LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ts Beaten Up At Mc Donalds

There are many valid reasons for wearing diapers. Fear should never be one of them. The problem with news stories is that they often twist the truth for maximum shock value and this often includes omitting relevant information. Maybe the woman getting beaten up was hitting on the other woman's boyfriend or did something to set her off. No assault is okay but just because someone is transgendered doesn't make them innocent.

Hugs,

freta

:( I am actually really upset that I came a crossed this video because I actually get disturbed pretty easily and when I seen this video I really wanted to cry because no one deserves to be treated like that. :( I actually wrote more in this post but found myself getting a little overboard but I will say that I hope those girls get more then what is coming to them. The deserve the darkest hell possible! Anyone who can be that evil and that hateful does not have a heart and does not deserve happiness! :angry: I think what really pushed me over the line with that video is when she was having a seizure. :( that is not a joke because I have a good friend who suffers from seizures (although different from what I seen in the video) that is not a joke. Why do we live in a world full of so much ignorance and hatred? Is complete peace in this world even possible?

There are many valid reasons for wearing diapers. Fear should never be one of them. The problem with news stories is that they often twist the truth for maximum shock value and this often includes omitting relevant information. Maybe the woman getting beaten up was hitting on the other woman's boyfriend or did something to set her off. No assault is okay but just because someone is transgendered doesn't make them innocent.

Hugs,

freta

First of all, if you think flirting with someone's "boyfriend" makes a person guilty .... you need to rethink your stance. About the only thing that would warrant guilt for her in this instance would be if she raped someone, which I highly doubt that was the case.

This was clearly a case of prejudism and hatred, nothing more. While I don't care if people hate or are prejudiced in their own minds, taking physical action to harm another based on it is wrong, period. The problem is that all violent crimes are hatred and should be treated as such. The irony is that I commonly see it from people who should be more aware of how bad hatred is, talk about a serious hypocrisy. Why is it that other minorities are most commonly the ones committing violence against the TG community while those "rednecks" usually just harass us or call us names and the most accepting of us are the people thought of as majority?

• Like 1
Guest diaperboykcmo

Who care if she's tg. The focus should be on she's white, getting jumped by 2 black girls. They better get charged with a hate crime. Cause you know if it was the other way around, 2 whites jumping a black or Mexican ect. It would be a hate crime. I want equality, no double standard!

• Like 1

I agree with DDKC this shold be a hate crime and charged as such. What angers me the most is NO ONE, not employees or customers tied to stop this or help until that older lady stepped in and she got punched as well. The 14 yr old should be charged as an adult, she knew what she was doing was wrong.

• Like 1

Who care if she's tg. The focus should be on she's white, getting jumped by 2 black girls. They better get charged with a hate crime. Cause you know if it was the other way around, 2 whites jumping a black or Mexican ect. It would be a hate crime. I want equality, no double standard!

Never going to happen. I am also against the double standard.

I too was extremely disturbed about this incident. There is no excuse for it. The 14 yr. old girl that was an assailant should be tried as an adult if the MD law allows it. Also each McD's employee should be fired and corporate McD's needs to pay that poor young lady a settlement to help her get back to a happy place mentally. I saw yesterday on Good Morning America that she was interviewed so she is physically alright (thank goodness) but mentally she is scared to death to leave her house. This should not be tolerated anywhere any how!

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• Like 1

Afterward, a man behind the counter asked Thoms if she realized the person being beaten was not a woman and was transgendered.

"I told him, `No I didn't and I don't care,'" she said. "He said he worked with her and she had a smart mouth — in other words, she deserved it."

I don't care how "smart" her mouth was; I can't fathom what words could warrant a savage beating. I haven't watched the video yet; I don't know if I can.

its only a hate crime if the reason for the beating was because of the persons race, sexual orientation, religion etc...

if they just beat someone because that person was flirting with their boyfriend.... then its not a hate crime....

so if they beat on the woman because she was white and for no other reason then sure its a hte crime.... otherwise.. its just a crime....

Afterward, a man behind the counter asked Thoms if she realized the person being beaten was not a woman and was transgendered.

"I told him, `No I didn't and I don't care,'" she said. "He said he worked with her and she had a smart mouth — in other words, she deserved it."

I don't care how "smart" her mouth was; I can't fathom what words could warrant a savage beating. I haven't watched the video yet; I don't know if I can.

I watched it a while ago (was posted on another non-DL site I frequent).

1) The beating was savage, and from what I have heard, it was for no other reason than TG peed standing up in the ladies' room, and an argument ensued.

2) So far, the one filming has been fired by the owner.

3) It's very, very difficult to create a culture of intervention when the company's stance is that you should allow someone with a weapon to rob the place.

