LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Socially Acceptable

DailyDi

If it were socially acceptable I would:  

638 members have voted

1. 1. If it were socially acceptable I would....

• Wear diapers 24/7
    • Wear diapers in public
    • Suck on a pacifier anytime I want
    • Drink from a baby bottle in public
    • Wear kid-like clothes
    • Act like a baby/kid 24/7
    • Other

Guest Diaperdragon

If Diapers were socially acceptable, I would wear them 24/7 and in public all the time. I would wear them as if they are normal clothes to wear.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

If it were socially acceptable, I would do none of those things. I would not change my current habits. It's not that I don't like doing those things, it's just I won't be able to concentrate on anything. I would be too excited I guess to do anything. For example, back when I was in college, I would sometimes wear a diaper while studying. I'll just say 15 minutes later, I was definitely not studying.

I guess that would be a first for this poll, but I am sure many other people are in the same situation. I just indicated other.

• 1 month later...

I wear 24/7 already and wear in public. i am 60 so its less of a problem and more acceptable now as i get older It would make it easy to find a place to change a wet diaper.

If it was Socially Acceptable i might wear more skirts.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest waslost1234abc

since im already both urinary and fecal incontinent and wear 24/7 i picked wearing kids clothes. i just feel like they would be so much more comfortable and well....cute..very distinguishing...

Guest Diaperdragon

if Diapers were socially acceptable, than you would see more and more people wearing them in the open. As I said, if Diapers were socially acceptable, I would wear them 24/7/365 and wear them as normal clothes.

I'd like to interject here. Diapers are as socially acceptable as boxer shorts. Nobody wants to see them but no one will stop you from wearing them. If on the other hand you go around with you pants down and showing them off- then be ready to get laughed at (in either case).

I wouldn't act like a kid 24/7, but I wouldn't mind being diapered 24/7...but that's more of a cost problem than a social problem (seeing as nobody would have to know).

But what WOULD be nice, if it was socially acceptable, diapered in public with short shorts on, on a leash with my daddy. :D

i would wear diapers when ever i want, maybe 24/7. i love wering when i play videogames, and lots of other times, but the longest i went was only about 2 weeks.

id deffenatly run around with my paci more though.

...But what WOULD be nice, if it was socially acceptable, diapered in public with short shorts on, on a leash with my daddy. :D

Go to California, for what I've seen it has to be socially acceptable there.

I opted for "other", for being all of the above. I am already wearing 24/7 as my Master/daddy wants me to, but if it were more "socially acceptable" I'd definitely be wearing little kid's/baby clothes more, drinking from a sippy cup/baby bottle more, be taken out in a stroller or on the harness and leash that daddy bought me. I'd love to be more of a little boy in as many areas as I could. I've wanted to be a little toddler since I was 8, and still want to if, where and when we can...

And I too have a story of trying to change in a bathroom one time... I was leaving work one day (I was working at Caterpillar - the earthmover machinery co. - though I won't disclose which one...) and I stopped at the McDonald's to get a couple double cheeseburgers and to change as I was super wet. I went into the bathroom, and heard someone come in with thier little boy. As I was putting my new diaper on, I looked down and noticed the boy's dad or grandpa looking and peeking in, then the little boy peeked under the door at me while I was changing. Was a little odd to have people peeking under the door trying to see me changing to say the least. After making a comment to the perverted old man trying to see me change, he and the boy left and I walked out (dressed...) less than a minute behind him. He wound up leaving with the boy, all while I'm still making comments about it as he's driving off.

But that was back in 2002, and I was still in the discovery/experimental phases of my AB side then. I have since then been a lot more accepting of it, as are those who are close to me. Like I said I am diapered 24/7 now, and am a lot more at ease with it than I was years ago. But it's still a thing being nervous about someone seeing/noticing and saying something. But then again, I could always say that it's a result of a horrific childhood incident ( as I still think I was molested as a kid by my dad...), so it's not like I'd be lying about it...

Go to California, for what I've seen it has to be socially acceptable there.

I lived there for 19 years and am pretty sure it isn't, unless you're in a pride parade in San Francisco or something like that.

What I would change is I wouldn't worry so much about going out with diapers on, and possibly (like a few others have said) would go out in skirts/dresses.

• 2 weeks later...

I would wear more dresses .Baby or adult like but i would try to look the part i like looking like a girl .Sigh!! if it were only more acceptable .Good post daily di ! :thumbsup:

I definitely feel you there!! I'd also go with all of the above. I'd love to go out every day in little kid or baby clothing both male and female. Preferably a cute flower shirt a school girls dress with white tites and marie jane shoes with a pacifier and a bottle at my side wearing a diaper underneath.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If it were socially acceptable, I'd wear more often, maybe even 24//7 like my hubby likes to talk about. I've worn in public a couple times, but that was just to run to the store real quick and I didn't feel like changing out of my diaper. But I did change the clothes I was wearing because I didn't want to wear a dress with my diaper in the store.

• 3 weeks later...

I chose wear 24/7 and wear in public

By public I don't mean showing them off, as I feel no one should have to see anyone elses underpants.

I just would like to feel comfortable wearing out all the time and not worry about if anyone notices I'm wearing and if they do they won't really care.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If by being socially acceptable you mean family and friends then I'm totally onboard with wearing 24/7. That would be the clincher. I really don't care that much if a stranger notices I'm wearing a diaper when I do wear out of the house. So I'd love to wear 24/7 mainly because I have a shy bladder when it comes to using a public urinal. Not having to worry about finding a restroom would be great also!

My "other" is I would like to go topless in public. Especially in the hot weather. But, alas, as a female in the good old US of A, its not socially acceptable. :sigh:

Believe it or not, in Columbus, OH it actually is legal. Some old law for equality that has never been overturned. Now mind you I don't see women walking around like that. There was one occasion when a lady was sweeping out her car with a Bikini top on and a young cop came up and told he was gonna sight her for lewd or public indecency or something. She then Popped those puppies out and said "What are you gonna do now." I was at the gas pump at the time watching the show as were others.

Apparently he wasn't privy to the law. When a second unit arrived he took the young officer aside, then the young officer let her out of the cruiser and took off the handcuffs. With prompting gave a apology, then got in his cruiser and drove away. the other officer talked with her a bit then he then gave her some quarters for the Vacuum :huh: and got in his cruiser and left. She finished her business with her Top back on ;)