LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Store Your Diapers?

We have storage space above the hang-rails in our closet, and I decided to put our diapers, walking into our closet, on the left is my clothes and my diapers, on the right is his clothes and diapers, in the back is various boosters and diapers that are "orphans" in a way, when I moved in there were 3 secure X-Plus and a couple of medlines and a couple of other random diapers.

Cept....

We started getting 8 bags each this month, and Cody bought a case of Abena M2s, and I found two unopened bags of his diapers in the closet, so he has close to 200 diapers at this point, and he's now taken over the middle shelf. The boosters got shuffled elsewhere. When my shipment comes in a week or so, we're probably going to have to store them unopened somewhere, but as of now, I wouldn't know where that is, since the back of the closet on the floor has to be kept open since that's where the circuit-breaker box is.

update, I got a new mattress, so I had to move all mine. I threw them in the closet and now it seems like two loose Abena pull ups are missing. It will be interesting to see where they show up. Glad no family will ever be coming over...

• 2 weeks later...

I live in a very small studio apartment, space is at a premium. I have to be creative. Since the place is too small to really entertain, I am don't really have visitors, I go out to socialize. They are out where I can get to them easily but hidden just enough if the landlord comes in for maintenance.

000_0002-1.jpg

Pay no attention to the diapers behind the curtain

• 2 weeks later...

We have two changing areas one in our dinning room and its a home made changing table with storage under it and a place for wips powder and extras on top. Then we have the same in our bedroom upstairs. We don't hide diapers in our house from anyone ever.

• 4 months later...

I have a dresser in my room, if you do not want a surprise stay out because I do not care who knows, but I do not flash it around eatherand I ware most days for a while and way. hugs to all of you

I have a dresser in my room, if you do not want a surprise stay out because I do not care who knows, but I do not flash it around ,I ware most days for a while and way. hugs to all of you

Now I'm in my own place with my fiance, we have more privacy. We keep our nappies in the space behind his wardrobe. If we have someone who comes in to do work in the bedroom(like recently we had the mattress replaced due to the springs coming through), we pile them up neatly and chuck our spare duvet over the top. Actually doesn't look too suspicious...

I just moved into a new place. Before moving I kept most of my diapers in the storage closet--but now that I'm living with a roommate again (and she does not, as of yet, know I wear diapers) I'm having to be more discrete. So far that means in a suitcase and in a box in my closet and in various containers under the bed--but I'm working on a better solution.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my closet... Top left old vintage Attend, top center is First Quality plastic backed briefs, top right are the generic Always maxi-pads with the older dry-weave cover, love them!