LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I think it was only one time wanting to find out how it was.  There was accidental fart in the Outback (restaurant) with Depend men underwear. Ugh, those are the worst, I think I went through a  roll of tp trying to clean it up.  At least close to home.

About a half hour ago.  I really had to go and barely got the Rearz Critter Caboose tapes fastened in time. I watched in the mirror as I peed and pooped myself.  I filled my Caboose with a big, soft runny mess. Then I pooped a little bit more about 10 minutes later. 

Sitting here now in an amazingly messy diaper.  I haven't been able to be diapered in over a week and this feels amazing right now. 

• Like 1

I got up at 2:00 am with a migraine, took a sumatriptan, messed my diaper, and now it's 4:00 am and my headache is gone but my diaper is loaded and squishy, soft but staying inside my diaper like a good poopy should.

• Like 1
On 5/30/2023 at 4:43 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Just dropped another load that's as big or possibly bigger than the one this morning.  Well, that partly explains why I was a few pounds heavier when I weighed myself this morning - I was literally full of shit! 

That brings up a question.  Wouldn't you weigh the same whether you poop in your diaper or you just hold it in when weighing yourself?  If you weigh yourself in your diaper before pooping and weigh 175 pounds, if you then poop in your diaper wouldn't you still weigh 175 pounds, same as before?

36 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

That brings up a question.  Wouldn't you weigh the same whether you poop in your diaper or you just hold it in when weighing yourself?  If you weigh yourself in your diaper before pooping and weigh 175 pounds, if you then poop in your diaper wouldn't you still weigh 175 pounds, same as before?

That would have been after showering in the morning.  That's typically when I weigh myself. 

I just woke up with a massive mess in my overnight diaper. I am not sure when I pooped but I had a dream while sleeping and I pooped my diaper in the dream. I am pretty sure that is when I pooped in my sleep as well. This dream pooping is becoming a regular issue for me lately. It’s time to clean up now and get started with my day.

Today is not my usual day. I always mess my wet morning diaper very early in the morning well before my wife gets out of bed. My wife went out of town just for the day to visit a good friend who lives 2 hours away. This morning I just changed my wet and only slightly messy NS Air Active Supreme diaper, so I knew I would have to go potty more. I have been in a messy Tena Super cloth back diaper for over 2 hours now and I have simply been going about my day as usual, but with a poopy load in my diaper, as if nothing is out of the ordinary. It is hot so I just have on my soiled diaper and a loose t shirt. I am not expecting anyone, but I have a pair of shorts close by just in case someone comes to the door. I would not be able to invite them in because I'm a little 'tinky, Aside from the pleasure I get from my wet and messy diapers, today has been liberating with freedom to do what I want. I wish I could mess whenever and wherever I want but social responsibility dictates discretion and courtesy. I am not sure when I'll change, this could be a record for me in a messy diaper because the mess is firm, yet squishy and is staying firmly ensconced in my diaper.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Moochie said:

Today is not my usual day. I always mess my wet morning diaper very early in the morning well before my wife gets out of bed. My wife went out of town just for the day to visit a good friend who lives 2 hours away. This morning I just changed my wet and only slightly messy NS Air Active Supreme diaper, so I knew I would have to go potty more. I have been in a messy Tena Super cloth back diaper for over 2 hours now and I have simply been going about my day as usual, but with a poopy load in my diaper, as if nothing is out of the ordinary. It is hot so I just have on my soiled diaper and a loose t shirt. I am not expecting anyone, but I have a pair of shorts close by just in case someone comes to the door. I would not be able to invite them in because I'm a little 'tinky, Aside from the pleasure I get from my wet and messy diapers, today has been liberating with freedom to do what I want. I wish I could mess whenever and wherever I want but social responsibility dictates discretion and courtesy. I am not sure when I'll change, this could be a record for me in a messy diaper because the mess is firm, yet squishy and is staying firmly ensconced in my diaper.

Out of curiosity, what do you usually wear at home when you're wearing diapers?

14 hours ago, TD712 said:

Out of curiosity, what do you usually wear at home when you're wearing diapers?

normal adult pants and a shirt over my diapers, my wife rarely knows that I am diapered and wet.

I woke up about an hour ago because I was peeing my overnight diaper. I just got a contraction and made a pretty big mess. There is still more wetting capacity left and I think there will be more poop coming out soon. I will wait a while longer to change.

Just a few minutes ago I got a contraction and the poop was flowing about 3 seconds later. My diaper has a pretty big mess in it now but the front is completely dry because I haven’t peed yet. I changed out of my soaked overnight diaper about an hour ago and haven’t peed in my new diaper yet. I will keep this poopy diaper on until I soak it with pee. It might be a while before I change.

40 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Just did a moochie in my betterdry.  It's a pretty good sized load too.  

You got me beat by 35 minutes!  I just did a big moochie in my own Betterdry 3 minutes ago!  Good size load here too!

Yesterday for me, had the house to myself all day. After wetting several times, I filled out the back with a mixed semi firm and semi soft load. As I had some painting to do around my front door I decided to keep my diaper on for a few hours.

I have a fairly deep and covered area for an entry way, so not worried about anyone. The neighbor across the street was busy doing yard work, and I live at the end of a dead end cul-de-sac so I could hear and see someone coming very quickly.

Well after going up and down a small step ladder my mess spread everywhere quickly, it took me a few hours to complete the task but very enjoyable for me. Cleanup in the shower was quick and easy, changed into a fresh diaper and within another 4 hours had that one soaked very nicely. Cleaned up again and the wife came home about 30 minutes later, we went to Costco and did some light shopping had dinner and came back home. Overall a nice Saturday.

I just started pooping my second diaper today. I pooped a few hours ago and changed out of that diaper and now I am pooping again. This load is starting to turn into diarrhea. It looks like I will have some more poopy diapers as the day goes on.

• Like 2