LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I just woke up in a very wet and messy Dry 24/7 overnight diaper. I fell asleep about 6 hours ago right after I changed into my overnight diaper. I am not sure when I pooped, but it is a pretty big mess because I haven’t pooped since Wednesday morning. I will be changing shortly and checking out my latest masterpiece of artwork.

About an hour ago.. was going to change out right away, but then decided to enjoy it for a bit.  Just finished changing.

On 2/2/2022 at 12:03 PM, PuraVidaDip said:

On my third poop of the day. On a conference call now with a nice load in the seat of my pin stripe suit pants!

Well... I'm sure it was much more than a "pin stripe" in your pants!

This morning it is 15 degrees and lots of snow , but nothing in the last two days, unlike my morning Abena M4 diaper that is very wet and I have leaked on my Big Tots diaper pants...oh oh just went potty, now also messy. Therefore, this is real time messing. My diaper feels so warm and comforting with a squishy poopy in the back that is settling into the bottom of my diaper. A wonderful way to start a cold morning is with a warm loaded diaper. I just got up to put the Big Tots diaper pants in the washer, it feels so nice walking in a poopy diaper. Instead of "locked and loaded" I am "soaked and loaded."

• Like 1

I just filled my third diaper in the last 5 hours with a load of very runny diarrhea. I woke up 5 hours ago in a Dry 24/7 diaper that was completely full of diarrhea. I showered and put on a clean Seni Super Plus diaper and had to change again 2 hours later because I had another diarrhea explosion. I just had another diarrhea explosion a few minutes ago. I was hoping to get more hours out of this diaper because it is a Seni Quatro diaper and is almost dry in the front but now it has a very big diarrhea mess in it and it is starting to burn my bottom.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Happy Tuesday morning in a wet and messy NS Supreme purple diaper. It's 25 degrees F outside, a veritable heat wave. I think I am going to go out jogging in my poopy diaper, feeling the load in my diaper makes me run faster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Earlier today, in a DinoRawrZ with a booster pad.  It was rather big, and ended up overwhelming the leak guards ? Had no time to change before our Teams staff meeting, so I was deffo the office stinky bab  ?

*Sog

20 hours ago, fillemup said:

I just filled my third diaper in the last 5 hours with a load of very runny diarrhea. I woke up 5 hours ago in a Dry 24/7 diaper that was completely full of diarrhea. I showered and put on a clean Seni Super Plus diaper and had to change again 2 hours later because I had another diarrhea explosion. I just had another diarrhea explosion a few minutes ago. I was hoping to get more hours out of this diaper because it is a Seni Quatro diaper and is almost dry in the front but now it has a very big diarrhea mess in it and it is starting to burn my bottom.

Hopefully you'll feel better soon.   Maybe wear some thinner diapers,  if you have them, until your diarrhea is over with. 

• Like 1

I just woke up in the middle of pooping my overnight diaper. I have not pooped since my Monday morning diarrhea flare up. Today’s poop is a solid poop that started out into my diaper without my pushing. After it hit the resistance of my diaper, I had to push to get it all the way out. I am too tired to change now and have plenty of wetting capacity left in my diaper so I will go back to bed now and change later when I wake up. I know there will be more poop coming out later because I always have a second wave of poop.

Posting here again because why not, eh? Have a pretty full diaper right now, currently in bed doing some naughty stuff with it. After that, gonna probably put on extremely tight pants. Might of mentioned this in another thread, but I love putting clothes over diapers.

• Like 1

Been waiting all day to go poop in my diaper,  wet through 3 diapers so far.

Make that right now, I'm filling my diaper with glorious poop.

Now I can safely go to town for a couple packs of cigarettes. 

Now that I've also peeded my diaper,  I am definitely feeling relived and content that I have done my daily chore of fully using my diaper .

• Like 1
On 2/9/2022 at 7:24 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

Been waiting all day to go poop in my diaper,  wet through 3 diapers so far.

Make that right now, I'm filling my diaper with glorious poop.

Now I can safely go to town for a couple packs of cigarettes. 

Now that I've also peeded my diaper,  I am definitely feeling relived and content that I have done my daily chore of fully using my diaper .

Whoo buddy! You SURE DID use your diapers today!??☺️♥️ Does baby feel better now that he went poopie and got his diaper changed?! I hope mommy got enough wipes and bought some extra diapies and baby powder to keep her baby clean?!??? I bet mommy, she is proud of baby for continuously filling his diaper like a good baby!??☺️♥️??? You're really good at making explosions in your diaper!??????♥️?????♥️?

• Like 1

After getting my booster shot this morning.  I was struggling to hold it in as I waited the required 15 minutes to make sure I didn't go into anaphylactic shock or whatever ?  The short car ride home was nicely warm and squishy in a DinoRawrZ ?

• Like 1

I messed my morning wet Tykables Little Builders diaper about an hour ago. In a little while I am going for a run in my wet and poopy diaper; helps keep me warm and the feeling of my loaded diaper with each stride is beyond description.

I just started filling my diaper with a massive load of poop. It started fairly solid and turned into soft poop . My intestines are rumbling really bad and I know there is a massive mudslide coming soon. By the time I am finished pooping, this will be a very full diaper.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, fillemup said:

I just started filling my diaper with a massive load of poop. It started fairly solid and turned into soft poop . My intestines are rumbling really bad and I know there is a massive mudslide coming soon. By the time I am finished pooping, this will be a very full diaper.

That'll be ONE dirty diaper!????? I hope you enjoy it buddy!????♥️

• Like 1

I woke up about 30 minutes ago having another mudslide in my diaper. This is my second messy diaper in 8 hours. I really didn’t expect this mess because the last mess was enormous and I thought my intestines were completely empty. I just finished changing  again and am now watching some movies. Hopefully, I can keep this diaper clean.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, fillemup said:

I woke up about 30 minutes ago having another mudslide in my diaper. This is my second messy diaper in 8 hours. I really didn’t expect this mess because the last mess was enormous and I thought my intestines were completely empty. I just finished changing  again and am now watching some movies. Hopefully, I can keep this diaper clean.

I hope you have someone to change you!????☹️??☺️?

• Like 1
On 2/12/2022 at 4:38 AM, SoggyTyke said:

After getting my booster shot this morning.  I was struggling to hold it in as I waited the required 15 minutes to make sure I didn't go into anaphylactic shock or whatever ?  The short car ride home was nicely warm and squishy in a DinoRawrZ ?

Thanks for getting your booster and helping to keep yourself and others safe!  Bet the ride home was great!

It's been about two years, honestly. My daddy doesn't like poopy diapers very much so the last time I got to do it was a weekend he was gone. I had had like three cups of coffee and Taco Bell because that's how elated I was to have the opportunity, but it was so thick and sticky and the cleanup was such a pain. I must have used half a package of wipes and even then I needed a shower when I realized I was getting nowhere with cleaning up. For me, poopy diapers really are just one of those things that are more fun to fantasize about than deal with in reality. It's fun to read so many people talking about doing it though.