LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Laura & Holly (Ending Posted 12/8)

I guess I was just going along for the ride...kind of like Holly...and kind of like Holly, I was pretty surprised.

I'm wondering if we're going to see a Holly/Laura reunion soon? I'll wait patiently...

Chapter 25

I felt my body dribbling wetness into my thick diaper, as it sat tucked beneath a red jumper and a pair of white tights decorated with cartoon hearts, felt my mouth sucking harder on my thumb, both reminding me of how far I'd fallen since the last time I'd set foot in this place. I'd been the one in charge back then, the boss; now, I was just another visitor, and not even a consumer. I wasn't allowed to carry a purse, or money of any kind, so I couldn't even buy anything if I wanted to.

The thought of my purse sent a bolt through me, a mixture of hope and fear. On one hand, there was every possibility that I'd run into people I knew here, seeing as I'd been working to get ready for this day for months. They could tell my nanny who I was and get me out of here, but that would, of course, require them to see me like this, something I did not particularly want. I'd survived this long. Maybe it would be better to wait for Holly's parents - it couldn't be more than another couple days. And it was the weekend, so I shouldn't have to worry about nursery school, either. I was a little disgusted with myself, that I'd choose another few days of this over my freedom, but it just seemed like the better choice.

"C-Can we go home?" I asked quietly, popping my thumb out for a moment. It came out a little stilted, as I'd learned it was best to just do what I was told without question, but I got it out.

"This is your reward for being a good girl," the nanny informed me. "I know you might feel a little nervous, dear, but they're only going to have one grand opening, and I'm sure it would be a pity to miss it. Besides, nobody will even notice you, except to see what a cute little girl you are."

Tempting fate a little more, I whined, "But I don't wanna!" It didn't seem like she was going to listen to my request, but maybe the right amount of brattiness would make her decide I didn't deserve a reward. I just had to make sure I didn't go overboard and earn myself a spanking as well.

"Holly, you don't have to be scared," she told me. "Once you're inside, I'm sure you'll have a great time. And I have another surprise for you inside."

"What?" I asked nervously. I couldn't think of any surprise she could give me in the mall that I'd want.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?" With that, she got out of the car, walked around to my door, and opened it. I knew I would regret it, but I didn't get out. I crossed my arms and pouted at her. "Holly," she said, her voice turning sterner, "you are going inside, young lady. You can do it with a sore bottom if you want, but you'll still be going."

Feeling completely helpless - not that it was anything new for me - I got out of the care sulkily, putting my thumb back in my mouth and taking her hand. I felt especially small as she marched me to the entrance. My diaper felt especially thick, making my waddle all the more pronounced. The skirt of my jumper felt especially short, ready to reveal the diaper beneath my tights with one wrong move. The barette holding the hair out of my eyes, with its little bunny head, felt all the more childish, as did the rest of my outfit. My light purple Mary-Janes, decorated with a pink ribbon and bow across the toes, felt especially flat and childish.

It had been only a few days since the last time I'd come into this place, in my high heels, my sleek business suit, a pair of lacy, barely-there underwear beneath it, trying to be nice for a friend of mine who was feeling down. Now, because of her, that familiar click-clacking of my shoes on the tile floor would be replaced by a squeak from the barely-there heel of the Mary-Janes, a sound designed to delight the toddlers they were really meant for, and the crinkle of my diaper. The difference was staggering. It was hard to believe that woman was me - it seemed more like a dream, a far away, half-forgotten dream.

I was still pondering this, sucking on my thumb and not paying attention, when I felt my nanny stop. I glanced up curiously, then my eyes grew wide as I saw who was standing in front of us. "Look who it is!" my nanny exclaimed. "Ms. Shelly explained to them how you were in the wrong school, and how you didn't realize how much trouble you could have gotten them in with your little fibs, and they're willing to accept your apology and check out the mall with you!"

I stared up at the nanny in shock, then back at the girls, only then thinking to remove my thumb. Molly and her friends looked like they were about to burst out laughing as they stared down at me, smiling smugly. I looked back over at the nanny, hoping this was some strange joke, but she just nodded toward them.

I didn't want to apologize - I had nothing to apologize for - but it was what was expected of me, and I knew it was best to do that, quietly and without question or hesitation. So, even though I knew the severity of my current predicament was their fault, that I wouldn't have wound up back in nursery school, and thus in diapers full time, without them, I forced myself to mumble, "I'm sorry I got you in trouble."

