LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

It has been awhile for me. Right now, I'm taking a course of antibiotics to fight a dental infection. I had a root canal performed yesterday. And those pills are doing a bit of a number on my gut. Might be a good time to diaper up. I don't know....?

About 30 minutes ago as I was going on lunch break, still wearing my overnight Abena L4, I filled the seat with more than a pint by volume, of very firm poop.  When I changed, I tried to flush it (I never do, instead I usually fold it into the diaper once it's removed), and had to use the plumber's helper on the toilet for three full flushes! :20_EmoticonsHDcom:

March 20th--that's the day my brother's company shut down due to the Corona virus and he's been home ever since. I haven't even gotten to wear diapers during the day. dividing my time between my house (where my brother stays) and Mom's house. Can't wait for his company to reopen and he goes back to work, although I want him to stay SAFE.

No doubt it’s a mixed up world today and nothing is normal anymore. The constant for me is filling my diaper multiple times per day. It reminds me of what some normal still is.

• Like 1

I just woke up from an afternoon nap and loaded my diaper with a pretty big mess. It feels like it went quite a way up the front of my diaper when I sat down. I will be changing into a clean diaper shortly.

A few hours ago. Not exactly ideal conditions. A lot of it was my fault. I was trying to get a bite to eat before I had to get ready for work. I think I sat in the Chic-Fil-A parking lot, waiting on my food, only to find out I didn’t check in. Fast forward to me getting home, going up the stairs to my apartment, etc. It was coming, whether I was ready or not. 
I will mess on purpose, but on nights off and when my stomach is a bit more cooperative. This was not fun at all. ?

Been a bit constipated for the past 4-5 days, with bunny pellets or horse turds after a lot of straining.  

About 45 minutes ago I took a double dose of Miralax (no Dulcolax stimulant this time) and hope it will hit and help soften everything soon.

Been a bit constipated for the past 4-5 days, with bunny pellets or horse turds after a lot of straining.  
About 45 minutes ago I took a double dose of Miralax (no Dulcolax stimulant this time) and hope it will hit and help soften everything soon.

Nice i took some polyethylene glycol aka miralax 2 days ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk