LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In All Honesty...

I have posted alot of crap. Some of it was totally uncalled for and weird to my sense of humour.

But i been thinking, time to make a serious post, about the topic, what annoys you?

alot of things frustrate me, but then again, thats just me as a person and the way i am is also reflected on my age i guess.

But what annoys me, has to be the way justice is delivered these days, all this divesity, which is abused, corruption and greed in goverments and points of authority. The way people complain, get what they asked for then just exploit it.

what annoys you?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, a lot of stuff annoys me. I'd say 95% of my frustration comes from bad drivers. As the saying goes, "I'm a great driver... now if everyone could get off the road, I'll prove it!" :D

In all seriousness, nothing annoys me more than people who fail to strive for the highest. If you're given a talent, for God's sake, use it! When I here someone say, "I'm smart - I just don't apply myself" My blood boils. What that person is really saying is "I have a lot of potential that I'm pissing away" While I'm on this quote binge, I think Wayne Gretsky put it best when he said, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

-Jess

What annoys me more than anything is when people naturally assume I'm a guy because I have short hair, or if they know I'm a girl, they automatically assume I'm gay. (No offense to anyone who is gay, just that I don't like being called something I'm not.) Nobody assumes that everyone with long hair is a girl, so why should people assume that if someone has short hair that they're a guy? Just what annoys me the most. . . . . .

for me it's a tie...

#1. dumbed down television commercials! like this one for a pill that increases your memory

and they give out a free sample. then a lady says, "they're giving it away for free? well it must be good!"

i just want to know where she gets her logic.

#2. the government making the country idiot-proof! "well this has potential for being bad for someone so

we better make it illegal and fill up our prisons even faster"

here is an example...an idiot can walk into a bar and inhale some second hand smoke so that has been

made illegal in alot of cities nationwide.

Well Rhezz, that's a tough question...so many things annoy me, but I've found a way to tolerate most of them. I guess I would say I’m a strong believer in personal responsibility, so people that don’t take responsibility for their actions really annoy me. When they get in trouble they just play the victim card to justify their bad behavior. This only desensitizes us more from the real victims of the world.

Driving down the road and hearing loud thumps from cars. Some people call it music. I call it hip hop rap BS!

I have posted alot of crap. Some of it was totally uncalled for and weird to my sense of humour.

But i been thinking, time to make a serious post, about the topic, what annoys you?

alot of things frustrate me, but then again, thats just me as a person and the way i am is also reflected on my age i guess.

But what annoys me, has to be the way justice is delivered these days, all this divesity, which is abused, corruption and greed in goverments and points of authority. The way people complain, get what they asked for then just exploit it.

what annoys you?

• 1 month later...

People that make up stories about me , about my health issues or anything else when they do not know me personally to say such aweful things..

THAT annoys me.

I agree with this statement, although I have different words for it. It really annoys me when people only judge others based on face value only. If they chose to disregard someone just because of how they dress, what they look like, or on health problems they may know that person has, without getting to know them completely, then I feel that they may in all truest scence be losing one of the greatest friends they could ever have. Here is a quote most often used, "You don't know what you have until you no longer have it.", but I have to add this, "You don't know what you could have, until you no longer have the chance to have it."

boy where do I start? lol

-slow drivers annoy me, other drivers period annoy me lets just shorten this category right now or I'll be here all day.

-people who talk when they don't know what their talking about

-people who censor anything

-people who cant take a joke

-people who lie

-people who think their better than anyone else

I think I can go on for hours on this really. but thats a good start to what annoys me.

There are so many things that annoy me but I think it can be summed up in 3 words: Lack Of Respect.

It seems that somewhere along the line, people stopped caring about others and only focused on themselves. Common curtisy no longer exists, it's gone the way of the dinosaurs. Here's an example:

You're driving through a parking lot and come to a cross walk. Law dictates that you stop to allow pedestrians to cross so of course those who aren't actually in the cross walk feel it is perfectly fine to keep walking without first looking to see if there is any oncoming traffic, yet you stop for them as well. In a polite society, those crossing the hazard area would quicken their step (or at least fake a quicker stride) to make the person in the vehicle feel acknowledgement of their curtisy but how often does that REALLY happen? More often than not, they don't even give you a glance or wave a grateful hand because they are far too busy to bestow such a kindness and there has yet to be a law made that tells them the HAVE to. UGH!