"Come on, Holly, you can do better than that," my nanny chastised me. "You could have gotten these poor girls suspended!"

"I'm very sorry," I said automatically, having to grit my teeth only a little to get through it. "I wasn't thinking, and I didn't mean to get you in trouble like that. Please forgive me."

"Oh, of course we will, sweetie!" Molly gushed, giving me a big hug. "Now, are you ready to have some fun with your big sisters?"

I wasn't sure what to say, but it didn't matter anyway, as the nanny transferred my hand to Molly's before I could answer. "If you need me, just call my cell phone. Lacey, your sister gave the number to you, didn't she?" Lacey nodded. "I'm sure you girls don't want to have to deal with her diapers, so I'll keep her diaper bag and change her when she needs it. But she just got a fresh diaper when she left nursery school, so she should be good for a while." Even though I knew they were all aware of what I was wearing, the repeated use of the word still mortified me, though not as much as the nanny patting them as she finished, to emphasize it. "Have fun, Holly!"

They waited until she was gone, then, right in the entrance of the mall, Molly positioning me in front of her and, letting go of my hand, reached in, pushing up the skirt of my jumper and pulling down my tights, revealing my diaper to anyone who walked by, though mostly to her friends, as she pressed her hand against the crotch. "Oh, my God, she's wet already!" she squealed, giving the padding a slight squeeze.

"Well, Shelly says she's incontinent now," Lacey spoke up, "so I guess that makes sense."

"You weren't incontinent when you were at school, though, were you?" Molly asked. "Just close."

"No, they had to use some special equipment on her," Lacey filled in for me before I could open my mouth, though if I'd done that, I was more likely to put my thumb in it than say anything, as I was feeling quite scared at that moment. "Now she doesn't have any more control than a baby."

"Is that any different than before?" Molly teased, grinning as I blushed. "Oh, don't worry Holly, I know it is. And don't worry, this diaper suits you." She let the tights snap back into place over it before giving the front one more pat. "You know, I bet you'd look pretty cute just walking around in your shirt and tights without your jumper. Don't you?"

She wasn't asking me, of course, and of course the other girls were eager to agree, even as I shook my head desperately. I felt my mouth start sucking even before I realized my thumb was back inside, and by then they'd seen, so it was too late to try to hide it. Some of them oohed and ahhed, giggling derisively about how precious I looked.

"Come on, Holly," Molly urged, her hand tightening around the hem of my jumper, lifting it up higher. "We'll give you a nice make-over."

"Maybe we can lose the tights, too!" one of the other girls suggested.

The very idea of it, of toddling around this place I should be ruling, strutting through, proud of my work, in just a diaper and shirt made me want to throw up. I may have given up my fight for the sake of keeping my bottom un-spanked, but this was too much. I ripped the skirt away from Molly's hands, then, before I could talk myself out of it, I took off running.

I knew I'd have only a second or two head start by catching them by surprise, and that with my shorter legs and the diaper between them that wouldn't do me much good, but I had to do something. I wasn't sure what my plan was if I managed to get away, but perhaps I could hide in one of the stores, maybe even use one of their phones. I didn't know who I'd call, but I'd think of someone. I'd get some new clothes, real clothes, then find Holly and drag her to her own house, and watch with satisfaction as she got her butt severely spanked.

I nearly fell over as I ran into someone in my desperation to get away, managing to stay on my feet only when they grabbed me and steadied me. "Sorry," I blurted out, trying to push past them. But they didn't let go.

"Did you miss me that much?" my nanny asked. "I heard your little shoes and thought I'd see what you were up to, and..."

"Y-Yeah," I lied, cutting her off. "Can we just..?"

"There you are!" Molly exclaimed, showing up right on time to make things worse. "What are you thinking running away from us like that?!"

I saw my nanny's eyes narrow, and quickly worked to explain. "No, they were going to..."

"I thought you were ready for a little outing in public, but apparently I was wrong," she shook her head. And, despite everything, I felt relieved. Was she finally going to take me home? But when she started to drag me off, it wasn't back towards the door. "You do not run away from your babysitters, or me, or anyone in charge of you. You can have been hurt, or lost, or even kidnaped! That is very naughty, young lady!"

"Yeah, but..." I stammered, struggling to keep up with her, watching as I passed through my mall, the one I'd worked so hard on, heading right for the fountain at the center, with the ribbon spread out in front of it, waiting to be cut, a job that should have been mine, and, from there, one of the benches. My heart began to pound as I remembered my last trip, how I'd heard a story centering around that very bench. A story that, I realized unhappily as she sat down, pulling me over her lap, was about to repeat itself.

From across her lap, as I sniffled and begged her for mercy, I could see Molly and her friends slide into a table at the food court, the one closest to me, more than close enough to get a good view of the proceedings. By then, the nanny had yanked down the back of my tights, and pushed my diaper down over my bottom, leaving enough of it bare for her to begin her assault.

The sound of her hand slapping against my bottom would likely have drawn enough attention, and I had hoped to leave it at that, but I was sure she was spanking me much harder than usual, as, by the third one, I was wailing, kicking my feet and bawling out my eyes, making quite a spectacle of myself as I stared out across the tiled floor, at the pattern I'd fought so hard to keep unchanged, at my fountain - the ribbon there symbolizing the end of my job, the completion of my first big project, proof that I was an adult, a professional - tinkling gently beside me, between the sound of the spanks, and the pain each sent blossoming across my backside.

Just when I was sure it would never end, my tear-streaked eyes saw something new in front of me, a pair of shadows. "Excuse me, ma'am," one of them said, a voice that sent a fresh blush to my cheeks as I recognized it, and realized my other cheeks were fully visible to our head security officer. "I'm afraid you can't do that here."

"I'm afraid she's been a very naughty girl, and with children, you must punish them right away, or they won't realize what it's for," the nanny lectured.

Then, to my horror, the other shadow began to speak. I couldn't even hear his words, as just the voice was enough to make me stop breathing in my spot after one, overly loud, gasp. This was worse than one of the people I'd hired, who'd worked under me before I'd been turned into a baby. This was my boss, the man I'd had to fight tooth and nail to convince I deserved to be allowed a chance to be the head of this project. And I was lying in front of him, bottom freshly spanked and diapered.

I prayed he wouldn't notice me, that he'd concentrate on telling the nanny exactly why she couldn't spank me in a public place like this, but, given how few of my prayers had been answered lately, it was hardly a surprise when he knelt down in front of me, his gentle smile turning into a look of shock, and then anger. "Laura?" he asked. I turned my face downward for just a moment, then looked back up at him, knowing there was no use hiding. "Is this what you abandoned your project to do?"

"N-No, you don't understand," I stammered. "This isn't my fault! She kidnaped me, and..."

"It's bad enough you left with no notice, so that I had to fly all the way here and take over. But to do it to play some perverted little game, and to bring it here, in public? Are you trying to humiliate this company?"

"No, please," I begged, sniffling.

He stood. "If you'd like to continue her spanking," he said, "I can take you to my office. But after that, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave. And Laura? You aren't welcome back."

Thankfully, my nanny decided against taking him up on his offer. But, even so, I cried the whole way to the car, past Molly and her friends, past my fountain and the ribbon in front of it, still uncut, out of the mall I'd put so much work into, for the last time.

• Like 1

Looks like the nanny has some explaining to do. Us she literally ruined poor Laura's life loving this story

Yeah, now Nanny has to admit she did a big mistake... I really wonder what will happen.

Chapter 26

It wasn't until we'd been sitting in the car, the nanny quietly waiting for me to stop bawling, that it dawned on me that my boss had called me Laura. My despair at what I'd just been through slowly burned its way to anger as I waited for my tears to subside enough that I could demand, "Y-You heard him, right? I told you, I'm Laura! I'm not H-Holly! Do you believe me now, you b-bitch?!"

"You've had a hard day," she said calmly, "so I'll let that slide for now, but don't push your luck, young lady."

"Didn't you hear me?!" I pouted, smacking my hand against the seat beside me. "I-I'm not Holly! You have no right to treat me like this! Y-You never did!"

She turned around, looking at my red, tear streaked face, then turned on the car and started to pull out of the parking lot. "Don't ignore me!" I wailed, kicking the back of the seat in front of me in frustration, starting to cry again helplessly as I felt myself fill my diaper, further emphasizing how far I'd fallen.

I just assumed we were going back to Holly's house, that somehow she had convinced herself that my encounter with my boss had been an act I'd somehow set up in between finger painting and diaper changes at nursery school, but when the car stopped again and she opened the door for me, I realized I was quite wrong. I'd been prepared to refuse to get out, not caring if it earned me another spanking or not at that point, but instead all I could do was stare, dumbfounded, at the sight in front of me.

