LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I just did, and I honestly can’t remember the last time I did. This one was bad though, diarrhea :( 

I had just changed into a new ABU plastic playground diaper, and the urge came on very strong

This morning, first time in probably a couple years. I was doing the potty dance, waiting for my housemates to leave, and just barely made it til they pulled out of the driveway. It was bigger and softer than anticipated so I didn't sit in it, but I did some laundry and housework before changing. I think (hope) there will be a second round before bed tonight.

• Like 3

Sitting at my desk doing some computer work, Just a few minutes ago I completely filled my diaper with a very large load of soft poop. I don't think I am finished yet so I will wait about an hour before I change and shower.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago while monitoring overnight network changes for my employer.  Still sitting in a partly soiled and damp Tranquility ATN.  Soon will be cleaning up and slipping into my nighttime Abena L4 before slipping between the sheets (and bed pad).

Just finished work early and felt a little bleh so I did a massive enema and doubled up. About 15 minutes late it wanted out so I just relaxed and my diaper filled up. Couple of major torrents and some minor poops. Felt amazing coming out, so warm. Feels amazing now and I'll get cleaned up soon

First time in this diaper was 1am this morning, than again at 5 am, than again at 7:16 am this morning while cooking my breakfast. 

Its now 8 am and time to change my diaper and get 3 hours of sleep before starting my next 16 hour work day. 

• Like 1

Woke up this morning very soggy in my Tena slip maxi and I don’t usually mess often but I had a free house this morning so filled my nappy while having morning coffee and watched telly for a while before changing. 

Really enjoyed it 

After work today. I'd been feeling the need for several hours, though not urgently. However, things intensified as soon as I stepped in the door so I let loose in the Always Discreet pull up I had worn all day and all I can say is I'm glad I waited because if I'd gone on the way home it would have been running down my legs. Thankfully it stayed contained in the pullup long enough for me to grab my supplies and run for the bathroom.

I had bought some unripe bananas on the way home, planning to finally try the banana trick. Today being my last full day with the house to myself I went ahead with it, despite my reservations with my tummy apparently being a little off. Got 2 big ones plus 2 glycerin suppositories in and diapered up to wait, this time in a real diaper - ABU Little Pawz. Didn't manage to hold it as long as I hoped, but it felt amazing coming out (along with a little more runny poop) and as I squished it around for the next 3 hours. (I had also been fluid loading all day in anticipation and wet it almost to capacity.) All-in-all an enjoyable experience which, for me, generally isn't the case with messing. I will definitely try it again when I have a few more days alone between my friend leaving and my housemates returning from vacation. 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, justagirl4fun said:

After work today. I'd been feeling the need for several hours, though not urgently. However, things intensified as soon as I stepped in the door so I let loose in the Always Discreet pull up I had worn all day and all I can say is I'm glad I waited because if I'd gone on the way home it would have been running down my legs. Thankfully it stayed contained in the pullup long enough for me to grab my supplies and run for the bathroom.

I recommend just going with discreet tab diapers at work as I have done, to avoid potential issues as you almost had today.  If you have a Walmart in your area, you could invest in some Assurance Stretch Briefs.  I've got a 38" waist and I wear the S/M size but probably could wear a L/XL as well.  The Stretch Briefs have standing inner leg guards which can contain a certain amount of diarrhea and has done for me on one or two occasions.  The S/M size comes in a bag of 40 for 15.87.  The L/XL comes 32 to a back for the same price.

They are at least as absorbent as any pull-up out there including "Always", they have the typical leg gathers, and have the added bonus of the leg guards.

23 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

I recommend just going with discreet tab diapers at work as I have done, to avoid potential issues as you almost had today.  If you have a Walmart in your area, you could invest in some Assurance Stretch Briefs.  I've got a 38" waist and I wear the S/M size but probably could wear a L/XL as well.  The Stretch Briefs have standing inner leg guards which can contain a certain amount of diarrhea and has done for me on one or two occasions.  The S/M size comes in a bag of 40 for 15.87.  The L/XL comes 32 to a back for the same price.

They are at least as absorbent as any pull-up out there including "Always", they have the typical leg gathers, and have the added bonus of the leg guards.

I don't actually use them at work. I've just been wearing for fun this week, it isn't something I do all the time. And it wasn't really an accident today, I could have easily made it to the bathroom and only let go because I was wearing the pull up. I considered going on the way home but decided against it because I suspected it wouldn't be totally solid. I've been indulging in my little side, a potty-training 3 and a half year old, and messing my pull up when I should have tried to make it to the potty was just playing into that. I do have a nice stash of diapers (ABU and North Shore) for home, though, but thanks.

• Like 1

I had a nice relaxing morning off, so I thought I'd diaper up and wet whole relaxing in bed, then while taking care of other things.  My stomach clearly had other ideas as I lay on my belly and filled the back of my Bambino.  As I was alone, I figured I'd go back to sleep and worry about it in the next hour.

• Like 2

I just filled up my overnight blue MegaMax with a hard load the exploded toward the center of my diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk