies, my mummy, they all make me feel protected from dangerous sex. I think that people who have faced sexual....challenges find their diapers and AB world to be a safe place. But then there is changing time, and it is hard for that not be somewhat sexual. Mummy is touching my girly bits, cleaning me, she is being affectionate, then there is that lovely thick soft diaper back between my legs, and I am in a totally safe environment. As I say, a very interesting question, difficult to answer.

I've been wearing diapers for a very long time. When I was going through the trials and tribulations of my teen-age years I found that diapers quickly turned from needing them to control bedwetting to wanting them AND also wanting a girlfriend who needed them as well. So it is definitely a sexual turn on for me to engage in diaper-play. However I don't always feel the need to engage sexually when I am wearing a diaper. There is a very strong comforting factor that comes into play when wearing diapers for me as well.

From the non sexual side of things....it is a great comfort knowing that if I do have an accident then I've really got nothing to worry about when wearing diapers.

I think sexuality is much more of a sliding scale of grays than a lot of people think it is. For example I get aroused sometimes when putting on a diaper but that's just from the sort of physical interaction. I don't actually feel any sort of emotional-sexual involvement and the arousal goes away as soon as it's on. It's not really a black and white light switch sort of thing. More of a sliding scale or even a few sliding scales of multiple different components that make up the sexual identity of an individual.

It is sexual for me. I get turned on by putting on my diaper, wearing, etc... I am not into ab at all. For me, its all about the diapers. However, it does not replace "normal" sex w/my wife, it just adds another facet. The only time that diapers don't turn me on, is when I have to focus or choose to focus on something else while wearing a diaper.

This is question that I've rapped with for years. I know there is a sexual aspect to this, because I tend to use diapers for more than just pee, and I don't mess in my diapers. There is an aspect where being forced to use a diaper because of wetting arouses me.

However, there is also a stress relief, security blanket feeling to the diapers. I know I tend to wear a lot more when my life is in the toilet, and my desire is not all that strong when my life is going good.

The "forced" to aspect of being diapers I find a bit sexual but not done to me, only done to someone else. I guess that's my sadist side. The reason I put "forced" in quotes is that it's only appealing to me if it's not actually being forced. I really find the idea of someone being forced to do something they really want to do, but are too scared of or embarrassed by to do, appealing. Like many things I like it's a very specific niche thing.

I too have found any sexual excitement that was derived from diapers have faded. Now enjoying my little side has almost exclusively become a way of relaxation. I have found I do get some sexual satisfaction from the submissive side of age playing a toddler as well as the bondage aspects of being diapered. I have never before found myself into the BDSM scene though.

I am similar to Sarah in finding everything sexual, except diapers are required for me. In fact, my kinkiness kind of stems from my diaper fetish.

I believe I also have strong desires to wear diapers for comfort and, as strange as it sounds, for love sometimes, especially when things are not going so well. It has been a recent development in my newest string of fantasies, a mix of deep trust and love. Wow, that got heavy. Anyways, I am still sorting some of these feelings out.

I find diapers and pacifiers to be very sexually attractive. When I wear a diaper and or use a pacifier it is mainly to relax but I do get aroused by it. I find diapers and pacis more attractive if a women is using them.

This is a sexual fetish for me, but sometimes I put a diaper on and go about my life without it being specifically about arousal, just like sometimes I'll wear sexy big kid underwear under my regular clothes.

As for the OPs comment about forcing a fetish on other people, anyone who goes in public with a diaper clearly showing or otherwise garbed in AB fashions should expect a level of ridicule. This is not a mainstream way to act, and ask any goth kid or skater how that works out. When you draw attention to behavior that's at the edge of the bell curve it's going to attract commentary, and don't expect it to be complimentary. Especially since this is such a misunderstood lifestyle that only ever seems to receive bad press and has unfortunate and undeserved associations with pedos.

Well, im not exactly turned on because of the diapers, I just realy like wearing, for some strange reason

Also for convenience, like when watching movies and/or playing games

I do however get turned on by watching ppl wearing diapers, mostly girls ofc :P