LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nicediaper 2217

Just got the new plastic pants with the second set of leg gathers. So comfy! No gap between my legs like I usually have with plastic pants. Soft and silky plastic, no crinkle.

Resting now (dizzy) so will post pics later, but loving them!

Also got 2 pair of size Large (32-42") to give away :)

Just got the new plastic pants with the second set of leg gathers. So comfy! No gap between my legs like I usually have with plastic pants. Soft and silky plastic, no crinkle.

would love to try a pair since i use cloth diapers, and give you a full report. thank you Diapers446. what would the postage be? I live in florida.

Gosh and the pricing is reasonable too.

Am I missing something? I clicked on the link AdultClothDiaper.com, looked under plastic pants and didn't see any reference to plastic pants with a second set of leg gatherers! Those sound so cool and seems they would offer great protection from leaks! Someone please enlighten me on where to view these pants!

I was just looking at some of their products on e-bay. Unfortunately their sizes stop at XL, which isn't big enough for me to get on over a diaper.

The Pull-on products fit me (the ones that go to 50") but the cooler stuff, like the new asian-style snap-fronts only go to 47 and don't. Have asked my guy about making 2X's for the bigger babies (lot of us out there) but haven't heard back yet.

Glad you've mentioned it to them. I've got a pair of their padded panties and one velcro cloth diaper that I wear on occasion. Would love to see them expand the lineup to larger sizes. My waist is only 46, but by the time I add a diaper or two that measurement changes quite a bit.

Glad you've mentioned it to them. I've got a pair of their padded panties and one velcro cloth diaper that I wear on occasion. Would love to see them expand the lineup to larger sizes. My waist is only 46, but by the time I add a diaper or two that measurement changes quite a bit.

About the same as me then, right on the boarder of their XL lines.

You haven't told us how we could get one of them you're giving away. I'd love to have one of them.

They will be the next "Mikey's Favorite Things" giveaway... just too busy with the house repairs right now. Probably going to do two pairs of Large and two pairs of XL since I've decided to get more of the XL for me :)

Wore the plastic pants all day over my trainers. Love the secure fit of them with the extended leg gathers keeping wetness sealed in when moving around. Love em!

Oohhh, looks like NiceDiaper just put them on sale for $7 a set ($3.50 per pant!)

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

Love to hear more details as to quality, type of material.

Does anyone else find their website, abnormally slow and unresponsive?

They have a lot I'm very interested in but could use some opinions as to best AIO, THICK cloth and how well things are made.

The 'Just Diapers' forum seems kinda split as to quality.

With free shipping (I believe it still is) their stuff could be quite a bargain.

Last but not least, could anyone who has ordered tell me....

Do you get tracking on the shipment?

What return address/ custom documents are readable on the package?

Thanks!

Return address says FuuBu but the customs label may day diapers. No tracking info. Seems to take about 10-12 days.

Training pants are still great. Machine washed and dried after every wearing and they are holding up great. The grey pant with stripes is a different cut than the white, blue and pink pants so they (grey) don't fit me as well.

• 5 months later...