LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

5 hours ago, fillemup said:

I woke up about 2 hours ago with a huge mess in my overnight diaper. I went into the bathroom and cleaned up in the shower and put on a Seni Super Plus diaper. It is now full of diarrhea. I will be changing again shortly. I think I am having another IBS diarrhea flare up.

IBS-D sucks. That’s kind of why I haven’t been too eager to fill a diaper. 

• Like 1

A cloth back Attends Premium diaper is wet and messy this morning. I prefer plastic disposable diapers, but also like some variety. Attends Premium diapers are available at a local home medical supply store which makes it convenient to buy. They are very soft, just like a regular cloth diaper, with significant diaper sagging when wet and of course even more sagging when I have a poopy load to enjoy.

Every morning I wake up and snuggle my wife in my wet diaper.  After a little bit she will get up and have her breakfast.  I stay in bed and have my morning poop while browse this website.  Wifey comes back after eating to clean me up and we shower together.  After the shower she puts me in a fresh diaper and helps me get dressed.  Sometimes I end up pooping my pamper while we snuggle in bed.  She knows I need constant reassurance so she always calls me a good baby and tells me she is proud of me for using my diapers like Im supposed to.

Just now. Hadn't pooped since yesterday.   Had a big bowl of cereal this morning and two big doses of Metamucil.  I woke up and had to go, so I put on a fresh Crinklz Astronaut and peed it.   I  waited while the urge to poo got stronger and stronger. 

I  took another dose of Metamucil and ate a package of prunes.

The urge to poo got really strong. Some poo started to work it's way out. Finally,  I gave in and filled my diaper.  A huge load of fairy soft poo.

Now I'll sit here and enjoy this load while I wait for the prunes to give me round two. We'll see if the Crinklz Astronaut can hold it all.

This morning I had a huge hard stool, very difficult to get out, I was so relieved when I was finally done. when I sat down on it to squish it...WOW!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
15 hours ago, 3bsg3 said:

This morning I had a huge hard stool, very difficult to get out, I was so relieved when I was finally done. when I sat down on it to squish it...WOW!

Wetter is better but wet n messy is bestest with a nice side order I'd diaper rubbies and cummies

A little variety for me last night and this morning. I haven't worn cloth diapers and waterproof pants for quite some time, so I diapered for bed with a cloth diaper, a disposable booster pad, and a cloth baby diaper for another booster. Over that I put a protective thin diaper liner in case I messed this morning. I forgot how nice a wet cloth diaper feels that is now messy under a pair of Gary Active wear waterproof pants.

Intentionally or unintentionally?

I woke up about a week ago having pooped my diaper in my sleep. First time I'd ever went poop in my sleep without waking up to do so. So that was unintentional. 

Intentional would have been yesterday when I was working on a project and really had to go but didn't want to stop working so I just relaxed and pooped my diaper and kept working for another couple of hours. I'll probably Intentionally poop my diaper again today. Most days if ai am home and I have to go poop, I'll just use my diaper. But if I'm out of the house I'll be good and use a potty.

I just started to mess my diaper a few minutes ago. My intestines are really rumbling bad and I know there is a huge mess on its way. I will keep this diaper on until I am finished pooping. I am pretty sure this will be a very messy diaper by the time I am finished.

Its 3:34am and I shitting my diaper as I tap this out.

I had to go and change my extremely wet diaper just so I could go shit in this one, almost shit on the floor before I got on this diaper, now it off to bed.

Its 3:34am and I shitting my diaper as I tap this out.

I had to go and change my extremely wet diaper just so I could go shit in this one, almost shit on the floor before I got on this diaper, now it off to bed.

Well its now 11:35am and I still have on my diaper from when I pooped in it and went to bed, woke up a little wet so I decided to stay in this diaper for a bit longer.

Went for a walk to the back of my property in just my diaper and T shirt, standing next to the neighbor's woods watching a squirrel, I feel the need to shit, so I stand there and fill my diaper once again.

Now back at the house sitting in my chair telling you all about it.

Yesterday at a little past noon, I’d say. I could get a more accurate time if I wanted, but I don’t wanna rn. I also meant to post this much closer to when it actually happened. Anyway, the story is intriguing, as it starts off with a minor accident (for real this time).

