LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

4 hours ago, Diapersareforlovers said:

I realized the transparent catheters make this much easier to see the fill line so even with a 12 or 14 French it will still be possible.  

The larger the cath the easier it will be to cut a second opening. The clear caths do make it easier. I would give a 16 FR a go. As an adult you will not have an issue with the size.

11 hours ago, Loveable_guy said:

The larger the cath the easier it will be to cut a second opening. The clear caths do make it easier. I would give a 16 FR a go. As an adult you will not have an issue with the size.

I wish this were true. A 14 French can become irritating for me, I have scarred my urethra so I need to go as small as possible. 

16 hours ago, Diapersareforlovers said:

I need a refresher, what’s the point of the Holey Foley? Is it so you can feel the pee sensation but have no control? 

Its two fold, yes so you can feel the flow and also with the opening being just below the balloon the flow is flushing out any contaminants hope preventing a UTI. 

8 hours ago, Loveable_guy said:

Its two fold, yes so you can feel the flow and also with the opening being just below the balloon the flow is flushing out any contaminants hope preventing a UTI. 

From my experience, one can sometimes feel the dribble. The extra hole needs to be downstream of the outer sphincter which is on the downstream side of the prostrate so that it needs to be maybe 3 or 4 inches from the balloon. The outlet of the catheter needs to be blocked with a spigot or clamp. Use lots of sterile lube.

1 hour ago, Diapersareforlovers said:

I don’t understand the point of a holey foley then. I have one in and it doesn’t feel much different than a regular foley. I can feel little dribbles and such but I can also feel the little eyelet I made up there rubbing against my urethral tract and it hurts.

I have had one in for the last 22 hours in total comfort. That eyelet needs to be smooth. Mine responded to a hot gas flame passing over the eyelet but not burning it.

On 10/22/2022 at 1:20 AM, Old_PA said:

I have had one in for the last 22 hours in total comfort. That eyelet needs to be smooth. Mine responded to a hot gas flame passing over the eyelet but not burning it.

image.thumb.jpg.e1ecf64fecec7ad53b215b3fccef3d8d.jpg

image.jpg

I don’t know how to make them smooth. I put it under a flame and it burned it and made it alittle less firm

image.jpg

You sure don't want it to double up on the way in.  I used a Bardia Fr14.  My cut is not so neat and there is only one hole. It is made by bending the cath over the finger with the filler line on the inside (you know where that is without having to see it) and nicking it with very sharp side cutters. Some burn marks can be seen. Perhaps I was just lucky with this one as I certainly have had irritation previously. 

IMG_3207 (2).JPG

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

long time reader first time writer. I have been playing with catheters for the last couple of day. I used a 12ch catheter and a diaper with virtually no problems or pain. After a day of so i got bored because i could not feel the leaking. Then i modified a chaterer with holes like described earlier in the topic. It went in without any issues and was completely painless. I was leaking uncontrollably and standing up quickly caused a flood. But after an hour or so the tip of my penis started to hurt where the tube was contacting the penis gland. It eventually got so bad i had to remove the it. The pain then subsided quickly. What I suspect was happening is that the urine flowing past the catheter washed off the lube and then any small movement start causing irritations.  I really loved the sensation of having no control but have to improve the catheter technique. Do you have any advice

Thank you in advance

M

DiaperCath, Try drinking more water. Any safe lubricant will eventually rinse away. But the continual leaking will lubricate to an extent, and also try using a smaller diameter catheter. I have experienced similar pain when trying to work with it in or walking a lot and chalked it up to everything moving around inside the diaper creating friction. Good luck!

On 12/7/2022 at 10:22 PM, DiaperCath said:

But after an hour or so the tip of my penis started to hurt where the tube was contacting the penis gland. It eventually got so bad i had to remove the it

I have been using this system for years. The pain is possibly originating from that part of the urethra in contact with the hole you made in the catheter. That discomfort is felt in the tip of the penis. I have tried to smooth off the hole with a hot flame which seems to help. More often than not is seems to be the luck of the draw; just where it is sitting in the urethra.