It was my apartment building. Mine.

"I'm not an idiot, young lady," she informed me, holding out her hand. Still shocked, I took it and hopped down out of the car, toddling beside her in my droopy diaper. It felt like my two worlds were colliding, just like at the mall, but even more personal - and the difference even more pronounced, now that I'd just gotten a spanking, pooped my pants, and been crying for what seemed like the last half hour at least. Even without my catheter, I think I would have wet myself.

"B-But..." I stammered. "But you..."

Quietly, she led me up to my apartment, fishing in her pocket for the key and unlocking the door, pushing it open to reveal Holly, sitting on my couch surrounded by textbooks. Her hair was held back by an Alice band, and she was wearing a plaid skirt and white dress shirt, looking every inch a schoolgirl, not the monster who had manipulated me into diapers. She looked up worriedly as she heard the door open, biting her bottom lip.

"You're early!" she whined. "That's the only reason I'm not done with my homework yet! You can't get mad at me for..." Her eyes drifted over to me and her cheeks flushed for a moment before she gave me a small, "Hey, twin." I wanted to be mad at her, to do something, but in the moment, still confused and disoriented, all I could think to do was suck my thumb.

"Are you dry?" the nanny asked, and for a second, I thought she was being especially cruel, since she knew I was pretty much never entirely dry any more.

Then Holly spoke up. "Of course," she said with another blush. The nanny gave her a look, and she got up from the couch and walked over to us, lifting her skirt, being sure to avoid my eyes as her Pull-Up was revealed, designs all perfectly intact.

"Good girl," the nanny praised her. "Since it's Friday, you can leave your homework until tomorrow morning. But you have to get it done then, because I have to grade it before your parents get home on Sunday."

"Yes, ma'am," Holly nodded obediently. "I'm doing good on it so far."

"I hope so," our nanny said. "You see what will happen if you don't." They both looked over at me. I blushed, realizing I was being used as a cautionary tale. "But you've done a very good job this week, so I don't think that will happen, do you?" Holly shook her head quickly. "Now, you have something you need to do, don't you?"

Holly swallowed, then nodded again and turned to me. "Laura," she squeaked, looking far more scared than anyone should be of anyone dressed like I was, "I'm sorry. I was scared, and I didn't know what to do, but I shouldn't have dragged you into this, or lied to you, or... anything. I'm really sorry. Nanny made sure of that."

"You can go get ready for bed now," nanny instructed her, and Holly scampered off.

It took me another minute or two, but finally I managed to ask, "You knew all along?"

"Not right away," the nanny conceded, "but most of the time."

"Then why didn't you let me go?! Why did you keep calling me Holly?!" I stomped my foot. "You knew you..."

"Watch it," she warned me, and automatically I made myself calm down. "I called you Holly because I couldn't let you know that I knew. And I didn't let you go because you're mine." I felt a little chill run down my spine as she said it. There was no menace in her voice, but no doubt, either. "I discipline many young adults," she explained, "and I'm very good at it. Because I'm so good, I only get a week or two with them, and I'm devoted enough to my work that I won't draw it out beyond what they need just for my own sake. But I miss it when I'm done. So I needed someone of my own, someone I could keep for as long as I want."

"But... You can't keep me!" I informed her, horrified. "I'm an adult!"

"Are you? Your diaper is messy, sweetie, and you haven't so much as asked for a change. You suck your thumb almost all the time. You have no job, and even if you did, would you want to be seen there after the show you put on earlier? You were an adult, dear, but Holly's silly little trick gave me the perfect opportunity to change that, and to give myself exactly what I wanted."

"But what about what I want?" I whined.

"Oh, I think you're getting that, too." She smiled at my surprised expression. "In under a week, I transformed you from a businesswoman to a toddler, and you may have complained, but it was more like a little girl whining than an adult making a real effort to change anything. Not once did you make a serious effort to stop me, now did you? I'm sure you told yourself you had no choice, that nothing would have worked, but if you'd shown me any sign that you were really making an effort, I'd have let you go. But you never rose to the challenge. What kind of an adult lets herself get bullied by a bunch of teenagers who aren't even old enough to drive yet? What grown-up can fit into a nursery school as quickly and easily as you? I'll tell you, sweetie - the kind that wants to be a baby, but won't admit it to herself. If I were to let you go, you'd dream of this every night. You'd remember how I made you into a baby, and you'd do all kinds of naughty things to yourself as you did, and then you'd probably wet your bed."

