LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I completely filled my diaper on my back home from picking up supply's in town. I was about halfway home and out of nowhere, I started to fill my diaper with a large load of soft poop. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent and time my trips into town so I don't have a pooping accident while I am out. Every so often, I get caught off guard as happened today. I am just glad i didn't poop myself while I was in the supermarket.

Just 5 minutes ago and still going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night. That was the second mess of the day though. Hopefully something will start brewing this morning and I can load up my nighttime diaper. 

important update! Operation fill my nighttime diaper was a success. 

I woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to poop in my Dry 24/7 diaper. It has a fairly large mess in it now. I am going to wait a little while before I change because my pooping accidents normally come in 2 waves. The first wave is over, but I know the second wave will be coming within the next hour. I hate to change into a clean diaper and have another poop right afterwards. I would much rather get it all out into the first diaper. I find it much more cost effective to poop twice in one diaper than poop in 2 different diapers.

Update: The second wave of poop just dropped into my diaper. Now it is very full. I have been In this poopy diaper for about 90 minutes now and will change shortly. I really got my monies worth out of this diaper.

2 hours ago, fillemup said:

I woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to poop in my Dry 24/7 diaper. It has a fairly large mess in it now. I am going to wait a little while before I change because my pooping accidents normally come in 2 waves. The first wave is over, but I know the second wave will be coming within the next hour. I hate to change into a clean diaper and have another poop right afterwards. I would much rather get it all out into the first diaper. I find it much more cost effective to poop twice in one diaper than poop in 2 different diapers.

Update: The second wave of poop just dropped into my diaper. Now it is very full. I have been In this poopy diaper for about 90 minutes now and will change shortly. I really got my monies worth out of this diaper.

I think most of us will hold off on a change if we know a mess is coming. It just feels wrong when you have to change out of a fresh diaper. 

I just woke up in a very wet and messy Seni Quatro diaper. Not sure when I pooped myself, but it could not have been too long ago because i cannot feel a rash starting yet. I will be changing very shortly.

Just woke up from a short nap and as I was getting out of bed, I had a huge diarrhea explosion in my diaper. Luckily I always have a diaper cover over my diaper because this diaper leaked the diarrhea out a little from the legs but the diaper cover contained the mess.

I felt adventurous last night. After a couple days of being a little backed up I decided to pop in a glycerin suppository and diaper up right before going to bed. Kind of risky considering there are 3 other people (all night owls) in the house and I would have had to dash for the bathroom to clean up if things came out less than firm. Luckily even with the suppository it was pretty solid and didn't smell too bad (I had citrus oils going in the diffuser to help with that anyway) so I stayed diapered til morning. (I'm always the first one up on work days, so I knew cleaning up and disposing of the diaper wouldn't be a problem.) Being so hard it didn't really smush or spread around so cleanup was quick and easy...I'd probably mess more often if I could count on poops like that!

• Like 1

I have a vague recollection of filling my diaper overnight last night then looking at the clock and seeing 2:00 am.  I don't recall ever waking up to poop before last night, or waking up having already pooped overnight.  I've got a substantial load in my Abena Abriform L4 as I lay here in bed posting this message.

Just a few minutes ago I was walking through my living room and sneezed and completely filled my diaper with a load of soft poop. I am now sitting at my desk and going to wait a while before I get cleaned up. I just need to make sure all of the poop is out of me before I change into a clean diaper.

I'm currently coming to terms with the fact that I've just put the geyser on and am sitting with the start of a dirty diaper for at least two hours. The fact that gravity doesn't have as much of an effect when there is a force like a chair pushing up as well, might only give way later to more... squish? I'm just hoping clean up isn't as arduous as last time. But it is Easter weekend, so no surprises from the health department screening the community for COVID19 symptoms, as is happening here during out lockdown period.