LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I woke up about 2 hours ago in a very wet and messy Abena M4 diaper. I don't normally sleep in an M4 because it doesn't seem to have the overnight capacity I need. This one held up pretty good with no leaks and a really big mess in it when I woke up. I am not sure when the mess happened, but it couldn't have been too long ago because I don't have a diaper rash. Now I am clean and dry in a Seni Super Plus diaper.

I seem to be having another IBS diarrhea flare up again. I just filled my Seni Super Plus diaper with a big runny mess. I started to head for the bathroom to change and a whole bunch more poop keeps coming out. I am sure this one will be a leaky diaper.

• Like 1
On 5/30/2011 at 8:39 AM, thong5 said:

For me it was a little while ago when i was working in my backyard ( i live alone and it's fenced in ) Just doing some yardwork when the urge hit ( Damn Coffee ) I stopped what i was doing and just filled my pants, i must admit it felt good to do so as i don't fill my pants often. How about others and what were you doing?

About fifteen minutes ago after waking up; I was smoking a cigarette in the alley when the urge hit so I just let er rip, totally forgetting that I took a few laxatives the night before....it was a novel sensation indeed lol. XD

It's amazing this thread has been going for so many years. I'm still in my overnight diaper. And it's pretty well soaked, but not leaking. I'm in the process of filling it now. I'm waiting for the second wave. 

The last time I pooped was Tuesday night around midnight. It was an IBS diarrhea load which emptied my intestines. I have not pooped since then. Last night, while I was sitting at my desk, my intestines were rumbling and groaning all night like I was going to have a major accident. Nothing happened. I think I was constipated. This morning before bed, I took some exlax. I woke up about an hour ago wet but still clean. My intestines were rumbling really bad and I pushed to try to get things moving with no luck. About 20 minutes ago, I was at the kitchen sink washing dishes and got a major poop contraction. I could feel a rock solid huge poop start coming out. It stopped as it hit my diaper and I had to help it out by pushing really hard. The poop finally started coming out again. It felt like this log was about 18 inches long. When it was finally out of me, a massive amount of soft poop started filling my diaper with no pushing on my part. The log jam was finally out. I am now sitting on a change pad with more poop coming out every few minutes. This feels like it will be the biggest mess I have ever made in a diaper. This diaper is full all the way up the front and back of the diaper with soft poop and a huge solid lump of poop under my bottom. I am not sure what this diaper weighs now, but I will weigh it when I change. I should be changing very soon.

7 hours ago, fillemup said:

The last time I pooped was Tuesday night around midnight. It was an IBS diarrhea load which emptied my intestines. I have not pooped since then. Last night, while I was sitting at my desk, my intestines were rumbling and groaning all night like I was going to have a major accident. Nothing happened. I think I was constipated. This morning before bed, I took some exlax. I woke up about an hour ago wet but still clean. My intestines were rumbling really bad and I pushed to try to get things moving with no luck. About 20 minutes ago, I was at the kitchen sink washing dishes and got a major poop contraction. I could feel a rock solid huge poop start coming out. It stopped as it hit my diaper and I had to help it out by pushing really hard. The poop finally started coming out again. It felt like this log was about 18 inches long. When it was finally out of me, a massive amount of soft poop started filling my diaper with no pushing on my part. The log jam was finally out. I am now sitting on a change pad with more poop coming out every few minutes. This feels like it will be the biggest mess I have ever made in a diaper. This diaper is full all the way up the front and back of the diaper with soft poop and a huge solid lump of poop under my bottom. I am not sure what this diaper weighs now, but I will weigh it when I change. I should be changing very soon.

Sounds epic, a real diaper blowout.

1 hour ago, Moochie said:

Sounds epic, a real diaper blowout.

I weighed the diaper after I took it off. It weighted 3.8 lbs. I subtracted an estimated 1 lb to account for the weight of the pee in the diaper and another 1/4 lb for the weight of the diaper itself and figured the diaper had about 2 and 1/2 lbs of poop in it. It was a really big mess.

Up quite early with the pleasure of a wet and messy NorthShore small pink MegaMax. I plan to get my morning workout in my soiled diaper, then change. We have a wedding to go to in church at 11:00 with reception at 5:00. Yes, I will be diapered but have not decided what diaper to wear, although it will be discreet. I am thinking of either a NorthShore Lite or Wellness Original diaper. I am sure I will have to change into a dry diaper for the reception. My wife may not detect my diaper, even though she certainly knows. Yesterday I got a two bags of NorthShore Supreme diapers, one bag blue and the other purple. She told me when it was delivered and left on the front porch.

About 8 minutes ago.  I got home from running errands and shopping in a wet TENA Ultra and change into a cloth backed Attends after slathering my butt with diaper rash cream.  I was hoping for a huge load but got a small one.  I'll take what I can get but I'm hoping I can add more to this before I have to change in a few hours.

