Little Known Facts

DailyDi

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its still legal to shoot a scotsman in York with a cross bow

Its still legal to shoot a welshman in Chester with a bow

All englishmen over the age of 11 are still suppose to by law practice on a sunday with a longbow

If it is legal to shot a Scotsman with a crossbow, do you have to file a detailed report as to how he was kilt?

I guess in Ohio, it is unlawful to drink like a fish

In Ohio, it is stillon the books, not practiced though, it is not legal to arrest, or detain someone who is on their way to church.

Kennesaw, GA, is the first, and I think the only City that has passed a city ordinance requiring all eligable homeowners to have a firearm in their house.

All 50 US States still have on the books laws against adultery, fornication, and sodomy.

I.....Kennesaw, GA, is the first, and I think the only City that has passed a city ordinance requiring all eligable homeowners to have a firearm in their house......

One of the best laws ever. Has anyone noticed the crime rate there is near zero?

in NY women are allowed to go topless.....

I think I posted this in another thread, so sorry for making a repeat. In Ontario Canada, due to a breast feeding court case, all women can go topless anytime they want.

There is a website with all the odd laws listed. Somewhere, I don't think it's here in Michigan, all motorized vehicles have to be preceded by someone walking with a lantern & bells so the horses don't panic when the motorized vehicle goes by. AFIK, that law is still on the books

One of the best laws ever. Has anyone noticed the crime rate there is near zero?

I think I posted this in another thread, so sorry for making a repeat. In Ontario Canada, due to a breast feeding court case, all women can go topless anytime they want.

There is a website with all the odd laws listed. Somewhere, I don't think it's here in Michigan, all motorized vehicles have to be preceded by someone walking with a lantern & bells so the horses don't panic when the motorized vehicle goes by. AFIK, that law is still on the books

That would be Redlands, California. It's an agricultural area that has built up into a city, so it must have been taking that transition into account. It is still on the books but not enforced. I've been to Redlands many times and the police don't stop you for it.

In Pennsylvania, beer can only be bought at a beer distributor, and liquor can only be bought at a liquor store. However, if you want a six pack, they cannot not be legally sold at either, you can only buy them at a bar.

In the UK a Hackney cab (taxi) must have a bail of hay in the back of the cab (going back to when they were horse drawn)

In the British armed forces, there is still a queens regulation to allow SNCO's to check the underwear of lower ranks, to make sure they are clean and without skid marks.