LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Birthday Repaid1

How old oare you now? 3? :giggle:

Greetings in Pink and Blonde

Thank you so much everyone, for the well wishes and "Birthday Presents". Rather uneventful, I went out in early morning, got a bucket (5 beers) hung out for a bit, one old friend called and found me. Played the juke box and listened to some old 70/80's music. Went to one more bar, had a pitcher there. Wife got off work and took me to Hooters and I got me some damn good wings. Then called it a day. I understand it was a Tuesday so really not a good party day for others so perhaps I might go out this weekend for a bit. Other than that. Enjoyed the day very much thanks to you all. Not having to worry for at least the day was one of the best feelings. And thanks to the gang here it looks like I will eat for the rest of the month as well.! Thank you all again! You are indeed a fine group and I am proud to have met you all here, and hope at some point to meet in person when things turn over for the better.! :thumbsup:

Very belated, but I hope you had a fantastic birthday!

At 60+, I've pretty much passed on celebrating them. Since my teens, only two stand out. The "surprise" party family & friends gave me about 6 yrs ago, & last Tue, (7-5, my actual b'day,) that was my best one ever! Last year was a disaster! I started to run some errands, locked my gate, tried to turn, & one of my "thongs/flip lops" broke causing my feet to "tangle" & my landing face first on the concrete driveway. Somewhat funny scene now in retrospect, but at the time it was very bloody & painful. lol

Again, happy birthday & I hope you had a good one!