LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth Diaper Day

I declare today cloth diaper day!

...cuz I feel like wearing one.

Wearing my favorite Dependeco all-in-one. Love the snug fit of its thick velcro straps. Gives me the secure feeling of knowing I'm diapered.

• Like 1

This is kind of odd as I was seriously contemplating slipping into one of my fav cloth prefolds last night, but didn't due to being tired out :blush: but any day is really a good day to wear cloth :thumbsup:

:D

I wear cloth most of the time.

Here is a scary thought. I will be going in for surgery next month and my wife wants me to use cloth diapers in the hospital. I have no idea how that will go over. They (the hospital staff) are use to seeing disposables so this is uncharted territory for me.

Any day can be a cloth diaper day. Not usually the best, due to bulk, out in public, under regular clothing. But, for a little practical messing, cloth is wonderful, and it rocks, anyway! Disposables disappoint me greatly for that.

As far as the hospital goes, they might let your wife come and diaper you and change you, however, if they use diapers, it will most likely be sucky disposables, or they will default to a catheter, depending upon the type of surgery, or just let you leak into a bed pad. Hospitals are understaffed and do not have tons of skilled help any more due to labor costs. Good luck, however...