I woke up the day after I got back home from my sisters. I hadn’t pooped for a couple days by this point, so I knew one would be getting worked up soon. While lying in bed, I checked the tracking info for my package of diapers, as they were scheduled for delivery that day. Tracking said it had already been delivered. It’s around this point that I start feeling the poo finally starting to move along again.

I slowly got up and prepared to make the walk to the mailboxes. Tracking said it was put on the porch, but I didn’t trust that. I could sense my poo desperation getting very intense. I figured I likely wouldn’t make the entire trip to the boxes and back without messing myself, but I was still going to try. Stepped out on the porch and there was my box. Okay then. I picked it up and took it back to my room (I was home alone btw).

Skipping the specifics of getting ready to take a shower while still very desperate, I will mention two things. First, I went to stand up to look for something and my body released a little bit of poo into my underwear. The next big wave of desperation, I felt even more escape. My jeans already had a wetness in the spot where the poo was.

I changed real quick into a pair of pajamas that are mostly white and finished grabbing shower stuff and rushed to the bathroom. Once inside, I did the only reasonable thing to do. I sat on the edge of the tub, waited for the next wave of desperation and filled my underwear. It left a nice stain through the pj pants. After enjoying myself for a moment and admiring myself in the mirror, I hopped in the shower and cleaned up.

And in case you’re wondering, I got back to my bedroom and clipped my toenails and then convinced myself to put one of my new diapers on over my undies, but that’s a story for another topic.

• Like 1

I just changed out of my wet and messy Abena M4 diaper. Tonight's mess was just a small one compared to the mess I made on Monday night. Now I am sitting clean and dry in a Seni Super Plus diaper. It will be pretty wet by the time the I am ready for bed. I plan to change into a Seni Quatro before I go to bed today.

I slept in cosy, thickly pinned-on cloth baby diapers and plastic pants under snug PJs last night. I was wet before bed, wet them again in bed, and again in the morning when I first woke up. The way cloth spreads the wet evenly is so warm and nice.

The highlight though was this morning, when I became a poopy little boy in my bed as well as a wet one. These diapers are what I wore as a baby (more or less) and I’m still pretty new to having them. It was my first time pinned in wet, poopy cloth diapers since I was two years old. Such a completely pleasing, comforting, sensory experience. I took time to really enjoy and explore this as a little trip back in time.

• Like 1

Planning on filling this ABU super dry kids, but the "need" isn't quit there....

I was hoping it would be, but I have been in this all day, and no improvements in urgency...

*sigh*.... 

I'll keep waiting, see what happens. Hopefully I'll go before I go to bed. 

On 5/21/2021 at 12:51 PM, 3bsg3 said:

Yup! It seems the firmer ones are more...... "Enjoyable" than the softer ones. You always know you have something back there with a nice firm poop in the seat of your diaper, or undies, or pants....what ever...

Glad you enjoyed it!! ???

A wet and messy Abena M4 this morning. I will not change for about 2 hours so that I can enjoy the squishy and lumpy feeling of my wet and poopy diaper.

Half an hour ago. Went to bed is a very wet diaper, already in need of a change. Woke up and wet even more and even leaked some. Finally got up and grabbed some stuff to shower. Got to the bathroom and unloaded in my diaper and then sat down in it. Very..weird feeling. Cleanup was fairly easy. I guess the extreme wetness I already had going on helped out with that. Most of it was contained in the diaper. What stuck to my body cleaned off in just a minute or two in the shower. Now I need to get ready for work and also put a fresh diaper on. I’m wearing the pants/underpants that got leaked into because my other clothes still need washed.

*EDIT*
Something was telling me to not wear today, so I didn’t.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago.  Slathered my butt with diaper rash cream, put on my cloth backed Attends, topped it off with my thick yellow KINS plastic pants, logged in to DailyDiapers and pushed out a pretty sizable load in my diaper.  Sitting here reading the forums, will chat a bit and maybe in about 4 or 5 hours I'll change and clean up.  If lucky I may get to do this once or twice a month.  

• Like 1

I just woke up with a pretty big mess in my overnight diaper. I didn't know I pooped until I sat up in bed and felt the poop squish up between my legs and ooz up into the front of my diaper. The smell hit me as I sat up as well. I don't feel a diaper rash starting yet, so the accident must have happened within the last 2 or 3 hours. It feels like there might be more poop in my intestines that needs to come out, so I will keep this diaper on until I know I am finished pooping or I feel a rash starting.