I'm going to be trying a holey Foley next week since since my bday is on the 22 going to insert the cath and autosog for a few days and be a leaky pony on my bday. 

On a side note I do run a cath support group over on telegram dm me and I can send u a link to it new and experienced users are welcome. There is information on how to get caths and how to use them safely and feel free to ask any questions in the chat 

• 2 months later...

So I have read almost every word of this thread. And I have decided this is something I have to try. But I have never self-cathetered so I have to start with the basics. Last night I had an intermittent catheter and was working on getting it inserted. Judging from the sensations and the length I had inside me I had to be at the gates of my bladder. But regardless of how I tried I could just not get it to go in. So there is some work that needs to be done. I am really looking forward to getting to a point where I use the modified fully catheter and wear it for multiple days. Heck if it lines up with vacation I might do it an entire week. But first I need to get to where I'm comfortable inserting the catheter.

• Like 1

With plenty of sterile lube, any discomfort soon disappears. Perhaps your catheter is a little big. Fr14 size works well for me. Do keep things clean. I have been using holey foley catheters for years and really enjoy them. Just now I am wearing an experimental stent. Can feel nothing, just the drips. 

• Like 2

@pantyman it was probably the internal specter you felt. Use lots of lube, sterile lube take your time you don’t want to hurt yourself it will mean a trip to the ER. I find sitting with Willy stretched out at a 90° angle to be the easiest way to get it in. I don’t think going for long-term right out of the gate is a good idea especially if you’re active, but everyone’s different

• Like 1

So last night I covered my recliner with protection sat down nude and had my intermittent catheter and lube. I made sure I was very well hydrated and actually felt like I needed to pee and then started to insert my catheter. So as I watch the catheter sink into my penis inch by inch when I got down to the last 4 inches  the sensations were quite unique. I felt a little resistant took a couple deep breaths and tried to relax and tried to go pee and it slipped in. The catheter went all the way in to its end. Being the catheter was unplugged it just started to stream and I laid there and watched the pee run over my tummy. And after the initial wave of urine came out I continued to watch drip by drip continue and never stop. That was so erotic. After about an hour I got up and walked around my apartment holding a cloth under my dripping catheter and penis and then slowly removed it. There was only a very minor discomfort my first pee after removal. I can see I'm going to be a big fan of this.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

So I have finally done it and put a catheter in this morning and wore it to work. As usual I stay very hydrated. It is kind of an odd feeling to reach down and feel my diaper getting more swollen and never feeling myself pee. Frankly I do miss the feeling of peeing so I need to get one of those modified catheters. I will say that I can feel the catheter in you. When I move around sometimes it stings a little bit but it's not unbearable. This is definitely something I could get used to.

• Like 1
On 4/5/2023 at 2:37 PM, Diaper Duck said:

how long does it take to become incontinent with a catheter?

When you put a catheter in, you leak from the catheter immediately.  But I don't think that is what your question.

It has pretty much been shown that it really doesn't matter how long you have a catheter in (within reason).  When the catheter is removed, bladder function returns within hours or at the most days.

Has anyone here used catheters exclusively for a year or more?  If so, what happens when you stop using catheters? 

• Like 1

When I started out with catheters and stents, the first year and a half, maybe a while longer I used nothing else but catheters in order to reach my goal, that was around 2006. I didn’t modify them used them as they came. Never had any issues with catheters no uti’s no nothing, for me it was just not real enough. Another downside you couldn’t keep them in for more than a couple of days without the risk of bacterial growth and / or uti`s so you have to be aware of that. Like Fakename4me said after removal things normalize fairly quick, so to me (but I am no doctor) catheters will not make you incontinent when used properly. Then again same thing applies for stents they will not leave you incontinent. Nowadays I use my stent 24/7, this is the case since 2014 and if I take it out things normalize within a day or two.

• Like 1