My cheeks burned hotly. I wanted to deny it, but even as I tried, my words got lost behind my thumb, a habit I'd never been made to take up, that she hadn't so much as mentioned to me before I started. I fidgeted in my poopy diaper, feeling the disgusting mass between my legs. But just because I thought it felt gross didn't mean it wasn't kind of exciting at the same time, in a perverse way. Was I just thinking that way because she'd put the idea in my head? I wanted to think so, yet I wasn't sure at all.

"You're coming home with me when I leave Sunday," she told me. "Since I won't have a client to spend my time with during the day, I won't have to find you a daycare, not until we go on my next job. You'll get to spend all day at home as my sweet little baby, and I'll look after you, and change you, and punish you when you need it, or want it. That is what's going to happen. I could give you a choice, but I can tell it's what you want. Just like I can tell that you want me not to let you choose. You want me to just do it, so you can tell yourself you had no choice. And since that's what you want, that's what you'll get, sweetie."

"B-But..." I wasn't sure what to say, or even what I was planning to respond to. I was so confused, I wasn't sure what I was really thinking, or what she'd told me I was thinking, or whether the two were the same thing.

"And one more thing," she said before I could try to sort it all out. "I don't think you should go by Lauren anymore. It's a grown-up name, and if you think of yourself by that name, you might think you really are a grown-up. I think we should call you something else."

"Like what?" I asked, but I knew the answer even before she said it, and that, much like with everything else, I didn't have a choice in the matter. I'd lost everything else - now I was even losing my name.

"Well, you're used to Holly by now, I'm sure, and it's a cute name. Why don't we just stick with that?"

Epilogue

Unable to wait any longer, I walked out from the bedroom, Pull-Up peeking from the waistband of my pink pajama pants. "Good girl," she praised me, looking up from the woman formerly known as Laura. "Now say goodnight to your little sister."

I walked over to her, fighting to hide my grin as I saw the baffled look on her face. It matched the confused tone I'd been hearing in her voice as I eavesdropped on her to a tee. "Goodnight!" I chirped, giving her a big hug, catching a whiff of her dirty diaper and going a little weak at the knees. I gave nanny a hug, too, then let her walk me back to the bedroom and tuck me in.

I listened intently to her footsteps as they retreated back through the apartment, waiting for the sound of the door closing and locking behind her. I gave it another minute or so beyond that, before I simply couldn't help it, and I plunged my hand inside my pajama pants, pressing the padding of my Pull-Up hard against my wet vagina. I hadn't dared to do it before she left - sometimes she checked me before I went to bed, sometimes she didn't - but it had been so very hard to keep my fingers away. I knew I'd be in trouble the next day, but that just made it more exciting.

Just as I'd told Laura, I shouldn't have dragged her into this, but I really had been scared. I'd been interested in diapers for as long as I could remember, and I longed for someone to force me into them, to treat me like a naughty little girl. But, even after finding the perfect candidate for doing so, and being handed the perfect opportunity to take advantage of her services, after forging all the paperwork she required, I got cold feet. What if I wasn't ready for the real thing? What if she was rougher than I expected? What if, on Sunday, when I told her my parents flight had been delayed until Monday, when it was actually scheduled for, she refused to leave me alone because I'd been acting especially naughty so I could get the full benefit of her "training"? What if she realized I was scamming her, that I actually liked this? By then, it was too late to back out, so I began to hatch another plan.

And it had gone off perfectly. Even better than I thought. Yes, I got caught, and spanked, and demoted to Pull-Ups, but those last two were as amazing as I'd expected. And, more than that, I knew that, back at my old house, Laura was getting an even worse punishment. I'd seen her get her own spanking, after walking by, naked, carrying an armload of wet sheets, and it was even hotter than anything I'd imagined happening to myself. Every bit of information I got out of the nanny about what was going on with Laura, everything I'd imagined for myself, just turned me on all the more. I was so satisfied just hearing of her exploits, I didn't bother to try to get put back into diapers myself, settling with Pull-Ups.

I begged and begged the nanny to bring her to me, wanting to see her, to make sure this wasn't a trick of some kind, pretending I wanted to apologize. And, finally, she had, and it had been everything I'd dreamed. She looked so small, so meek. I could tell right away that she was messy, and I could barely speak, wondering if she was also wetting herself in front of me, unable to stop it, just like she seemed unable to keep herself from sucking her thumb.

