LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Known Fact About Me Is...

Hey everyone,

I'm new here so I thought this might be a good way to get to know people and maybe people who have known each other for awhile may find out something new. Basically just put something about yourself that generally may not come up in casual conversation and feel free to post multiple times.

A little known fact about me is...

I have a collection of blades and have a great interest in well crafted weaponry (particularly swords).

Hey everyone,

I'm new here so I thought this might be a good way to get to know people and maybe people who have known each other for awhile may find out something new. Basically just put something about yourself that generally may not come up in casual conversation and feel free to post multiple times.

A little known fact about me is...

I have a collection of blades and have a great interest in well crafted weaponry (particularly swords).

well you and me would get along very well lol. I am a collector of weapons in general mostly medieval weapons.

My little known fact about me is..... i like tinkering with everything and anything.

I don't know if it's a little know fact about me but I love buying and selling cars, I sold my first car at 13 and I just keep doing it.

I keep a car for a few months repair everything it may need and sell it at a modest profit so I can buy another.

I have owned hundreds of cars and part of those were pickup trucks.

I love doing it and I see no reason to stop.

My little known fact: I really enjoy looking at maps.

Me too :D Especially the British OS Explorer series - so amazingly detailed. I can spend ages and ages absorbing the info from a good map.

Other little known facts about me... I'm a hobbyist web developer and computer programmer but I'd hate to do it for a living... and I secretly enjoy train sims (OpenBVE + Network West Midlands FTW). I always feel incredibly self-concious about that little pleasure in my life for some reason I can't fathom :blush:

Me too :D Especially the British OS Explorer series - so amazingly detailed. I can spend ages and ages absorbing the info from a good map.

Other little known facts about me... I'm a hobbyist web developer and computer programmer but I'd hate to do it for a living... and I secretly enjoy train sims (OpenBVE + Network West Midlands FTW). I always feel incredibly self-concious about that little pleasure in my life for some reason I can't fathom :blush:

Me three. Maps are fun!

The little known, well unknown really to people outside of this site, is that I love to wear diapers. Other than that my life is really an open book.

I, for one, could care less about achieving my "15 minutes of fame". In far too many cases, with the rich and famous, what IS reported about them or discovered about them is less than exemplary, and for the not rich nor famous, that "fame" becomes INfamy.

As one of 6 BILLION human beings on this planet, I cannot hope - knowing who I am and how I am, and am comfortable with that, and WHERE I am in my life - to stand out to the degree that most would hope to stand out to.

I figure if I affect just one other person positively in this life before I check out to the hereafter, I've done a great lot to better mankind. And, that's enough for me.

Given this thread appears at a diaper site makes me smile, but also makes me content that I really don't need anyone else to know any more about me than I am willing to share OR than what my profile already offers!

My little known fact: I really enjoy looking at maps.

OMG, another cartologist :P I have an active and keen interest in something which makes me well known in certain circles B) Sadly, those people are a very conservative lot who would not understand anything DL, which would cost me that interest were I to be identified :( Thus I am unwilling to share it openly and ask for your understanding on the subject :) I will admit to those things which I feel will not identify me in that hidden interest, and just to follow along....

I have had several well-received articles nationally published, and many more published online with similar results :whistling: That didn't make me rich, though it was fun :lol:

Bettypooh

I collect old cameras. It's a fairly new hobby of mine. ^_^ Also, my grandparents have tons of really old books that are falling apart. I love to thumb through them when I visit.

(I also like maps too but I've never really done much with that interest.)