My alarm went off around noon. I went to bed in a pair of wet pants/underpants. I discovered I had a package got delivered while I was in bed. As I laid there getting myself prepared to get up, I thought about how it’s been a couple days since I last pooed. I knew it was getting about time and I hoped it wouldn’t hit while I was at work.

I finally got up and the urge came strong and quickly. I took my still slightly damp self to see if the package was by the gate. Didn’t see it, so I prepped myself for a very uncomfortable walk to the mailbox, knowing I might fill my pants on the way. I got my shoes on and walked to the gate and saw the package in a bag tied around the post. Oh. So I took it in and removed my shoes and I think I already had a towel ready with clean clothes wrapped inside. I went to the bathroom and pulled my pants down and left my undies up. Considered recording but I was pretty desperate, so I went ahead and released into my underwear.

It was a filler too. Pulled my pants back up and sat in it. If I tried harder, I coulda got it to come out the back waistband, but I chose not to. I stood in the tub to rewet my pants. Then I started the process of cleaning myself up.

13/10: would recommend the experience to a friend

I woke up about an hour ago with a pretty big mess in my Seni Quatro diaper. I am not sure when I pooped, but it must have been several hours ago because I am dealing with another diaper rash now. My intestines are rumbling a little bit now so I am pretty sure there will be another messy diaper to change later tonight.

Last time I pooped my diaper was yesterday afternoon.  I went to a local sub shop, had a cheeseburger sub, then went to WalGreens.  I was starting to notice my tummy was giving me the "signals" that I had to poo, but because I have been having bouts of IBS/Diverticulitis, and because I was already in line, I just let go:  was interesting, because yesterday, was worried that I would have a mess in my jeans.  

Surprisingly, the diaper held up, and was messy, but by the time I had gotten home, had to go again, and THIS time, I just let go, and the diaper held.  The megamaxes come through AGAIN, because when I dropped my diaper, the mess was contained within the diaper, and luckily, I make sure that the leak guards were up - all the mess was IN the diaper, and most of the mess was dry, even when I had the runs.

I think people like @Evelyn Dellcerrowould be proud hehehehe :)

Brian

Just now, i had potato balls for dinner yesterday with his really make me poop a lot, just pushed it out on the couch and got to play my video games sitting in my warm mess, peed it as well!

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Annie1 said:

Just now, i had potato balls for dinner yesterday with his really make me poop a lot, just pushed it out on the couch and got to play my video games sitting in my warm mess, peed it as well!

Sounds like great fun: potato balls in your tummy and poopy balls out in your diaper.??

• Like 1
On 5/18/2021 at 5:40 PM, ~Brian~ said:

Last time I pooped my diaper was yesterday afternoon.  I went to a local sub shop, had a cheeseburger sub, then went to WalGreens.  I was starting to notice my tummy was giving me the "signals" that I had to poo, but because I have been having bouts of IBS/Diverticulitis, and because I was already in line, I just let go:  was interesting, because yesterday, was worried that I would have a mess in my jeans.  

Surprisingly, the diaper held up, and was messy, but by the time I had gotten home, had to go again, and THIS time, I just let go, and the diaper held.  The megamaxes come through AGAIN, because when I dropped my diaper, the mess was contained within the diaper, and luckily, I make sure that the leak guards were up - all the mess was IN the diaper, and most of the mess was dry, even when I had the runs.

I think people like @Evelyn Dellcerrowould be proud hehehehe :)

Brian

Would be quite proud, and I wouldnt mind cleaning you up !! Another squeaky clean butt for me !!  Love ya Brian !!

• Like 2

Up this morning in a wet and messy small NS Tye Dyed diaper. This is a solid load and sitting here I must be 2 inches higher in my chair.  I'll get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper, and change in about two hours. I already have my work/office diaper picked out, a BareBum diaper with a few drops of Baby Powder scented oil to keep me smelling fresh and clean as I wet throughout a very busy day.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Would be quite proud, and I wouldnt mind cleaning you up !! Another squeaky clean butt for me !!  Love ya Brian !!

Thank You Eve *HUGS* figured you wouldn't mind cleaning me up! :)  Lucky for me, my leak guards were UP, because without them, I think the mess would have been all over me, but it apparently was on the waistband at the back of the diaper:  Only took me 5 minutes for this one, as I was not covered in poop - just a gentle cleaning, and I was in business!

The clincher, was that I did NOT use my incontinence pants (Garywear) this time, I just diapered up, and put my jeans on. :)

ALWAYS remember, that the best defense, is a good offense, and the first thing you need is a QUALITY diaper, and NOT cheap stuff, because if you expect to USE the product fully, you should be able to use it for BOTH, and not have to worry about the diaper being able to deal with what you are releasing.

I am so happy that I have my megamaxes:  They are AWESOME :)

Brian

• Like 1

I woke up about 2 hours ago with a huge mess in my overnight diaper. I went into the bathroom and cleaned up in the shower and put on a Seni Super Plus diaper. It is now full of diarrhea. I will be changing again shortly. I think I am having another IBS diarrhea flare up.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2