I don't hate the blaring music eminating from other vehicles, I LOATH it especially when I am driving with my children in the car. We choose to listen to family oriented music (at reasonable levels) yet when we come to a stop light, the "Thump, Thump, Thumping" and undisearnable lyrics of what some call Rap Music peirces the joyful sounds in our own car. I find it amazing that those with such high priced stereos that create this ear-shattering sound always seem to have to drive with their windows down. Is that because they sacrificed A/C for Volume or is it that they are afraid of shattering their windows as well as their ear drums if the windows were to remain closed? Yet again, it can all be directed at a lack of respect for those around them because their choice of noise pollution (aka Music) is the only kind they feel should be enjoyed. Even if there are laws prohibiting this behavior, who can or will really enforce it?

i agree with the music blasting and the respect lost.

its really a shame that kids today dont respect other and think some booming sounds is considered music.

sad part is, those blasters will be deaf by 25.

lost of respect is a huge thing to me, respect is everything i think, if you dont have respect, thren life will be meaningless and will also show what kind of perosn you are and its not good.

I must concure with the car stereo's of today. Although the most important part has already been taken ($3000 Stereo- $200 Car). It invariably gets me to know how indeed ironic their systems are, case in point. We already mentioned that the car is rattling and clanging due to the long range of the bass frequency, now I ask you who in their right mind would listen to their TV or home stereo like that and then drive around proud? It's pure stupidity at its finest. A $2 tube of silicon sealer is the cure but there so "retarded" that they would rather spend that on a "40".

Second point is you think they sound bad on the outside, you should hear them on the inside. I have heard them razzing and hissing so bad because they only spend money on the bass side, you can't even decern the words, that being if the words were able to be decerned in the first place. It boils down to simple electronics and understanding a few terms and alittle common sense. First if you play your stereo at a high level say 100 watts, it would take a amplifier of at least 350 Watts to accurately reproduce just the highs and the mids. The bass substantially more. Basically my point is if you turn your stereo past 1/3 you now have introduced clipping and distortion, the louder you go up from there....you guessed it the more distortion. I would rather listen to 20 watts of pure music than 50 watts of razzing junk. My last point is how many times have you heard someone brag, I got 1000 watt speakers...la-ti-da, you act like they are going to sound better and louder than a $100 watt speaker with your 50 watt head unit. Not!!! But take Heart Oh fellow haters of the Boom Boom. 50 watts of distortion will blow a 1000 watt speaker, so in the end, the moral of the story is they are self distructing everytime they play..so at least next time you hear it, smile and know they wasted even more money than they thought. ;)

whats dumb about the people who spend 100's on a stereo, they could have used that money on buying a decent car.

i got a 94 gt gramd am and it only cost me 2000 dollars decent car with lots of pep to it and i placed in a 120 dollar stereo that sounds just as fine for me.

i laugh at all the people who "pimp" their junky geo or neon and think their car is the best thing on earth when their driving a junky piece of crap 4-banger. my friends and i always laugh at people that dumb cause you just have to :lol:

I must concure with the car stereo's of today. Although the most important part has already been taken ($3000 Stereo- $200 Car). It invariably gets me to know how indeed ironic their systems are, case in point. We already mentioned that the car is rattling and clanging due to the long range of the bass frequency, now I ask you who in their right mind would listen to their TV or home stereo like that and then drive around proud? It's pure stupidity at its finest. A $2 tube of silicon sealer is the cure but there so "retarded" that they would rather spend that on a "40".

