LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Something different this morning. I did not wear a diaper to be last night, and when I got up this morning I put on a contoured cloth diaper, promptly wet and messed, and here I am sitting on a baby changing pad to keep my chair dry. A cloth diaper has a totally different feeling, the feeling of being wet is very noticeable, but I like it. The lumpy mess in the back and bottom of my diaper feels about the same as when I poop my disposable diapers. Cleaning up will be a little more labor intensive, but I don't mind, the pleasure and enjoyment of this wet and loaded cloth diaper is worth it.

I am in the process of pooping my diaper as I type this entry. I woke up about 15 minutes ago because I was starting to poop. As I got out of bed, a mudslide filled my diaper. I turned on the tv and sat on a changing pad to wait for the second wave of poop to come out. It just started coming out about 2 minutes ago. My intestines are rumbling really bad and it feels like there is more poop coming. It might be another hour or so before I can change because I want to make sure all of the poop is out of my bottom before I change.

So decided to head for the coast this weekend, had a nice dinner and some great seafood along with a few beers. Got back to the room, changed into a Northshore Supreme for the night. As I went to bed around 10pm, my diaper was just a little bit damp. I woke up around 3am and felt something wet, it was me passing gas. But unfortunately it was all liquid, obviously the dinner I had didn't agree with me. I  jumped out of bed very quickly, but two more very strong waves of diarrhea hit me in rapid succession. I was filling my diaper very quickly with a lot of liquid and some mushy bits as well. I headed for the bathtub in case I started leaking all over the floor, next I got very nauseous and started sweating very bad. It felt like I had a good fever, and this lasted for about 20 minutes.

By this time two more smaller waves hit me and that was the end of it. So I took off my very messy diaper in the bathtub and proceeded to clean myself up. 20 minutes later all clean and into a fresh diaper then back to bed.

The funny part of this is my wife slept through the whole thing, well live and learn I guess. Good thing I have a diaper on, otherwise it would have been very embarrassing to explain to the hotel staff about my accident. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, diaperguy said:

Right now as I type this.... hold on a sec..... ok done. Nice and soft. Love to mess in my diaper!

I know right!? It's one of the best feelings ever!??☺️ Every baby loves a good mess in their diaper! And then finally, the BIG CHANGE!?????????☺️?❤️?????❤️?❤️

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I know right!? It's one of the best feelings ever!??☺️ Every baby loves a good mess in their diaper! And then finally, the BIG CHANGE!?????????☺️?❤️?????❤️?❤️

Some hate the cleanup. I dont mind it. Its all part of it.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, diaperguy said:

Some hate the cleanup. I dont mind it. Its all part of it.

It's even better when you have a daddy to change you!????? I love Daddies, they're so nurturing!??☺️??❤️????❤️?❤️???❤️??☺️

• Like 2

Happy Sunday morning, diaper friends. My morning diaper is very wet and now very messy. For bed I put on an InControl Active Air diaper with a NorthShore Booster and then a second booster of a microfiber cloth and finally a pair of plastic pants. The InControl Active Air diaper is more for daytime use which is why I added the boosters for more night time security. Everything worked like a charm, the inside of my plastic pants are dry, therefore certainly no wet sheets which makes my wife happy. Just after I got up, I really messed my diaper, so here I am sitting here enjoying all the wonderful tactile sensations of a warm messy, squishy bulge spreading inside my diaper as I sit here responding to this thread. It is sooo nice, and as frequently as I poop my diaper it is as enjoyable as the first time. I'll change and get nice and fresh and clean well before my wife gets out of bed. I am not hiding this from her-she knows, but to be courteous I don't expose her to my messy diaper. I actually think I am going to go out for a run in my poopy diaper this morning.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Moochie said:

Happy Sunday morning, diaper friends. My morning diaper is very wet and now very messy. For bed I put on an InControl Active Air diaper with a NorthShore Booster and then a second booster of a microfiber cloth and finally a pair of plastic pants. The InControl Active Air diaper is more for daytime use which is why I added the boosters for more night time security. Everything worked like a charm, the inside of my plastic pants are dry, therefore certainly no wet sheets which makes my wife happy. Just after I got up, I really messed my diaper, so here I am sitting here enjoying all the wonderful tactile sensations of a warm messy, squishy bulge spreading inside my diaper as I sit here responding to this thread. It is sooo nice, and as frequently as I poop my diaper it is as enjoyable as the first time. I'll change and get nice and fresh and clean well before my wife gets out of bed. I am not hiding this from her-she knows, but to be courteous I don't expose her to my messy diaper. I actually think I am going to go out for a run in my poopy diaper this morning.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. That sounds like a really bad diaper rash waiting to happen.??? The very thought of it makes me uncomfortable.????

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I wouldn't do that if I were you. That sounds like a really bad diaper rash waiting to happen.??? The very thought of it makes me uncomfortable.????

@BabySpiderBoy@Moochie

The KEY here is: You HAVE to protect your SKIN from the ammonia and the fecal matter, which is why you should use a BARRIER cream - Even if you do have a good barrier, it still can be irritated, red, and feel like your butt is on fire! 

I am sure that @Evelyn Dellcerro will agree with me - You need a barrier to protect your skin:  If you do that FIRST, and prepare the skin, the effects will probably be lessened, or the mess will be easier to clean up.  Of course, you should change as soon as practical - Its OK to be in a messy diaper, but eventually, you will need to change, as the contents of the diaper become uncomfortable.

Brian

6 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Follow-up: I used Vaseline and Parent Choice Baby Lotion before I went to bed.  Yes, I did go out running with my wet and messy diaper. Each stride was a delightful reminder of what I did in my diaper.  I am fine, no irritation at all. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Moochie said:

Follow-up: I used Vaseline and Parent Choice Baby Lotion before I went to bed.  Yes, I did go out running with my wet and messy diaper. Each stride was a delightful reminder of what I did in my diaper.  I am fine, no irritation at all. 

That's great to hear buddy!☺️❤️?❤️?

Just 10 minutes ago. I had strong urgency and addition to this i used a laxative suppository, after 20 minutes my diaper was uncontrollably filled with big, soft poopie, this is awesome,i love this feeling of bulge in my diapee its completely messy ,im so excited and horny now

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I got out of bed and squatted a bit as the poop was sliding out. I gave it a little help with a small push. Right after the poop stopped coming out, the flooding of pee started filling the front of my diaper. Now I am sitting in bed on a changing pad waiting for the second wave of poop to come out. I am still very tired so I will most likely just go back to sleep in my messy diaper and change when I get up later today.

• Like 1

At about 2pm, I decided to let go of the poop I had been holding in since I woke up. I diapered myself an hour before, but since I was working, I did not have time to clean up until now. It was a firm load, one that I had to force out, as it would not naturally void itself. Now to take a well deserved shower.

My morning InControl Essential diaper is very wet and messy. This is a great way to start the day. I'll change in about an hour and then for work I am going to choose a NS Supreme purple diaper that should get me through the day but I'll be very wet by the time I get home.

Sorry, its me again. A typical but most enjoyable morning; this morning's pleasure is being provided by a wet and messy Abena M4 diaper. I am going to get my morning exercise in this wet and soiled diaper before I change. I think I will continue with an Abena M4 diaper for work today. The plastic backing is very soft, silent, and supple.

My Tye Dyed MegaMax diaper is "mega" wet and messy this morning. I got diapered at about 6:00 pm and went out for a walk. Yesterday I logged in 15,000 steps! I went to bed just slightly wet, but this morning is a different story, squish-squish as I sit here.