LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

about 15 min or so I was standing in my bathroom just finishing up shaving and well The poopies started flowing!  So I finished the deed in the diaper.  And I said outloud oh sh** my mom says what now!  I said I s**t myself again!  She said darn you.  This is getting ridiculous.  I said I could help it I was trying to fart but it came out differently  LOL 

I had on a Megamax diaper this morning and it was getting very soaked. So after watching TV for a few hours this morning, I decided to go play on my laptop. Well just as I was about to sit down, I experienced some severe cramping and next thing you know I was pooping uncontrollably and filled out the back of my diaper very quickly. I grabbed a disposable bed pad before sitting down and good thing i did because it was very messy. I could tell it was slightly leaking from press out but I sat there at my laptop for a good hour or so to finish my coffee and catchup on the world.

Off to the shower for a quick clean up and back into a fresh diaper, enjoy the rest of your day.

On 9/3/2021 at 4:55 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

about 15 min or so I was standing in my bathroom just finishing up shaving and well The poopies started flowing!  So I finished the deed in the diaper.  And I said outloud oh sh** my mom says what now!  I said I s**t myself again!  She said darn you.  This is getting ridiculous.  I said I could help it I was trying to fart but it came out differently  LOL 

Don't trust those farts,  LOL

About 2 1/2 hours ago.   I  really had to go.   I had done some fiber loading earlier in the day.   Then afew big doses of Metamucil.  Planning on a loaded diaper evening.   But, the urge to poop hit me over 5 hours before I could get diapered.   I really didn't know if I could hold it.

Well, I  was able to hold it.   Just barely.   I  got into a Crinklz Astronaut diaper and filled it with a huge load, almost as soon as I had the tapes fastened.

The poop was pretty soft, and I've had a few more poops since.   The poop is up into the front of the diaper now and I feel like I'm going to poop some more.   

Right now,  I'm wet and really messy and I  forsee a poogasim tonight. 

Up this morning as is usual with a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper with a Tranquility Booster and a pair of medium pink with stars PUL pants from InControl. I'll change in several hours and already have my work diaper ready, todays choice is a Tena Ultra (plastic back) diaper for the office. Hopefully it will get me through the day without a leak, but if I have to I can change in my office.

Last night..had a surprizing HUGE mudslide in the SDK I was in. I mean, I knew I had to go.....but holy cow!!!

Dont know what I ate, but geeze....it resulted in a V*E*R*Y full diaper..???

• Like 2

Just a boring guy, same as yesterday morning: another wet and messy NS purple Supreme medium diaper. I'll change in about 2 hours and I have to (don't have to -want to) go to a friend's Memorial Service that is about an hour drive. I think I will stick to a NS diaper for this, a NS Lite either blue or purple should be discreet and reliable. I'll wet, but no messy diaper at the Memorial Service.

I just had 20 prunes about 2 hours ago and just let loose big time. I’d stay in only except about to head out with the wife. Gonna eat 20 more prunes and hope to fill again soon. Hopefully while we are still out. Then I could stay in it for a bit until she says something about the smell. 

On 9/6/2021 at 4:35 PM, MessyBert said:

It's been about... 2 years... And I hate not being able to... 

Why such a long time without a messy diaper? You may have to change your username to CleanBert!

Last Time I pooped my diaper was Thursday Morning, and it was because I has eaten something that must have not agreed with my tummy, as at 7am, whatever it was started my tummy rumbling, then I wet the megamax, then I pooped it, and because I didn't want to be moving all over the place, I let it happen, then changed it.

I now have a Akord Jannibelle Diaper Disposal System and 2 refills for it.  This way, the thing will hold the odor in the pail, and I wont have to touch or smell it.  The way I used to do it, was to place dirty ones in a trash bag in my shower bay, and sometimes, you could smell that if you went into the bathroom, and i wanted a clean sanitary way to deal with that.  So, I asked my Case Manager to use my "flex funds" to order incontinence supplies, and wipes for me, as the state has been slower than a Maple tree at sugaring time to approve them to be covered by Medicaid, as they cover the rest for me.

Now, all I do is take off a product, and deposit in the Pail:  When she is full, I open it, pull it out, cut the bag off, tie a knot at the bottom, and BOOM, back in business :)  The Akord System is also less noticeable, and is less messy :)

Brian

An InControl Essential diaper this morning that is very wet and messy. The InControl Essential diaper is supposed to be for daytime use, while the Original diaper is for night time. I find that the Essential is quite "essential" for my night time conscious wetting, since I am not incontinent. I am enjoying a nice squishy-messy feeling right now. Sitting down in a poopy diaper is the best.

I just woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to load my overnight diaper with a massive load of soft poop. I am not sure how much more is going to come out but I will wait about an hour before I change just to make sure I am finished pooping.

Hmmm, there is something nice and warm, bulgy, and squishy in the bottom of my wet morning Attends Premier cloth back diaper with a plastic pants to make sure I don't leak on the chair. Oh my goodness, my messy diaper feels wonderful. If the general public ever got past the taboo of adult diaper wetting and messing. they would know how enjoyable it is to wet and soil a diaper, Diaper manufacturers would not be able to keep up with the supply/demand of diapers! I think we are on the cutting edge of innocent, relatively inexpensive, stress relief and harmless pleasure.

2 hours ago, CuteFantasy said:

last night. i normally mess earlier in the day so it was unexpected. i just had this huge load come out of nowhere so i filled my diaper right up. 

Sometimes the unexpected messy diaper adds a little variety and spice to life.

See my post on What diaper are you wearing now.  My small Tye Dye Mega Max is Mega wet and Max messy, and scrumptuously squishy! Yesterday I went out jogging early in the morning with a load in my diaper bouncing up and down with each stride.

I just woke up because I was starting to to get a major contraction and as I stood up, a massive poop started coming out. When the poop hit the resistance of my diaper, it stopped coming out and I had some pushing to do to get the rest of it out of my bottom. It was a very solid long poop that felt like it might have been over a foot long. I am still very tired and might fall back asleep and just change in the morning when I wake up.

Update:

I woke up about an hour ago because I was having another major accident. It was a big mudslide that topped off my diaper. Now I am all cleaned up and sitting in a nice clean and dry Seni Super Plus diaper.