That would have been enough, but then, as I was getting changed, I could hear the nanny talking, laying out Laura's new life as the girl just stood by, hardly able to speak. I couldn't tell if she was actually secretly into diapers, as the nanny had accused her, or if she'd just become so weak-willed that she just accepted everything she was told, even about herself, at face value. And then, the finishing touch, the one that had left me so hot and bothered that I had to get them away as soon as possible, or risk getting caught in the act of masturbating, had come when the nanny had taken her name away, deciding to name her after me.

Now, if I wanted, when I kept in touch with the nanny, as I planned to do, as I listened to her stories of the mischief "Laura" got up to, as I looked at the pictures of her I hoped to get sent, I could imagine it was me, if I liked. Or, more likely, I could think about how, now, Laura was given a reminder of the person who'd done this to her every time someone spoke to her. She might not realize it, but I'd know.

I gasped, waves of pleasure washing over me, leaving me breathless for a moment, toes curled, eyes rolled back in my head as I shivered in ecstasy. Finally, I sank back down into bed, a pleasant exhaustion taking over. It was really too bad there was no chance of pulling this same trick again, not with this nanny.

But there had been other candidates. And I could think of some other people I knew who I wouldn't mind seeing diapered. My parents had another trip scheduled for the end of the year. As I yawned, stretched, and snuggled up beneath my blankets, I began to wonder if I could set something like this up again by then. And who, I wondered, would be my next victim? I drifted off to sleep, a smile on my lips as I dreamed of potential candidates, seeing them all as Laura, in the last position I'd seen her in - confused, trapped, thumb in her mouth and a load in her pants as she toddled off to fulfill my fantasy.

The End

• Like 4

That ending was completely unexpected and wonderful. I kept thinking to myself as all this was happening, "Why can't she just stop this?" I had almost concluded that Holly's parents and the Nanny were going to get one hell of a lawsuit. And then when she went to the mall and was exposed it was like the nail in the coffin. It is a great ending, and was an excellent story.

Now I feel a bit shaked, like when you make a really good magic and the final result seems perfectly plain but you know there is the thrick.

In parallel to The Prestige, one of the two canaries is free again, but the other (hidden) one remains smashed in the cage...

Good :D

Masterpiece! What an amazing twist. You did such a great job of setting this up. I had no idea what the 'reunion' would look like but I sensed it was going to come eventually. It was time for an ending, but I'm sorry to see it.

It's not fair to ask, but still I will; did you have this planned from the beginning and if not, at what point did you decide on this ending?

Thanks for writing this wonderful story.

PPP,

Wow, what an amazing twist in the ending to this Story. It wasn't what I expected, but it was Good & I throughly enjoyed it. I think the best type of stories are the ones that keep the reader captivated & on the edge of their seat such as I was with this one. Excellent Job, & Thanks again for Writing!

Rockies Fan.

Great story with a great ending :)

I was fully expecting, when they went back to the mall, that the real Holly would have been doing the opening leading to a confrontation but then you changed it all around to keep me guessing!

Thank you for writing it :)

I love how you find a way to incorporate a sense of reality into your stories without ruining the allure of the story's fantasy based nature. Laura's meager attempt at fighting the treatment and quick regression to thumb sucking helped me view this story in a more realstic way.

• 4 months later...

"But what about what I want?" I whined.

"Oh, I think you're getting that, too." She smiled at my surprised expression. "In under a week, I transformed you from a businesswoman to a toddler, and you may have complained, but it was more like a little girl whining than an adult making a real effort to change anything. Not once did you make a serious effort to stop me, now did you? I'm sure you told yourself you had no choice, that nothing would have worked, but if you'd shown me any sign that you were really making an effort, I'd have let you go. But you never rose to the challenge. What kind of an adult lets herself get bullied by a bunch of teenagers who aren't even old enough to drive yet? What grown-up can fit into a nursery school as quickly and easily as you? I'll tell you, sweetie - the kind that wants to be a baby, but won't admit it to herself. If I were to let you go, you'd dream of this every night. You'd remember how I made you into a baby, and you'd do all kinds of naughty things to yourself as you did, and then you'd probably wet your bed."

I loved the ending especially the part I quoted, I must admit I did not see that coming,

thanks for a great story, if you ever write a story about the continuing adventures of Holly and her nanny I would love to read them

thanks again

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...