4) That old woman is probably one of the last of a generation that believed in the idea of helping your fellow citizen for the sake of keeping the peace, because one never knows when it might be you getting the crap kicked out of you and wishing all the people watching would help you out.

1) The beating was savage, and from what I have heard, it was for no other reason than TG peed standing up in the ladies' room, and an argument ensued.

I read she was post OP. As a girl I wear diapers at tranny events because of the soiled toilettes from non-Ops.

I've kept out of this, waiting to see how everyone else responded and to try to keep it from becoming another flame thread. It seems to be calm enough so here goes :D

There is never a justification to physically harm anyone that hasn't caused, or is about to cause physical harm themselves. That wasn't the case here- what occurred here was caused by people not being able to control themselves going ballistic because they thought it was the right thing to do :screwy:In society, if you cannot control yourself then society will control you as a way of keeping the general peace. That's what jails are for, with the concurrent idea being that you'll have time to think about what got you in there and why is was wrong (which doesn't always happen) :( I don't believe in setting a chronological age at which a person gets tried as an adult, though there is certainly such a point in time in everyone's life. If a person knew they were doing wrong and did it anyway they are accepting the consequences of their actions as part of that- thus they are adult enough for whatever punishment that action brings :rant: We can't know every motivation a person has- minds are not an open book to be read and someone who is smart enough can twist things to hide their true motivations from most people.but that signifies enough intelligence to be deemed an adult in the matter in itself :ph34r: Were they motivated by the victim's perceived gender? That becomes a second question and it does appear to be that they were :angry2: Add those up and we have a crime that was at least partially motivated by hate :oI'd like to see a world where there were no specific categories needed for someone to be protected equally by the law. With our current legal system that can't happen; specifics are required in making all legal decisions :wacko:Any crime motivated by hate or intolerance should receive harsher treatment. Therefore, this was a hate crime propagated by adults and should be handled accordingly. There is no restriction of where hate can be found in people; what matters is that it be found and eradicated wherever it is :closedeyes:

There is also an issue of whether anyone should be in the ladies room peeing while standing (I am unsure whether this happened here) as that is obviously going to cause other people to question whether that person should be in that bathroom. My rule is that one never pees while standing in the ladies room out of concern for others in there with you- you do not have the right to disturb others unnecessarily and as an adult you know that will happen should you try it :blush: That still doesn't justify physical harm as nobody was actually at risk though they might have thought they were. Just the same as those of us who rail against people who intentionally expose their diapers publicly, people who do such things as this reflect badly on us all and they need to learn to not do it. We always have an obligation to consider all others in our group and to not do things which might cause them problems :glare:We also have an obligation to stop people from harming someone else- an action that none of the employees took :wtf2: which makes them culpable of wrongdoing too. Legally a business is responsible for the safety of all persons who they permit to be in their establishment. But it was not the establishment that caused this; it could have happened anywhere. The establishment now knows of the problem and should take appropriate steps to prevent or mitigate things like this in the future. I would recommend firing everyone who did nothing as an appropriate response to their inability to see their personal and company obligations- the least someone could have done is voice protest and call the police as soon as a problem was noted- they were adults too, but were acting irresponsibly so they can have no complaint for being fired over this. May those who feel I am wrong on this part become the next victim in similar circumstances as a way to let them see the true perspective of why inaction is wrong :whistling:

To sum it all up, if the TS peed while standing she bears a small part of responsibility for starting this, but the main culprits are the adult assailants who obviously knew the wrongness of what they were doing, and were at least as equally motivated by hate as by anything else they imagined might be wrong. The store should bear forth the actual costs the victim has suffered as punishment for their employees errors, and the store should be made to show that steps have been taken to prevent similar issues from occurring in the future. There is something to learn from this for everyone and only when we all learn will such uncalled for violence stop being commonplace.

Bettypooh

I saw this weeks ago.

If I remember, some McDonald's employees rightfully lost thier jobs over this act.

Actually, the only confirmed termination was the guy who shot the video, in part because he encouraged the perps to get out of there because the cops were on their way.

• 1 month later...

I'm with most people above, I think. But as far as hate-crime, from what I read (several articles) and saw (original video), there seems to be enough suggestion for the attorneys to pursue an indictment for such, but I don't believe that prosecutors have enough evidence to prove it was a hate-crime. If it was started as a boyfriend issue, I don't see the hate crime being part of it.

But I will say that if I'm ever present and something like that starts going down, I'd fuck some people up. There would be no police search for suspects; they could take them into custody at the hospital. Violence isn't the best way to solve problems, but sometimes it is necessary to defend one's self and others.

Anyone in that McDonalds that stood by should be ashamed of their self. Employees should have moved the girl into the back of the store and locked the door behind as soon as it became apparent that the attack wasn't stopping immediately after they were first broken up.