LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I woke up about 45 minutes ago and as I got out of bed, my bottom had a major eruption into my diaper. I waited for the second wave which happened 15 minutes later. I went into the bathroom and changed and showered. I am now sitting in a nice clean and dry Seni Super Plus diaper.

I got up early this morning in a wet NS Premium Purple Medium diaper.  After about 10 minutes I messed my diaper with a nice size load.  I then worked for about 2 hours on a report still in the messy diaper and then changed and cleaned up.  I exercised for an hour, and then put on a Molicare diaper (the plastic blue with lines on the front).  I have been relaxing for the rest of the day and the Molicare diaper is pretty wet now and not messy.  My wife is also relaxing but regrettably not in a diaper.  She just called me to eat.

This morning. I made a poopie in my diapee and sat down and played a bit in a way that it squished up the back of it...  :smiley-baby-boy:

I then got changed and it was a good day!

This morning I made doodoo in my pull-up. I had overslept and didn’t have much time to get ready for work, but I still took a few minutes to sit on my poop log and squish it really well before getting a shower. Today I am expecting a case of Parentgiving pull-ups to be delivered. I am looking forward to pushing my doodoo in these because the small size fits me snug and holds the doodoo close. Thankfully tomorrow is Friday and I will have much more time for poo play.

• Like 3

Messed about 30 minutes ago just after waking up in a wet Total Dry X-Plus diaper.  Sitting here enjoying the feeling of a messy loaded diaper.  Going to pay some bills then go out for a run before I change and my wife wakes up.

Happy Friday everyone. I made another happy doodoo in pull-ups this morning and had more time to sit in it and enjoy the warmth. Hope you all have a great weekend and keep making those diaper bottoms bulge heavily with with big doodoo loads. We rock!

5CF81478-029C-4E0D-A29D-B0E1C61D0BE3.png

• Like 2

Yesterday, had a diaper on after a shower, and wet it at least 5 times: It is getting easier to deal with sitting in a WET diaper, provided that I don't have any indications of irritation or rash - At the time I changed for bed, I had a wet diaper, and I had "skid marks" in my diaper, so I guess the IBS or the Diverticulitis was rearing its ugly head, as I was releasing gas - I was at the dentist yesterday for a cleaning, and was done in less than an hour, but had to wait an hour because of the Demand Response routes being heavily used.

So, teeth were cleaned, no cavities, and I go back in 3 months, but My diaper was dirty hehehehe  -I don't know if "Skid Marks" count, but they were there :)

Brian

18 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

A few hours ago.b easy either.  But it came out.

IMG_20200820_203632.jpg

I love the super dry kids diapers. My wife gets them every now and then for me.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Such a great picture!  I can just see you squatting in that position while making a poo in that diaper!

In that picture though I was just taking the pic not really doing anything in the diaper.  hehe

5 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

I love the super dry kids diapers. My wife gets them every now and then for me.

I do also.  And I am getting to be fond of Cushies

4 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

In that picture though I was just taking the pic not really doing anything in the diaper.  hehe

I do also.  And I am getting to be fond of Cushies

I have not worn the Cushies. 

I wore the new pink NS MegaMax, size small (about 34" waste and small fits better than medium for me) to bed.  Wet throughout the night...consciously, I am not incontinent, and messed my diaper about an hour ago.  I will continue to enjoy my soiled diaper for several hours before I change.  The feeling  of a messy diaper as I sit here responding to this thread is exquisite.

• Like 1
I wore the new pink NS MegaMax, size small (about 34" waste and small fits better than medium for me) to bed.  Wet throughout the night...consciously, I am not incontinent, and messed my diaper about an hour ago.  I will continue to enjoy my soiled diaper for several hours before I change.  The feeling  of a messy diaper as I sit here responding to this thread is exquisite.

Are the tapes fixed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk