LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorvite Thing(S) To Do While Being Diapered?

bathtub farts in a wet diaper.....first, you gotta wet it 2-3 times so that it absorbs new pee very slowly. Then, lying on the back, pee again, It will pool up all around you....that's the time to fart. The expanding gases push the pee outward in all directions as you fart. It's a wierd feeling, but fun, especially as the pee puddle vibrates in sync with the fart...

hmmm...

I like Alka Seltzer in a wet diaper. That is always interesting, but not cheap. For butt plugs, I have a large ripple butt plug that kind of slides out easier than most butt plugs, but with a diaper on it can never come out. Therefore, when you sit down, it slides back in all the way. That is always fun especially when you add a suppository before insertion of the butt plug.

• Like 1

bathtub farts in a wet diaper.....first, you gotta wet it 2-3 times so that it absorbs new pee very slowly. Then, lying on the back, pee again, It will pool up all around you....that's the time to fart. The expanding gases push the pee outward in all directions as you fart. It's a wierd feeling, but fun, especially as the pee puddle vibrates in sync with the fart...

:lol:

I can vouch for this.

Farting in a wet diaper feels extremely weird but fun. :P

Diapering up & working in the yard; covered till it gets dark. Filling it till it leaks. Went thru 4 yesterday & burning brush last night. I did wear 4 21x40 diapers with a split cut in the front & g/f loved it. LOL I did too!!! Sitting at the park talking to others & wetting. Waiting to get a dripping leak while standing/sitting there talking & see what they say.

Sleep, watch a movie, snuggle. If i'm in a less babyish mood then the best things are the things i normally do lol

although in terms of getting me off, just having my fiancee rub my diaper area is enough. I'm kind of simple that way

• 2 weeks later...

Wearing the cutest little pink shirt that can't possibly cover my diaper.

As for my diaper, my ultimate combination is 4 quadro boosters in a Dry 24/7 and 2 cloth inserts so i can feel when i go peepee. I then cover this up with a comfy hello kitty trainer pant (that also adds to the thickness) I then put on my also comfy white plastic pant and finish things off with a simple baby pink cotton diaper cover :3

I will soon get pink little cloth booties to go with this cute outfit and of course i wear my Nuk 5 pacifier to add the cherry to the sundae :D

As for what i do when I'm in this little outfit? I take little naps like a little baby girl like me needs, and I watch my favorite cartoons in the living room :) I relax in other words!

Stay diapered!

Necros! :ph34r:

Guest Diaperdragon

For me, It would be doing everything in a diaper from running errands, to yard work . Even taking walks on the trail in a very thick diaper. Even going to class diapered and not worrying about finding a bathroom.

I just diaper up and go to the movies. Grab a large pop and medium popcorn... All set. I hate getting up to use the bathroom while at the theater. The theater I go to has a deal for Tuesdays, all movies are $5.... and in Digital HD format. So I just spend the day their.

Beware my entry might be considered gross: I'm not sure why, but occasionally I like to have some slightly dehydrated pee in my mouth, while wearing a soaked diaper. The taste and smell along with the wet diaper gets me quite excited. I don't usually swallow it. I'm sure this puts me firmly in the "freak" category, but what can I say?

Well i have been incontinent for many years and in a power wheelchair so i have done everything in life while wetting, from reading in the library, to killing a man in self defense, to going to a 5 Star Restaurant for Dinner. When you are full time 24/7 you kinda always have the empty /full diaper status in the back of your mind but other than that it's just life and living just like anyone who has no plumbing issues or mobility challenges.

Nappy

Diapered times are great for napping with my teddy bear, reading, watching movies. I am not a wild and adventurous type. However, i do go to baby camp in the summer for some time to openly wear outside.