Second point is you think they sound bad on the outside, you should hear them on the inside. I have heard them razzing and hissing so bad because they only spend money on the bass side, you can't even decern the words, that being if the words were able to be decerned in the first place. It boils down to simple electronics and understanding a few terms and alittle common sense. First if you play your stereo at a high level say 100 watts, it would take a amplifier of at least 350 Watts to accurately reproduce just the highs and the mids. The bass substantially more. Basically my point is if you turn your stereo past 1/3 you now have introduced clipping and distortion, the louder you go up from there....you guessed it the more distortion. I would rather listen to 20 watts of pure music than 50 watts of razzing junk. My last point is how many times have you heard someone brag, I got 1000 watt speakers...la-ti-da, you act like they are going to sound better and louder than a $100 watt speaker with your 50 watt head unit. Not!!! But take Heart Oh fellow haters of the Boom Boom. 50 watts of distortion will blow a 1000 watt speaker, so in the end, the moral of the story is they are self distructing everytime they play..so at least next time you hear it, smile and know they wasted even more money than they thought. ;)

Some of those sound systems cost a lot and the owners are probably showing them off. The thump thump, plus the distortion, plus the lack of midrange just confirms ignorance.

A car is hard to do audio in because of its construction. It can only be optimized in one area. Yes I have a calibrated microphone and a spectrum analizer.

Just out of curiosity, why is it that everyone is assuming that people with subs don't have any other speakers in their car? I agree with the crap systems out there that are more flash than sound but why is it that everyone with a sub is stupid? Either no one here has heard a good sounding bass system with tweeters and numerous coaxial component speakers or they just don't like to be able to feel their music just as much as listening to it. Either way, I guess I'll just enjoy being retarded with my top of the line sound system in my neon with the crappy little 4-banger. I drive my Camaro for fun and drive the Neon for the sound and gas mileage. When I want a thrill I take my bike. I'm with edlomon about the crappy/older cars that don't even start up every day with the sound systems. I also laugh at the people with neon's or civic's that drive around like they have a race car. I have a great sound system that uses all the ranges that my main genre of music delivers. If I were into metal, bass would be worthless but I don't make fun of people who spend hours practicing playing guitar to impress their girlfriend like the Fanz.

Some of those sound systems cost a lot and the owners are probably showing them off. The thump thump, plus the distortion, plus the lack of midrange just confirms ignorance.

A car is hard to do audio in because of its construction. It can only be optimized in one area. Yes I have a calibrated microphone and a spectrum analizer.

Course everybody knows the adddition of a spectrum analizer reduces quality...

So yea another confirmation of ignorence.

And whats the mic calibrated to???

And most these systems are waste of money due to the fact of hearing frequency range, crap music(if i don't like it it's crap)

And most the cars come to think of that......i'm smelling a large dose of small manhood here.

sooo yes we will be having less of this my car/stereo/8 track is bigger than your manhhod....opps i mean car/stero/8 track

i didnt say people who have subs are dumb, im saying their dumb to add it to a clunker ;)

plus they abuse the subs way too much my friend.

another item is that sub shouldnt even exist on a car. esp since your in a small area and those things can rattle quite loudly causing a serious case of deafening.

I mean you can get a decent sound from a 100 watt system.

if you want more power, buy a home entertainment system and enjoy that sound on a movie or in your own home where its not bothering anyone ;)

honestly i laugh at someone who places in a 1000 watt item in their car when it serves no real purpose except to further kill their hear, rattle off the rust(and the body) off the car, and annoy more people.

my brother had a 500-watt amp in there, the whole car rattled and the rear-view mirror fell off and i just laughed myself the whole way home, and my brother had to buy stronger paste to keep the mirror up.

actually in my city there is a law against blasting your music too luad and yes cops do enforce it, my brother can tell ya as they made him pay a 150 dollar ticket! yea its not worth it no more i think ;)

my stereo in my home has 350-ewatts and it sounds just as fine and my car has a 100 watt system and it sounds fine enough as well.

use the money you spent on that 1000 watt amp and 10' subs and buy a better car, believe me, pimping a geo wont make it drive better ;) lol

actually dont buy any small car, they may save you on gas but if yo get hit in them, it might as well be your casket.